advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows asks: Supplement scandal brewing?

Of course supplements aren't needed. Everyone could attain very similar results just eating great and training hard. Although many supplements can still be used to your advantage. I use intra shakes and 100% notice a difference and they also enable me to get extra aminos and cals in for the day (something I struggle with so throwing in a fast digesting meal when training is good for me). Do I think they are essential... of course that... that would be ridiculous. A good pre and post workout meal is more than enough for most people but it doesn't make intra shakes worthless.

Some of us also just really love to take a preworkout as well. Yes coffee could be used but again if you have the money and don't mind trying stuff out just do what you want to do and who cares if they are not "needed". There are also many health supplements that 100% make a difference to health markers especially when blasting AAS. Everyone has different opinions but do guys honestly think the ones on here who use some supplements think they are essential and somehow posting they are not needed we see the light and realize we are wasting our money. We all know most of the supp industry is a joke but it doesn't mean you can't use stuff to your advantage as well.

I originally bought Hydroxy cut because of the Lee Priest ad :/

Hey I got the new one for $13 for 30 servings and I can't complain. A very nice boost in energy and a simple preworkout for cheap. Although I was sweating a stupid amount the 2 times I have tried it so far. I went to the toilet (they are hot inside) before training and came out looking like I have done 40 mins intervals on the treadmill :eek::D

I still remember when PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman responded to John over the Intra MD fiasco and showed us exactly how you're NOT supposed to respond when this happens. I haven't heard a word from PJ in years since.

I hear you, and generally agree for natural lifters, however, a lot of the supplements many of the guys on here are using are preventative measures due to their aas/drug use, so in that case, I would say they are necessary when it comes to health.

yes I agree and to further my point when buying/using such supplements say ubiquinol for example avoid the bodybuilding supplement industry/vendors at all costs.

This is a big reason I've only used True Nutrition for years now.
No bullshit marketing gimics , I can order exactly the product I want without added shit that some nerd feels is a good addition.

I haven't tried any Granite sups yet but I'm sure that John Meadows keeps the QC on his company tight , especially after the last fiasco.

This is a big reason I've only used True Nutrition for years now.
No bullshit marketing gimics , I can order exactly the product I want without added shit that some nerd feels is a good addition.

I haven't tried any Granite sups yet but I'm sure that John Meadows keeps the QC on his company tight , especially after the last fiasco.

Trust me, John Meadows keeps the QC on his company tight....his partners in Granite are two of the most successful and savvy businessmen ive come across. They ran a capsule custom manufacturing plant right down the street from me (a family legacy company) that was sold for about 330 million dollars. Ive been out to dinner and in many meetings with those guys...highly respected in the industry.

doesnt Matt jansen owns revive md?

I remember a time I would walk into GNC, and wonder how many tubs the really big guys would buy to look like that

:)

That Lee Priest ad, he was the first bodybuilder to make me say 'wow'. Used to read those damn ads, thinking, "they're a legit company. They'd never be able to lie and get away with it, because they'd get sued...right?"

I was 16, FFS...

Same! If only I could go back in time and get back that money...

I remember a time I would walk into GNC, and wonder how many tubs the really big guys would buy to look like that

:)

Have I used some junk over the years? Yes, for sure. Did I waste my money, yes and no. People spend an absolute shit ton going to movies and concerts and sports games because that is their thing. I enjoy trying different products because it is my thing. Some have been good, some crap and a select few were outstanding, much like movies, concerts and athletic events.

I still remember when PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman responded to John over the Intra MD fiasco and showed us exactly how you're NOT supposed to respond when this happens. I haven't heard a word from PJ in years since.

I saw PJ selling some epicathecin (basically green tea) on IG which he said was a bit like Anavar :D He did say only Anavar is like Anavar but his natural shit was potent lol. He is a complete idiot, claiming Anavar is 100% anabolic with no androgenic effects. How stupid can you get.

Aron Singerman and PJ Braun are going to court soon. Some say definite jailtime for both and others say nah. Anyone here looked at the indictements and has an opinion?

That Lee Priest ad, he was the first bodybuilder to make me say 'wow'. Used to read those damn ads, thinking, "they're a legit company. They'd never be able to lie and get away with it, because they'd get sued...right?"

I was 16, FFS...

I was just so enamored by the labels; especially those muscletech products

"Woah, that stuff looks complex"

Actual content:

Ingredients: Sugar, rotten milk, and food coloring

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views