over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows heart attak?

If, in fact he has Factor V, peds are not an issue. Either his father or mother passed the gene to him.

Man John is like my brother from another mother, we just instantly "clicked" when we met and became really good friends, his wife Mary is just as great a person as he is.

Speedy recovery my VANILLA BROTHER ;-)

I was surprised to see this. I hope John didn't have a severe heart attack like mine. Does anyone know if he is in ICU?

This is really sad. He's such a nice guy. He's truly one of the good guys in the industry who I highly respect. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

This hurts my soul. Praying for you John and a speedy recovery.

This is awful news. I hope it was mild. He's one of the most overall respected guy in bodybuilding and business! Have a speedy recovery John!!

Bummed. I really looked to him as a guy who "seemed" to be on a reasonable dose of TRT (albeit a bit on the higher side). Certainly not the huge doses you see bb'ers using nowadays. Makes you wonder if it even matters? Is it ALL genetic? And if it is genetic, does the dose only speed things up?

Bummed. I really looked to him as a guy who "seemed" to be on a reasonable dose of TRT (albeit a bit on the higher side). Certainly not the huge doses you see bb'ers using nowadays. Makes you wonder if it even matters? Is it ALL genetic? And if it is genetic, does the dose only speed things up?
If he has a clotting factor, it was passed from his father or mother. TRT has no impact.

Prayers to JM and his family, I hope he bounces back and it isn’t too bad. Always love to read and watch his training, it’s some of the best out there and that man knows bodybuilding like a scientist

Stay up John!!! We here with you brother!!!

Yes, but unfortunately we'll still have the usual suspects say family history has nothing to do with it, it's all due to bodybuilding, etc.

For what this is worth - and I've always been surprised it's not discussed here given the demeanor of many members - Meadows has been on TRT of 300mg / week for some time, obviously under supervision of Dr. Eric Serrano. It'll be interesting to see his and Serrano's thoughts on this situation and what, if any, role his TRT dosage played.
We don`t know the cause, so lats no speculate, and we don`t know what was his TRT. I know that Serrano would not advise to any one 300mg for TRT.

If, in fact he has Factor V, peds are not an issue. Either his father or mother passed the gene to him.
Exactly, I have it and my son has it also.

Wish John a fast and speedy recovery! Half this industry is full of insufferable people who have nothing else going for them except big muscles. John is one of the few that stands out, and is respected by everybody as a result.

Yes, but unfortunately we'll still have the usual suspects say family history has nothing to do with it, it's all due to bodybuilding, etc.

For what this is worth - and I've always been surprised it's not discussed here given the demeanor of many members - Meadows has been on TRT of 300mg / week for some time, obviously under supervision of Dr. Eric Serrano. It'll be interesting to see his and Serrano's thoughts on this situation and what, if any, role his TRT dosage played.

He does one 200 mg shot of testosterone a week according to many of his interviews.

Best wishes to John, let's hope it wasn't too serious. By all accounts he's a gentleman.

It will be kinda hard to pin it on any one factor or put percentages on how much is genetic and how much is due to lifestyle factors. I'm sure John did plenty of blood work so it goes to show things can happen regardless of all reasonable precautions. Some will blame steroids and others will want to put everything on genetics. Let's hope he pulls through fine and then John can give his perspective.

damn thats bad news, wishing him a speedy recovery!

Glad this not a RIP thread.
JM is one of the good ones! I have nothing but RESPECT.
I hope he gets well soon

He does one 200 mg shot of testosterone a week according to many of his interviews.

Very possible, but I know I heard 300 in one. It stood out given his reputation with supplements.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131