over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

joint and tendon pain with mk-677?

northface384

Registered
I've been on mk-677 for 2 months now @ 12.5mg each day and cruising on test e and it seems like my knees are more stiff and in more pain each day. My tendons around my elbows hurt so bad, it worse than it has ever been and I haven't done a pressing movement in over a week. I havent been trainings very heavy either. Anyone have an experience like this?

I've been on mk-677 for 2 months now @ 12.5mg each day and cruising on test e and it seems like my knees are more stiff and in more pain each day. My tendons around my elbows hurt so bad, it worse than it has ever been and I haven't done a pressing movement in over a week. I havent been trainings very heavy either. Anyone have an experience like this?

I get the opposite from MK677. It helps my joints.
Maybe your estrogen is high. That causes aches and pains.
I guess the best thing is to stop mo677 and see if the pain goes away.
Blood work would be interesting to see how your estro, progesterone, etc look.
My new bp med is causing my knees to ache.

This is a bit off topic, but throwing this out there. I have had such severe tendonitis in my elbows even warm up weight on any press would make me want to scream. I bought inzer elbow sleeves a couple weeks ago. Not only can I do pain free presses again but my elbow tendons are hurting less and less outside of the gym.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Hit some alflutops. You will be good to go

Could be water retention causing pressure. Take some potassium

I have my right shoulder on pain everytime on mk

Last edited:
I posted about a month ago if anyone had joint pain from mk667 specifically shoulders. I don't think anyone responded that they did. I ran mk667 for 3 months at 10-15mg before bed and after the first 2 weeks my shoulders started hurting. I do HRT and rotate my delts and glutes. I do 200mg test cyp a week. I use a 1cc insulin syringe with a 30g 1/2" needle and I thought that maybe I injected too close to a nerve in my shoulders so I quit injecting them. The pain in my right shoulder lasted about a month and went away. But my left shoulder got worse by the end of my first month on mk667 I started using BPC-157 250mg twice a day. I injected my left shoulder IM for one month but the pain has continued to get worse and started radiating down my left bicep over the last month. I sleep on my sides at night rotating several times a night. The only thing that I can think of that started the pain was while on mk667 I slept so deep that I spent too long on either shoulder or slept on my shoulders in awkward positions but due to the deep sleep I was in I didn't roll over and switch sides. I don't know if nerves can be damaged temporarily or permanently from decreased circulation but the pain feels more like nerve pain now than the joint especially cause the pain is throbbing from my shoulder joint down my bicep to the elbow.

I noticed I get a little joint pain while on it.

It could possibly be water retention cauing pressure as the guy above stated. As JJ stated it could be estrogen. Although perhaps it is low estrogen. Are you using an AI on your cruise? If so what dose? Are you using any other drugs/supplements?

This is not for the OP but generally I think joint or tendon issues when using MK-677 are often due to lifting heavier weights. I know when I use anything that puts lots of water on me (mk677, dbol etc) I tend to get stronger and start pushing the weights more.

I posted about a month ago if anyone had joint pain from mk667 specifically shoulders

My left shoulder has been giving me trouble lately, never been an issue before.
Actually increased my MK dosage because I thought it would help. I assume you dropped yours? But it still hurts?

Like said above, I've gotten pretty stuff when I first start the mk677 from the huge increase in water retention. Once I controlled it a bit, my joints never felt better! I was at my strongest every with absolutely no pain.

Elbow tendons both arms

I am into third week of mk667 at 15mg... I also feel like have tennis elbow in BOTH arms...im taking it with cardarine in pct from standalone 8 weeks of ostarine

I thought this stuff supposed to heal your joints/tendons not cause pain. Other effects ive experienced: increased hunger (was uncontrollable at first), bloat. And vivid dreams. I take it at night due to hunger and some fatigue. I sleep well after a melatonin

Feels like more cons then pros to be honest. Did you ever get to the bottom of your joint / tendon elbow pain problem?

Last edited:
how long have you guys been using before you first started noticing the discomfort. And for that matter, how long had you been using it before you noticed ANYTHING positive from it....?

Pro/con

Right away first day of use was insane hunger , sweating , hypoglycemic at its finest... leveled off day by day . Week 2 was better. Tendons week 1 felt like shit since then still feeling like shit.
Week 3 mentally feels good. Good recovery from gym

yep, I had this with mk, it made my old tendonosis in my elbows flare up, I stopped taken it and it took 2 weeks for pain to stop, I tried it again and same thing happened, to bad because overall I liked mk.

Read this somewhere - "In acromegalics, there is evidence of joint thickening. In healthy men, GH promotes the formation of collagen"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joint pain is common with gh/igf rise. It just happens at the start for a couple weeks. Then the opposite takes effect lol. I have no clue why this happens, but it seems to like D-NUTZ above said just be patient through it.

Elbow tendons both arms

I'll continue with it for abit . Hopefully all the bad sides subside soon

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member