over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows = IFBB Pro?

Whether jm is a pro or not I really respect the man. I know some about all his medical stuff that he had to go through and I find it amazing he has endured, suffered and thrived under such tough circumstances. I have tremendous repsect as he could use that sort of stuff as an excuse as it would make sense but he succeeded in spite of it.

Not to sound cheesy as hell but hes a great success in my book pro or not.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Whether jm is a pro or not I really respect the man. I know some about all his medical stuff that he had to go through and I find it amazing he has endured, suffered and thrived under such tough circumstances. I have tremendous repsect as he could use that sort of stuff as an excuse as it would make sense but he succeeded in spite of it.

Not to sound cheesy as hell but hes a great success in my book pro or not.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I never heard of the guy prior to joining pro-muscle here. Now I follow him based on his nutrition advice which I value more health-wise than say bbing-wise. The guy really knows his shit and should be a doctor lol.

I'd still like to know why he didn't go into heavies. He was so close, why not shrink down and make heavies and be the biggest guy in the class.

I believe I started seeing John's posts in 06 or 07. I really focused on what he said because I thought it made perfect sense. I never fully bought in but revisited his philosophies every year or so. Part of me wishes the 23year old me had hired him to train me back then. In the last two years I have watched EVERYTHING the guy has written or said and really taken notes. I've bought into his philosophy and will likely hire him one day when finances get better. To see what John Meadows and Mountaindog Diet has snowballed into is pretty amazing to think about and to have witnessed. A pro card does not/will not define John, but I'm sure it would be nice to have. He will get it sooner or later. Congrats again John.

I'd still like to know why he didn't go into heavies. He was so close, why not shrink down and make heavies and be the biggest guy in the class.

Likely due to the fact he does not like diuretics and doesn't like to do anything crazy at the end to F*** everything up.

Dedication and hard work is what I see. And I know he will keep improving that's all you can do. And I have tons of respect for his knowledge and how nice of person he is. And his site is a wealth of great information.

That's Ronald Seargant (3rd). I have only seen that one pic so I can't go by that. But yeah from that one pic I would say he looked the best. JM is an inspiration but from that one pic I would put him 5th. But again one pic means nothing and the order would change with each angle/pose.

Are those white spots on his quads cysts or something?

Are those white spots on his quads cysts or something?

I am unsure... probably a skin condition. I believe he has had multiple knee surgeries so they could be due to that. I think that is why he has trouble getting deep cuts in his legs. Regardless I think he looks insane... amazing physique.

I love the guy like he was my own flesh and blood! I wish john nothing but greatness in everything he does in life.

Love ya brother!

Likely due to the fact he does not like diuretics and doesn't like to do anything crazy at the end to F*** everything up.

He could have easily made heavies if he wanted to. Theres a reason he didn't.

I would say at least 90% of the members don't even compete, they juice just because " They love bodybuilding "... I juice too and no I don't love bodybuilding, I have a fucking disease in my head, I'm insecure and I have ego

Wow, this post is a reality check for me...SIKE I already knew I have this disease!

JM does nothing but contribute to this forum and every forum. And a bunch of internet warriors do nothing but take their cheap shots. Sad.

JM is like Tom Platz of the eighties...the People's Champion!

He could have easily made heavies if he wanted to. Theres a reason he didn't.
My guess is because supers tend to come in a little less conditioned than the lighter classes, so he figured he would do better there. He would not have taken the heavyweight class at this sow in either age category he could have entered, so it doesn't matter. He will eventually win a pro card, just a matter of time.

JM is probably one of the most humble guy around and you never hear him complained or say bad shit about anyone and I wish I was like him in attitude wise. I know he is gracious when someone beats him but he never gives up and keeps on going, to me that is the mindset of a great champion.

I like how everyone thinks they know who won from a standing relaxed comparison.

Unfortunately, I think John is so vascular that is blurs some of his muscle definition, I don't know if there anything that can be done about this. He looked great though, awesome physique!

Dropping HGH usage helped me a lot with this problem

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner