over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jones

Terrible human being? Has he killed anyone or raped anyone? Has he molested children? Does he steal money from people? Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. You’ve probably done worse shit than Jon Jones. Also the Old Testament allows for several wives and concubines.

You are really reaching there man.

I think Lil Amy is the one reaching a bit with a book written hundreds of years after any of those events ALLEGEDLY happened with zero actual witnesses or proof... lol but let’s not turn this into a religious debate...

Is Jon Jones a terrible person? Eeeehhh I think him crashing his car while drunk into a pregnant woman’s car and fleeing the scene and making excuses about it makes him kinda shitty, I mean, if that was my family member/wife and they got seriously injured (I’m not sure if she was), Jon Jones or not, he’ll never fight again... Period... Umm him cheating and doing coke, I’ve been there and done that.. I think it just means he likes to party a bit and he’s a shitty boyfriend, not necessarily a bad person for that, that’s between himself (the coke/drug use) and his girlfriend if she allows it... As far as the press conference goes I believe DC threw the first move? Wasn’t it them walking up to each other and DC shoved him? Anyone would fight back...

On the note of the conversation;

What do you guys think of him going against the greats of the past? I’m sure it’s different weight classes but people see him as the GOAT fighter in general... What about him against a young and prime Fedor Emelianenko or Mirko Cro Corp?! I think that’s a tough one there... Those guys back then along with a few others were fucking animals... PED use being irrelevant, we know the guys back then, especially the ones mentioned and even Jon Jones was/is on the sauce... lol

Wish I had a time machine to make those PPV fights lol

fair enough but i'd bet the house on him getting destroyed by Jones. I don't see him getting past the other two either. He's part of the UFC hype machine.

I’m not saying I’d bet against Jones in that fight... I’m just saying I’d really like to see the fight. And I’m not sure you can call a guy who went 32-0 in amateur kickboxing, 12-0 in professional kickboxing, 16-0 in MMA and just defeated an older but still very impressive looking Anderson Silva, all hype. That’s seems a bit silly. I’d also bet my dog that he destroys Gastelum. Whittaker maybe not. But Gastelum is fucked.

Yes. Using PEDS don't make you a terrible human being.

Doing douche-baggery actions that cause pain, expense, suffering and misfortune to those around you for no legitimate purpose (i.e., hit and run in a car), make you a terrible human being.

It is not limited to murder, or rapes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity