over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint PAIN!

mooner

Newbies
Starting 4th week of D-bol and my joints are starting to kill me. I've been on Test. and EQ for as long as I can remember so I'm pretty sure it's the D's.

I need some suggestions on how to combat this problem b/c it's starting to interfere with my training. I have NO interest in doing any pain meds so 'Bain is out of the question. Currently on Glucosamine and Chondritin (spelling) and just starting back with GH at 10iu's ED.

What to do to get through the next three weeks of D-bol use! I haven't used D's in almost 10 months so they are hitting me pretty damn hard! Could be the GH I guess...... Who the hell knows, I just need to know how to deal with it!

I'm having trouble brushing my freaking teeth! LOL.....

Thanks

Mooner

Sounds like you have a serious problem here. I think the D's add water to your joints and other parts of your body, that is why you get such a fast weight gain and your strength increases. I don't think it is the D's. It could be father time catching you or father TEST getting you. You could have gained strength too fast and not allowed your connective tissue to catch up? This is a problem I have found with AAS use. Your muscles get better blood flow then your joints; therefore the muscle can recover faster. the connective tissue and joints do not receive as much blood flow in the same amount of time. I would ease up on the heavy weights for a good 3 months and see what happens...

JUST MY .02

I agree with steak that it probably isn't the d. Sounds like you're just lifting heavier weights and pain unfortunately comes with the territory. You might want to use ibuprofen before and after workouts as this suprisingly does help a lot. When the same thing happens to me, it just means it's time to take an extra day or two off and then I'm usually fine. Good luck as I know this can be a pain in the arse.

Is there any possibilities the D's could be fake and actually Winny (although I dont know why anyone could fake a cheaper drug with a more expensive one). If thats not possible-its not the dbol-that would add water as was mentioned, which alone eases joints. But nothing is as effective as Deca. Use 400mg wk or so.
It blows away Glucosamine. But it will take a week or 2 to start working. Fuck training light-thats sucks IMO. I just cant stand to lift like a sissy-stupid as it is when you are hurt.
There is/was a non-AS drug called pentostatin (sp) which specialized in joint problems, I think it was an injectable.

MikeS said:
Is there any possibilities the D's could be fake and actually Winny (although I dont know why anyone could fake a cheaper drug with a more expensive one). If thats not possible-its not the dbol-that would add water as was mentioned, which alone eases joints. But nothing is as effective as Deca. Use 400mg wk or so.
It blows away Glucosamine. But it will take a week or 2 to start working. Fuck training light-thats sucks IMO. I just cant stand to lift like a sissy-stupid as it is when you are hurt.
There is/was a non-AS drug called pentostatin (sp) which specialized in joint problems, I think it was an injectable.

I have used Deca before and have felt how nice it is on the joints.

Now I have joint problems. Does Deca actually help heal the problem or does it just mask it?

I expirience severe joint pain on winny...

I don't know why.....but I can tell you...I am unable to train heavy when those joints hurt. Heck, washing my hair becomes a nightmare. I have no choice but to train like a sissy [although I hate it].....I have never done that for three months though...maybe a workout or two . I switch drugs and it goes away.

I have been lifiting heavy for 6 years solid. NO sissy weights at all...every workout I would stay under 10 reps...hell, most of the time I would stay under 8 reps. WEll, I think this heavy lifting is what caused my injury too. Yes, I have resorted to doing some sissy weights...and I cut Flat bench completely out.

I am taking DECA 400mgs a week for the past 4 weeks and doing rotator cuff exercises and it really seems to be helping. BUt I am not about to push this joint, if I do, it will bring me problems the rest of my life and I can cut that 500lb bench out of my near future goal...hell, I was doing 405 at 204lbs BW Naturally...maybe I should have not started the AAS...NAH, I am glad I did.

Ibuprofen here I come....

I've been "on" for as long as I can remember but I go through spurts of lifting heavy and really tearing down the muscle. I've been lifting heavy for the last three and a half weeks and my body feels like it's falling apart. I'm in my early 30's so maybe that's got something to do with it but I'm realizing that I don't have the stamina to lift "heavy" for long periods of time. This problem with my joints has got to do with the change in training. I have been pushing myself to the point of failure but it's been several months since I did heavy sets of 4-6 reps and I'm knee deep in it right now. These D's are kicking the rage in "full gear" so I'm liking the intensity but my body won't be able to keep up this pace for much longer without phucking myself up. I'm gonna do what I can to continue on this pace for the next three weeks and see if I can hold out.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'll start with the Ibuprofen.....

Mooner

YOU GOTTA RESPECT THAT .." I VE BEEN ON FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER"

bro, i know you are going to hate to hear this but, being "on for as long as i can remember" may very well be the problem, the only bad joint aches i have had associated with gear use is from winny. never again. it kills every time. i think it is time to get the clomid out and cycle off. better safe then sorry and give the joints a break so that they can heal. if you want longevity in this sport pay attention to the warning signs...:D

the odd thing about winny is that is is shown to aid collagen synthesis, and help joints but i agree it hurts many a people

pentosan will work, pm me if need be
as will deca but i would prefer pentosan as once u go off the deca ull feel it again as deca masks the problems not heals it like pentosan

also is the pain all over or just localized like say upperbody, if so the best thing u can do is rotator cuff exercises, do a search here and ull find info

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131