advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows supplements after health issue.

the blood comes out of us slowly because we produce more red blood cells. You don’t have blood clots just because she made a comment like that. A blood clot is a very very serious thing she shouldn’t just blurt out. You’re probably donating too much and it’s probably going to harm you more than help. I’d take the iron with vitamin c until your ferritin goes up, while keeping a very close eye on your platelets and fibrinogen levels. Also make sure you don’t have apnea (high RDW is a clue) and that you don’t have high WBC either.
Platelets are 196 which range is 140 to 440

Mean platelet count is 9.9 range is 8.3-11.8

White blood cell is 6.1 4.8 to 11 is range test says

Besides cholestrol, iron, ferritin, Bun, most everything else is in range

Thank you for your help, appreciate you, gonna order it shortly

I did research and didnt see that Iron in the Ferrous Bisglycinate form raised ferritin levels

I have High iron levels and low ferritin levels

i talked with my sister today and Doctors wanted to give her a blood tranfusion when she had her most recent son, but the Doctor(s), made a mistake, her ferritiin levels were okay

This reminds me of estradiol test and estradiol lc/ms/ms sensitive test. I had both done, and the regular one was a false positive, i then got the lc/ms/ms sensitive one done and was within range

I think I will switch from Complete Health to Morphoprime. Complete Health is only slightly better but it’s 2.5 times the price. Hard to sustain the $120 per month price tag of Complete Health.
Im surprised you even went with Complete Health.. I also think you can make a better choice than MP.

I did research and didnt see that Iron in the Ferrous Bisglycinate form raised ferritin levels

i talked with my sister today and Doctors wanted to give her a blood tranfusion when she had her most recent son, but the Doctor(s), made a mistake, her ferritiin levels were okay

This reminds me of estradiol test and estradiol lc/ms/ms sensitive test. I had both done, and the regular one was a false positive, i then got the lc/ms/ms sensitive one done and was within range
There aren't false positives with estradiol bro. A lot of your posts seem a bit misinformed at some point.

There aren't false positives with estradiol bro. A lot of your posts seem a bit misinformed at some point.

Yes they're are ever heard of a estrogen sensative test?

What seems misinformed ?

Yes a sensative estrogen test is needed or it'll read incorrect ly

My estrogen were in the thousands on trt

I then asked my doc to do a estrogen LC Ms Ms test n they came back well in normal ranges

What seems misinformed ?

I then asked my doc to do a estrogen LC Ms Ms test n they came back well in normal ranges

You have labs to back this up?

What seems misinformed ?

Look man if english is not your first language, I apologize. If it is, you should take more pride in your post and make it clear. You are not bringing anything new to the table here. Estradiol and Estradiol Sensitive are different tests that give different readings. I have said this many times and I have even displayed my own bloodwork which was about 15 points different at the same draw. You saying false positive is laughable. Try using the right terminology as the term false positive is incorrect. To start, you can't test negative for estrogen so stop using incorrect descriptions and then trying to argue about it.

Some supplements are certainly valuable. I have little to add in a thread such as this other then consider writing down all the supplements you are taking now or that you want to take. Set an email reminder to have this list sent to you in 10 years. See which supplements are still on your list in 10 years.... only the supplements with the best real data will stand the test of time.

I can look back to 2010 and then 2000 ( about when i was first active on the boards) and see only a few supplements that guys are consistently taking that last at least a decade. Bodybuilders love supplements...but be selective and dont waste money. Im not going to debate the usefulness of most of these supplements as this isnt my area of knowledge...maybe they are all awesome and im missing out.

In order for a supplement or drug to be useful it has to make a real world difference not just benchtop science. Analyze the data and then make a choice.

Some supplements are certainly valuable. I have little to add in a thread such as this other then consider writing down all the supplements you are taking now or that you want to take. Set an email reminder to have this list sent to you in 10 years. See which supplements are still on your list in 10 years.... only the supplements with the best real data will stand the test of time.

I can look back to 2010 and then 2000 ( about when i was first active on the boards) and see only a few supplements that guys are consistently taking that last at least a decade. Bodybuilders love supplements...but be selective and dont waste money. Im not going to debate the usefulness of most of these supplements as this isnt my area of knowledge...maybe they are all awesome and im missing out.

In order for a supplement or drug to be useful it has to make a real world difference not just benchtop science. Analyze the data and then make a choice.

I remember the scan you showed of a patient's lower GI tract showing whole pills sitting there like trophies

Made me reconsider the polypharmacy approach to supplementation that's part of this industry

I remember the scan you showed of a patient's lower GI tract showing whole pills sitting there like trophies

Made me reconsider the polypharmacy approach to supplementation that's part of this industry
Always always find capsules.

haha yes. I definitely suggest capsules or liquid. At least it will have a chance to work. Happens every week were ill be seeing some type of pill/supplement in someones distal small bowel or colon. Thats an expensive poop...

Look man if english is not your first language, I apologize. If it is, you should take more pride in your post and make it clear. You are not bringing anything new to the table here. Estradiol and Estradiol Sensitive are different tests that give different readings. I have said this many times and I have even displayed my own bloodwork which was about 15 points different at the same draw. You saying false positive is laughable. Try using the right terminology as the term false positive is incorrect. To start, you can't test negative for estrogen so stop using incorrect descriptions and then trying to argue about it.

You're right my wording isn't always the greatest

Fact is sir, estradiol tested out like 1015 talked with doc about a ls/Ms/Ms test and immediately got another test, they were in range

I remember that and have always been chewing tablets ever since if I can't get capsules

the blood comes out of us slowly because we produce more red blood cells. You don’t have blood clots just because she made a comment like that. A blood clot is a very very serious thing she shouldn’t just blurt out. You’re probably donating too much and it’s probably going to harm you more than help. I’d take the iron with vitamin c until your ferritin goes up, while keeping a very close eye on your platelets and fibrinogen levels. Also make sure you don’t have apnea (high RDW is a clue) and that you don’t have high WBC either.
What’s the concern regarding high WBC? I know cancer and viruses can cause it to be high but was there something else you were referring to? I’m always slightly above normal range, last bloods I was 11.1, range 3.4-10.8. Doc always says allergies is the cause and I just assumed he was right but now I’m curious. On 160mg prescribed trt.

Excellent post concerning health-support supps, extremely helpful all! Thx.

Update from John w/cardiologist second opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131