over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

joint health for resue rottie

comedycentral

Registered
we have rescued a 2yr old neglected rottie in the last fortnight.

the stuff that was done to him is just terrible and our hearts melted when we saw him.

part of his neglect was severe starvation. his back legs had practically withered away. we are slowly building him back to health. he was only 66lb when we picked him up from the shelter and they said he had put some weight back on.

my question is his back feet click now and again especially when he gets up. he does not appear to be in pain, his back legs are just starting to put some muscle back on.

i have been giving him cod liver/olive oil mix in his dinner and started giving him oily fish.

any other advice???

cissus??

the stuff that was done to him is just terrible and our hearts melted when we saw him.

part of his neglect was severe starvation. his back legs had practically withered away. we are slowly building him back to health. he was only 66lb when we picked him up from the shelter and they said he had put some weight back on.

my question is his back feet click now and again especially when he gets up. he does not appear to be in pain, his back legs are just starting to put some muscle back on.

i have been giving him cod liver/olive oil mix in his dinner and started giving him oily fish.

any other advice???

cissus??

Are you in the USA? if you do, than PM me your address and I will send you one bottle of DOGtorX free of charge.

Emeric thats very kind however sadly i am in the UK.

is there anything you could recommend over the counter??

i believe that shipping from the USA for most products to the uk is shocking right now

This is an expensive option, but the best available: Canine Adequan. Do some homework on it and PM me if you have any questions. I do have experience with this drug.

Emeric thats very kind however sadly i am in the UK.

is there anything you could recommend over the counter??

i believe that shipping from the USA for most products to the uk is shocking right now

Will send you one from Hungary, a new study just was finished at Saint Stevens University in Hungary on dogs with the DOGtorX and it will be published in a jurnal this year. It will be available in the UK very soon.

Just contact Endre at [email protected] and he will send you one (no charge) he is my European partner.

This is an expensive option, but the best available: Canine Adequan. Do some homework on it and PM me if you have any questions. I do have experience with this drug.

Lat me know if you have any dogs with any health problem, I would like to help.(no charge)

any other advice???

cissus??

i think your awesome for rescuing a dog.

Lat me know if you have any dogs with any health problem, I would like to help.(no charge)

I have two elderly dogs suffering numerous issues, which is of course amplified by their age. One dog has hip dysplasia, and two reconstructed knees (torn ACL's), 90 lb Akita going on age 10. Second dog has two reconstructed knees (again torn ACL's), and arthritis which is quite severe in the front right elbow and shoulder, 100 lb Akita going on age 12. This is where I've gained my knowledge on these issues and how to best treat. I've never found a natural supplement that has helped them, but if you have something that can help I would be eager to try.

We've used Dasuquin on our two dogs, they seem to do well with it.

**broken link removed**

Props to you emeric for helping....

I have two elderly dogs suffering numerous issues, which is of course amplified by their age. One dog has hip dysplasia, and two reconstructed knees (torn ACL's), 90 lb Akita going on age 10. Second dog has two reconstructed knees (again torn ACL's), and arthritis which is quite severe in the front right elbow and shoulder, 100 lb Akita going on age 12. This is where I've gained my knowledge on these issues and how to best treat. I've never found a natural supplement that has helped them, but if you have something that can help I would be eager to try.

I need your address, and I will send it to you.

this is my dog hank ,he is a pitbull/mastiff.he had hip problems the vet said glucosamin/cond,and i work him alot so he lost some weight,and that helped too

Attachments

• ryry girl 003.jpg
    ryry girl 003.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 144
btw thats awsome you rescued a dog ,im an animal lover,my dog is like my kid,he goes everywhere with me

Emeric that is so kind of you, i will contact your partner and thanks again. such an amazing offer

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws