over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Join pain from HGH?

Gurth

Registered
Is it normal to have join pain after using hgh 4 aiu/ day for 6 month i just finish a week ago and my shoulders and my elbows are sore as hell.Was using frag too but I don't think it came from it.Maybe to much kigs?

Stats 192lbs 5'11 bf 12%

Will it go away?:mad:

My knees killed me on just 2ius of rips... But once I came off they felt better than ever!

NORMAL FOR ME AND PROBABLY MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE. I TRY TO FIND THAT SWEET SPOT (2-4 RIPS) WERE I CAN STILL MOVE SOME WEIGHT AROUND IN THE GYM WITHOUT MY SHOULDERS/ELBOWS KILLING ME. ALSO TO KEEP MY RANGE OF MOTION IN EVERY DAY WORK/LIFE. GOOD WARM UPS AND THE ENDORPHINS KICK IN AND I FIGHT THROUGH IT. GOES AWAY WHEN I TOOK A BREAK FOR 30 DAYS. DEFINITELY A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD CONCERNING THE THE PROS AND CONS OF MORE FLUID IN JOINTS THAN NORMAL. NEVER GOT IT IN MY LOWER EXTREMITIES AT ALL. I DO EQUAL WORK WITH MY LEGS AND ALSO CYCLE A LOT.

NORMAL FOR ME AND PROBABLY MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE. I TRY TO FIND THAT SWEET SPOT (2-4 RIPS) WERE I CAN STILL MOVE SOME WEIGHT AROUND IN THE GYM WITHOUT MY SHOULDERS/ELBOWS KILLING ME. ALSO TO KEEP MY RANGE OF MOTION IN EVERY DAY WORK/LIFE. GOOD WARM UPS AND THE ENDORPHINS KICK IN AND I FIGHT THROUGH IT. GOES AWAY WHEN I TOOK A BREAK FOR 30 DAYS. DEFINITELY A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD CONCERNING THE THE PROS AND CONS OF MORE FLUID IN JOINTS THAN NORMAL. NEVER GOT IT IN MY LOWER EXTREMITIES AT ALL. I DO EQUAL WORK WITH MY LEGS AND ALSO CYCLE A LOT.

Thanks Guys I came off before but not that much pain now getting better.
:)

Add me to the list. I'm 51 and the bennies are great as I baselined just about out of the "acceptable" low for IGF. Going on vacation in a few weeks so I figured I'd lay off for a week before to shed the water and won't take it with me (going to Mexico). I'm sure the break will do me some good. Adding NPP to the mix as well. I don't want be stuck on a lounge chair all day, just part of it!!
What I don't get is that gh is supposed to help build up connective tissue. If so, than why the pain?

Sd

my right elbow gets so fucking painful that it hurts to open bottles and shit. Takes about a week of coming off before it starts getting better for me.

my right elbow gets so fucking painful that it hurts to open bottles and shit. Takes about a week of coming off before it starts getting better for me.

Thank's Bro Will be better next week I will keep yall posted :headbang:

Pretty much the litmus test for knowing your shit is real. I get it more in the hands...almost like arthritis symptoms. Are you getting this as well?

I have been on GH for close to 2 years now... anywhere between 2 - 5iu 5x/week depending on what i was trying to achieve at the time. I did a small blast for 5 days of 10iu daily for 5-7 days about 3 months ago and during that time i developed a sharp pain down the left side of the back of my leg right around the lower glute to upper hamstring area... any idea what happened? i have no idea if it is related to the GH or not?!!!

Hey ALL!! Was referred here by a friend at outlaw muscle.hope EVERYONES great! Anyways...

I am on 2iu's of kigs right now and am loving it. I think as you go up in Iu's your body can only handle so much fluid in your joints. My friend went up to 4 Iu's of kigs and was waking up in pain. Couldn't brush his teeth. As with anything everyone's bodies are different. We have different builds and genetics and my opinion is that a set IU isn't the way GH should be looked at. I think as long as you can continue to train like an animal and supplement with GH you will be ok. It's definitely a ratio of person to iu to the handling of sides and still being able to train. If your in sooo much pain I would back off until your not or even come off GH until the pain goes away and then go back on at a lower dose.

This used to happen to me when I was younger.

Tok 5 yrs off gh and have been using Elitropins for 1.5 months and my joints feel BETTER! I'm 41.
2 iu/day

I have been on GH for close to 2 years now... anywhere between 2 - 5iu 5x/week depending on what i was trying to achieve at the time. I did a small blast for 5 days of 10iu daily for 5-7 days about 3 months ago and during that time i developed a sharp pain down the left side of the back of my leg right around the lower glute to upper hamstring area... any idea what happened? i have no idea if it is related to the GH or not?!!!

How were your results from the HGH Blast protocol?
Lean gains?
Bloat?
Lethargic?

How were your results from the HGH Blast protocol?
Lean gains?
Bloat?
Lethargic?

i felt really good, kept my diet clean. held a little water but when it cleared i leaned out a bit and think i gained 1/2-1llb muscle...

anyone relate to my pain in my back leg? it sounds kind of like sciatica but i don't know...

i felt really good, kept my diet clean. held a little water but when it cleared i leaned out a bit and think i gained 1/2-1llb muscle...

anyone relate to my pain in my back leg? it sounds kind of like sciatica but i don't know...

I did the HGH protocol. My protocol was 10iu X 3 week.
I had to stop in week 2.

I was tired as heel & bloated allot.
I did lean out quite allot when the water when away.
But I felt lousy & lazy all the time. I just didn't had the mood to workout.

I didn't experience any joint pains or numbness.

Sciatic nerve problably it will go back to place.

anyone ever heard of the IT Band? sounds like it could be that? maybe it is the nerve? I dont know?!

anyone ever heard of the IT Band? sounds like it could be that? maybe it is the nerve? I dont know?!

I had an IT Band issue once...but it affected me more along the side of my leg. If you think that it may be the case, look into Foam Rollers.

They look like a 3" paint roller, and you just use it to massage the affected area. A little painful while doing it, but really helped me out quite a bit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws