over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint Relief

No problem to everyone here, glad you guys will give this a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Wes
How does this compare to tiger balm and icy hot etc that you find in grocery stores ...

This stuff is x10 better...I have used biofreeze, tigers balm, menthol rubs, everything out there, you name it...There is no comparison IMO.

The best part is you can use a dime sized amount and it spreads very thin..It is not greasy and it smells awesome too...I actually spend at least a minute deep massaging each elbow with it before every workout, sometimes my knees before leg day..and I it alleviates pain 90-100% each time...

I often wake up in the middle of the night with muscle aches, or joint aches and I apply this stuff and within minutes I am good to go and can fall asleep.

I personally won't use anything else again...

And someone mentioned it changed someones breathe, this formula does not do that at all so no worries!!

Went to Tractor Supply and got a big bottle of this for ten bucks. Wow it is strong smelling :D I am hoping this combined with ART therapy and some new elbow sleeves I got helps my forearm/elbow tendonitis.

If you have a sore wank, do NOT put Absorbine Jr on it :eek: it burns:eek:

Thank you for the recommendation, I just ordered some and I will be giving it a shot.

I've had some knee pain/elbow issues in the past, so hopefully this can give a little boost (they've mostly gone away at this point).

That was likely a DMSO product , you have to be careful with DMSO because its very quicly absorbed into the blood stream , that why you can often taste it when you get it on your hands.
Great stuff for joints though

Well shit if it has DMSO in it might as well get some Fina pellets while we're at the feed store. Crush them up and mix them in with this stuff!! ;)

Got the Absorbine gel and DMSO, and let me tell ya, that'll make what's a hurtin' STOP. I rub the gel in well, then follow up w/ DMSO, holy midget puss Batman, talking about making the ache go away!

Went over to Horsetown in Snellville last night and bought the Absorbine gel. I applied it this morning and then used my DMSO on top of it. All I have to say is R-E-L-I-E-F. Thanks for the great tip!:headbang: My screaming elbows thanks you!:D

What's the logic to using a product that masks the pain so you can continue to do damage to your joints?

What's the logic to using a product that masks the pain so you can continue to do damage to your joints?

Because sometimes the injury might be from just one dynamic movement and it's steadly inflamed , using somthing that reduces swelling and inflamtion will help it stop hurting and allow you to work around it easier , not necessarily causing more damage.
Or if the pain is from arthritis that can only be fixed with surgery by cleaning out the area , some people dont want to derail their training for months to let somthing heal , so they use a product to help with pain untill they can have the issue corrected

Why do people need a logical explination for everything , this should always suffice

"because i fucking want to.!!"

Just ordered a bottle. Thanks for the tip!

Because we're stupid and we've been waiting for you to adjamicate us:D

Got mine delivered yesterday.... gonna throw some of it on right now....smells minty.

Loving this stuff. Wife used last couple nites on a hip that bothers her. She said def helped her sleep better. Tks Wes

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws