over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jon Jones got popped AGAIN

I doubt it's that high. 80% is extreme. How do their drug tests work nowadays? It's not as easy to get away with it as it used to. Won't be long before a lot of these sports are completely clean since there simply won't be a way to beat the tests anymore. They are really cracking down on this stuff from what it looks like (unfortunately).

i read somewhere where it was only like 2 teams a wk and 5 players from each team. so only a small number are even getting tested

edit. ok.it says 20% of each team are to be tested at random. you are notified ahead of time(did not mention how long in advance). but the kicker you are only tested between start of camp and the first week of preseason games. so during the year you can juice it seems whenever you want.

Last edited:
No I dont but i believe is who "donates" how much...u think Simone Biles is natural? Natural my arse....

It was released to the public what Biles was taking and it was basically adderall and some women's stuff. She got approval from the IOC to take them through a doctor.

I mean things like test no ester and peptides....could that be tested for? Does peptides leave metabolites?

I mean things like test no ester and peptides....could that be tested for? Does peptides leave metabolites?

I don't know enough about drug testing to give an informed answer, but I think TNE will effect the testosterone/epitestosterone ratio which could get someone in trouble.

It amazes me how "shocked" the media and public react to these stories time and time again. Almost all professional athletes use. Even the women gymnastic olympic team all used. Look at the necks on those girls. LOL.

It the stupid ones who get caught, or get caught up in a cycle and miss time things. There is little difference between humans of the 1950'sto 70's. Yes, training and understanding of nutrition, recovery etc has much improved, but not to the point all athletes are super human. Juice is cleaner and guys can recover these days. I say just make it legal and monitor health. They are all doing it and always will. Why live in denial?

Tyson accused Holyfield of using AAS and of course he was. So was Tyson, throughout his career. LOL. The raging T coursing Tysons veins before his fights is what set him into beast mode. He literally wanted to kill his opponents.

If you are to compete is todays professional sports, you either have to be a true freak of nature, or use AAS. Everyone knows this.

surely jones doesnt believe.he can beat DC without the added help. and all that bs, how much he has done to get back and he has changed his life

If Jones truly thought he could beat DC without the drugs he wouldn't have taken them!!

'nuff said.

what i don't understand is, how is it beneficial off season and to be recovering while prepping when your most vulnerable and decreasing strength and weight. on cycle I'm great, off cycle I'm emo and twiggy like Lil Slice:cool:

Victor Conte said anyone who would use tbol is dumber than dumb, since it's so easily detectable. I think Jones probably thought he was using some undetectable designer drug and he was duped. Frank Mir who also trains at Greg Jacksons recently tested positive for Turinabol. Maybe they need a better Expert at that gym.

80% of the nfl is on. and they catch what 2 or 3 guys a yr. so these tests are pretty beatable.
They're not tested by USADA. There's a big damn difference.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Victor Conte said anyone who would use tbol is dumber than dumb, since it's so easily detectable. I think Jones probably thought he was using some undetectable designer drug and he was duped. Frank Mir who also trains at Greg Jacksons recently tested positive for Turinabol. Maybe they need a better Expert at that gym.

These guys actually don't know anything about anabolics. My friend is an MMA fighter and the only compound he's ever heard of is anavar. Says everybody takes it at his camp. Never heard of HGH.

The big red flag here is why did Jones pass all his drug tests during camp and then fail the post fight weigh in test for Turnibol? Takes Turnibol that close to the fight wouldn't make a difference; soooo:

1) He really did get setup and somebody put something in his urine sample.

2) He was somehow able to pass the drug tests during camp and something went wrong on the last one.

I believe Jones was tested 4 times during the camp and passed.

I believe Jones was tested 4 times during the camp and passed.

This is news to me. I haven't read anywhere how many times (if ever) he was tested during camp leading up to this fight. And if he was, there would be no way to pass them bc they would have been random. Making it near impossible to use any type of masking agent.

Why t-bol? It's weak, detectable for awhile for an oral and the bleeding problem is the last thing a fighter needs. This weird stuff always happens when guys fight in California.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

These guys actually don't know anything about anabolics. My friend is an MMA fighter and the only compound he's ever heard of is anavar. Says everybody takes it at his camp. Never heard of HGH.

Yeah sure since I hear kids who just want to look good for spring break talking about all kinds of different compounds.

Yeah sure since I hear kids who just want to look good for spring break talking about all kinds of different compounds.

Pro athletes could get anything. That said, how many times have you seen one get caught for a fancy drug? It's usually winny, test, clomid, var or some bullshit.

IME gym rats and forum people know a LOT more about anabolics than pro athletes. Even those that actually do advanced protocols usually don't even know what they're taking. It's just a syringe full of "stuff" that their coach injects in their asses every day after training.

This is news to me. I haven't read anywhere how many times (if ever) he was tested during camp leading up to this fight. And if he was, there would be no way to pass them bc they would have been random. Making it near impossible to use any type of masking agent.

That's what I was thinking as well; really hard to pass a drug test when you don't know about it.

I saw it leading up to the fight in a video; Jon said how many times he got tested if I remember correctly. I also saw Dana White in a video talking about how Jon had passed all his drug tests up until this point. Again; all these were 'behind the scenes' pre fight videos I saw on YouTube.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws