over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint supplements?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
The most popular is the glucosamine chondroitin msm stack , now the question is does it really work? interested in getting peoples results from it

The most popular is the glucosamine chondroitin msm stack , now the question is does it really work? interested in getting peoples results from it
Knox gelatin all day

in my experience doesn't work , collagen, omega 3 and ashwagandha. The first step is to understand why there is the pain. In my case for example, i have many times pain in my knees, i couldn't squat , i begin to do stretching (quad and hams) before train legs and this was a life changing

The studies for the most part i have seen show glucosamine chondroitin work, if taken in a big enough dose. At least Glucosamine (1,500 mg/day) and chondroitin (1,200 mg/day). I have taken them for probably 20 years. And no i don't think they will regrow cartilage to wear it was before they wore things out. More to moderate future damage. The studies i have seen show old people that take these products have less degeneration in their joints when measured then the control group. Fish oil, curcumin, collagen are also things i take. As the decades roll by i add in what seems to have the best science behind it.

in my experience doesn't work , collagen, omega 3 and ashwagandha. The first step is to understand why there is the pain. In my case for example, i have many times pain in my knees, i couldn't squat , i begin to do stretching (quad and hams) before train legs and this was a life changing
Agreed 3 gms omega 3, Knox gelatin, 1,000 mg C, and tumeric-1 time a day good, 3 times a day rock star results both for curative and prevention

Im trying some collagen peptides in my daily Intra-drink. Just to experiment.

71Jts+CIAIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The studies for the most part i have seen show glucosamine chondroitin work, if taken in a big enough dose. At least Glucosamine (1,500 mg/day) and chondroitin (1,200 mg/day). I have taken them for probably 20 years. And no i don't think they will regrow cartilage to wear it was before they wore things out. More to moderate future damage. The studies i have seen show old people that take these products have less degeneration in their joints when measured then the control group. Fish oil, curcumin, collagen are also things i take. As the decades roll by i add in what seems to have the best science behind it.
Agreed on all of this plus UC-II and Boswellia-Serrata.

Agreed on all of this plus UC-II and Boswellia-Serrata.
There are some good studies with UC-II. I used it for awhile then went back to my 5 grams of hydrolyzed chicken collagen which is mostly type II.

Why Boswellia-Serrata.

Is Boswellia good for joints?

A clinical trial conducted by Raychaudhuri and co-workers in India has shown that the extract of the plant, Boswellia serrata, can reduce pain and considerably improve knee-joint functions, in some cases providing relief even within seven days.

Is Boswellia serrata good for arthritis?

Clinical studies have shown that Boswellia serrata extract not only has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritis properties, but also improves pain and physical function [15–18]; in vitro experiments also show that Boswellia serrata extract can inhibit the expression of inflammatory factors such as adhesion molecules [19– ...Jul 17, 2020

BTW, Boswellia is really good for prostate as well, I believe. Dante mentioned it a couple years back.

The only "supplement" that ever worked on my balky shoulders is BPC-157. Took a few weeks to kick in, but it def worked.

For those who take Knox Gelatin, how much do you take? And if it's a powder, do you just mix with water?

For the glucosamine users, my understanding is that only the glucosamine sulfate variety (not glucosamine HCl) provide any meaningful results. In fact, one person claims that it's the sulfate that provides the benefit. I take the sulfate variety and tumeric/curcumin, and fish oil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131