over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

joint supplement

Muscle4fun

Registered
hello PM just curious if anybody takes joint supplements and how good they work. sometimes when I lift "heavy" I have to take it slow for couple weeks because my joints/tendons hurt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I like supper cissus and load up on the fish oil. SC takes a week or so to kick in but I found it helped me a lot.

A very very low does of NPP helped my joints as well

Glucosamine Chondroitin for long term use will help a ton.

I like supper cissus and load up on the fish oil. SC takes a week or so to kick in but I found it helped me a lot.

A very very low does of NPP helped my joints as well
My brother had 2 shoulder surgeries and used a number of supplements.
Cissus was one of them but unfortunately it didn't work for him but it does help many.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

collagen
glucosamine
chondroitin
msm
cissus
boron
hyaluronic acid
fish oil

take enough to see difference, may take more than whats recommended on labels to see difference. just depends on how much you need to stop inflammation and repair tissue.

I trust Deca for joints and my mother trusts a Glucosamine MSM Chondriotin Combo Supplement.

I personally use true nutrition "True Joint" supplement. Cheap and good.

I use glucosamine with msm....it takes a couple weeks to start feeling better. Doctor told me it should be a staple of vitamins I take for the rest of my life.

hello PM just curious if anybody takes **broken link removed** joint and how good they work. sometimes when I lift "heavy" I have to take it slow for couple weeks because my joints/tendons hurt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hi
I didn't try it but simply supplement work to provide your body with the necessary foundation to create the amino acids that are needed to build muscle tissue, quicker and more efficiently.

What's the best joint formula out? Besides omegas and other additions. Isn't hydrollized type 2 collagen the best for joints? How's this one?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
TB500 is my favorite.

*A very very low does of NPP helped my joints as well

I love me some npp And tb500. Does a body great! Add in some eq and you've got a very nice combo. Trt+lowww dose npp, And eq & you've got yourself one hell of a joint combo.

It's weird, npp makes it so when my joints pop they don't hurt as bad but eq (and dhb?) makes it so that my joints don't seem to pop as often. Weird but true. When I know I'm going to be doing heavy loads I'll add the low dose eq and things are great.

What's the best joint formula out? Besides omegas and other additions. Isn't hydrollized type 2 collagen the best for joints? How's this one?

**broken link removed**
I would love it if that profile was for one tablet as I would probably take three times the dose.

May sound gross but there is an equine preparation called Actiflex that has high doses of glucosamine and others for a very cheap price. works great for joint health alongside drugs that promote the synthesis of collagen, like deca, EQ, hgh etc.

May sound gross but there is an equine preparation called Actiflex that has high doses of glucosamine and others for a very cheap price. works great for joint health alongside drugs that promote the synthesis of collagen, like deca, EQ, hgh etc.

Acti Flex 4000 is one one my staples these days. Very cost effective and concentrated.

I have had pretty good luck with Great lakes hydrolyzed collagen. I also use Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength. I’ve used lots of different joint supplements over the years and I think the Hydrolyzed Collagen has probably helped the best.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear