over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint pain 3 weeks into finastride.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw Lats thread and was wondering if joint pain and sudden loss of strength is typical when a finastride topical with rogaine is used along side of 350 test and 200 mast.
this issue could be more nerve damage but the timing coincides with me starting the finastride.
I did read finastride reduces serum dht significantly even as a topical and the mast somewhat acting as an anti e may be working together to produce a negative result.
I’m just curious as to everyone’s opinion/experience.

Almost forgot to add, this is only on pressing movements and I’ve had what feels like a stiff neck going down into my left trap for nearly 2 weeks. Pain is shoulders and elbows and I seem to easily get cramps and slightly pulled muscles during what would be considered normal movement like stretching to reach something.

Well I have posted about my experience a few times. Most love it but I think it’s horrible thing. That’s my experience I had when using it. Not saying everyone does and some love it but it fucked me up. I got post finateride syndrome, depressed, disinterested in sex, erection issues etc. It’s a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, which stops test conversion to DHT. Some feel it more than others. You ever go on a DHT like proviron and say shit under good. Well this is the opposite. But joint pain no idea lol. I would say get off it and find another way. But you are taking an “anti DHT” along with a DHT derivative like Mast, doesn’t make sense to me.

Well I have posted about my experience a few times. Most love it but I think it’s horrible thing. That’s my experience I had when using it. Not saying everyone does and some love it but it fucked me up. I got post finateride syndrome, depressed, disinterested in sex, erection issues etc. It’s a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, which stops test conversion to DHT. Some feel it more than others. You ever go on a DHT like proviron and say shit under good. Well this is the opposite. But joint pain no idea lol. I would say get off it and find another way. But you are taking an “anti DHT” along with a DHT derivative like Mast, doesn’t make sense to me.
I honestly didn’t even think about it. I just like having hair so I got a script.

Just bite the bullet and shave it. Years ago I tried Propecia and ended up playing pool with a rope. It was horrible. The ED issues with propecia/finasteride are very under reported IMO.

If you like hair then don’t do any AS. It’s that simple.
I’m more concerned with how it may be impacting my training and causing the joint pain. In the past, I never had issues with mast and joint pain but this is also the longest I’ve run it.
It my be head shaving time.

I’ve heard of people getting depressed on it but never joint pain. But anything is possible, I guess.

To be honest, finastride was simply developed for the masses as a simple approach because they are not expected to be able to balance their hormones, especially while chewing gum and jumping rope at the same time. Glad to have it, but it's only for a sort of convenience.

Finastride just makes it hard for me to nut. That’s it basically. Oh, and helps with hair loss! I take 1mg daily btw.

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost