over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Has any one actually tried coke then trained.

I did it once out of stupidity.

What a workout. Focus was huge, aggression up bloody impressive. Couldn't sit still.

Heart rate far to high tho. Then crashed hard. Me n a pal couldnt believe it.

Add to that apetite suppressant, pain suppressant seems a decent choice for mma.

Shocked people are suprised. I thought it was common knowledge

Not to mention CONSTANTLY feeling the need to go back for "another bump" - :eek:

This thread is hilarious. He lives 40 ish mins from me and is a total scum about a lot of things. Pretty nice house in a development nothing crazy, nice fiance who was his high school sweetheart. But as for him he's a drug using scum. He smokes weed a few times everyday, he travels to a college town next to his and hooks up with sorority chicks quite often. His poor fiance just deals with it I believe because of the money. He's away from home a lot promoting shit and partying. His tattoo and whole god shit is for public image. His brothers are pretty nice guys though who are both far more trust worthy honest individuals.

This thread is hilarious. He lives 40 ish mins from me and is a total scum about a lot of things. Pretty nice house in a development nothing crazy, nice fiance who was his high school sweetheart. But as for him he's a drug using scum. He smokes weed a few times everyday, he travels to a college town next to his and hooks up with sorority chicks quite often. His poor fiance just deals with it I believe because of the money. He's away from home a lot promoting shit and partying. His tattoo and whole god shit is for public image. His brothers are pretty nice guys though who are both far more trust worthy honest individuals.

See, this is the shit that no one knows about. The guys that live in/near where he does and knows how he is around town. Ive done security for over 10 years and I know so much about random celebrities from being personal bodyguard that the medias never heard about. A lot can be smoke and shit talk, but a lot of times as well, its all true.

what? lol!

I think im too old to understand this... lol

:star-w:rs

that was the point.............LOL

look up Taylor swift............LOL, then you will get it;)

Sign of being inhibited/shut down from coming off something prior to make sure he cleared before the tests.

I seriously hate watching Jones fights. He's the worst UFC champion the UFC has had.

F'd up thing is he seemed so humble when he lost to the deaf guy and has progressively douched out.

No doubt here. DC Said it best..Jon Jones is fake ass person. I mean really...he'll go from talking shit to being humble all in the same breath. He's had the DUI and now the coke...whats next? And Dana White just keeps swinging from the nuts of this royal fuck up. Shit, when Nate Diaz got popped for weed if i recall, Dana White didnt stand up for him for shit. I know, he's no title holder. But the kid can draw big time and when his head is in the game, hes g2g.

As much as I dislike JBJ he is in his mid to late 20's. Think about all the bullshit me and you guys pulled during that time. Can we judge him for having fun and going a bit wild? I don't so let's cut him some slack because when I was his age I was having girls snort coke off my cock and me off them. So be real we all or most of us got wild as fuck when we were younger.

When we were younger...shit, were we supposed to stop doing this? On the real, ive done the same shit many a time. Except i wound up trading out the coke and crank, Ecstacy and booze, speed balls out for opiates(scripts). But yes, lines of each snorted off my bone. if not for the opiates, I know I would be dead today. Straight out of high school at 17 to 22 where hardcore partying, days on end. Rocks star lifestyle (of course minus the fame, fortune, and ability to play music) But after 10yrs of opiod addiction, im finally off of them too. Its hard, real hard...though I dont think about it enough, its nice to know that I have been addicted to every drug put in my ssytem, alcohol included and overcame them all without rehab.

I always thought he seemed like a well spoken humble dude, I never really payed too much attention to him though maybe that is his camera personality.

As far as the blow, he's 20 something with a shitload of money and fame and girls probably throwing themselves at him. Cant blame him for living it up and partying and having a good time, I know I would.

Has any one actually tried coke then trained.

I did it once out of stupidity.

What a workout. Focus was huge, aggression up bloody impressive. Couldn't sit still.

Heart rate far to high tho. Then crashed hard. Me n a pal couldnt believe it.

Add to that apetite suppressant, pain suppressant seems a decent choice for mma.

Shocked people are suprised. I thought it was common knowledge

i pulled my Hami last week trying this after a 3 day bender. thought it kick me up into drive since i was hammered.
i would not recommend. then again probably shouldnt have been at the gym in the first place.

i pulled my Hami last week trying this after a 3 day bender. thought it kick me up into drive since i was hammered.
i would not recommend. then again probably shouldnt have been at the gym in the first place.

Dont do that again Bloke.

well that would be individual.

be clear on this though, I am a real medical user, I do not like cannabis for recreation, I do not like the head feel that most of the other people who use it use it for.

I try not to, but I do look down on people who "get stoned" or use weed to "get high" and I HATE typical "pot head" mentality.

that said, the feeling you get from weed when you are not used to it is all in your head, its imaginary, you can learn to not feel it, with mj you are never "intoxicated".

You look down on people that burn to get high? What makes you better?

Just use, don't abuse!
Everything in moderation, but Pussy.lol

My internet has been down for a week so just watched fight with DC today.

Did anyone else notice the post fight press conference he is sniffeling alot and constantly moving his tongue around his mouth?LMFAO I wonder if he did a bump before heading to the press conference. :headbang:

Hes got that relaxed vibe too, you know when the blow is kind of strong and instead of jacking you up you get that layed back relaxed buzz where you just ramble about shit all night long lol :)

My internet has been down for a week so just watched fight with DC today.

Did anyone else notice the post fight press conference he is sniffeling alot and constantly moving his tongue around his mouth?LMFAO I wonder if he did a bump before heading to the press conference. :headbang:

Hes got that relaxed vibe too, you know when the blow is kind of strong and instead of jacking you up you get that layed back relaxed buzz where you just ramble about shit all night long lol :)

Lol. Ramble and shit all night.
Man those were the old days for me...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear