over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint supplements

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
What have y'all used for your joints. Msm and glucosamine/ condroiten don't work.

I'm looking for egg shell membrane, hyaluronic acid, tumaric things that are backed with research.

EPO was amazing for my joints, maybe it was psychogenic but my volume went way up and my jogging turned to sprinting like the cops are on me.

Mk or bp and tb500 would be great but I'm looking for something else rn

apparently collagen is the only the only supplement that actually helps

Curcumin and micronized chicken collogen with GH has been working pretty good. BP 157 and TB 500 If I get a flare up somewhere. Oddly EPO does have some anti-inflammatory properties.

Curcumin and micronized chicken collogen with GH has been working pretty good. BP 157 and TB 500 If I get a flare up somewhere. Oddly EPO does have some anti-inflammatory properties.
Best product I have seen out there and used for a long time is JFlex9 by The Lab. It has Meriva Curcumin, UC-II chicken collagen, Boswellia Serrata, and several other ingredients that work well.

UC-II is one of the few things i have tried that works. My L shoulder is trash. 2 reconstructive surgeries and right now the joint capsule is super inflamed.
UC-II + lots of stretching (post WO when blood flow is at its peak) has helped a ton.

UC-II is one of the few things i have tried that works. My L shoulder is trash. 2 reconstructive surgeries and right now the joint capsule is super inflamed.
UC-II + lots of stretching (post WO when blood flow is at its peak) has helped a ton.
whats uc-11?

There was another recent thread about this and some reported that Knox gelatin helped. I have yet to use it but may try it. I have been using Joint Care from Beverly International and has helped. I often take more or less than the recommended dosage depending on how much pain I have(up to 12 caps/day).

Many/most joint supplements have some good science behind them. And i think they have their place if used correctly. But to think they will rebuild a damaged joint or where the collagen has been mostly been worn down significantly, is just unreasonable from my experience. There benefit is slowing down the damage that we choose to do to our selves. Not getting the results one wants does not mean that they are not working. It may be the expectations are unreasonable.

HLA hyaluronic acid. Legit. It has done wonders for my joints. And skin too. Definitely worth adding it in.

What have y'all used for your joints. Msm and glucosamine/ condroiten don't work.

I'm looking for egg shell membrane, hyaluronic acid, tumaric things that are backed with research.

EPO was amazing for my joints, maybe it was psychogenic but my volume went way up and my jogging turned to sprinting like the cops are on me.

Mk or bp and tb500 would be great but I'm looking for something else rn
Hyularonic acid

Nice ideas here and I should indeed try HLA and the UC-II as I've trashed my knees over the years and worn out the cartilage under the kneecaps to the point they hurt when I squat.

Chicken Collagen that is several thousand dollars per kg.
I should elaborate more. UC-II is a patented form of undenatured collagen derived from chicken sternum that has shown a good amount of real world results in studies over the years.

HLA hyaluronic acid. Legit. It has done wonders for my joints. And skin too. Definitely worth adding it in.
Excercise some caution with HLA if you´ve had cancer or have a history of cancer in the family:

Excercise some caution with HLA if you´ve had cancer or have a history of cancer in the family:

Ya I read about this before. But lucky for me All 4 of my grandparents lived between 94 and 103. And I have No family history of cancer anywhere in my family that I know of as of yet.

Posted today.. Glucosamine to the rescue?

Ya I read about this before. But lucky for me All 4 of my grandparents lived between 94 and 103. And I have No family history of cancer anywhere in my family that I know of as of yet.
Hey Bro, where do you get your HLA from if you don't mind sharing? Thanks Bro for your help!!

J-Flex + min. 20g/day hydro collagen + liposomal curcumin + transdermal tetrahydro-curcumin + topical CBD/Hexahydrocannabinol + Now Foods topical liposomal gluc/msm/arnica(arnica is doing all the heavy lifting here)

This is keeping me on the road and out of the shop so to speak.

Agreed on the hyrolyzed beef collagen. I am consistently taking in 30g daily..sometimes double that. I started this a couple months back and wish I had started it sooner. It's not that I notice anything earth shattering but I think its very important over time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131