over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters on PED ep.30

I highly doubt any human being at 5ft 5 gets to 300 pounds at moderate doses...this notion lately that guys are getting to 300 pounds on small or moderate doses is just ludicrous

Listen to the podcast; that's not what he or they imply

I'm quite jelly of his accent.

Oh please, like you dont have a sexy accent yourself :love: :D haha

You say pro-gress and pro-cess where us down here say prah-gress and prah-cess

And my girlfriend just read this as I typed this and is questioning me :eek: lol

phil viz has a great pod cast too
he had dorian on there a few weeeks ago.
(toopowerful4u)

thankyou for sharing podcast keep them coming

TP4U was a co-host of Geard Up Radio.

real talk.

I wonder if he'd be down to read me my bedtime stories

OK what sort of nanny for story telling would u like baby slice ? :)

If u prefer received pronunciation accent / south east I could give a go if you promise to be a good boy and behave..

Or I could call in my good friend and fellow Brit Elvia with northern accent if u like Liverpool English. If you prefer a tough nanny for story telling we could do a ok job putting dorians accent (Birmingham/west midlands ) . this will make you feel like how dugdale felt in temple gym while he was here no messing !lol

I am afraid it's bit early in the morning so queen mother won't be up yet if u like to hear the queens English

If u prefer received pronunciation accent / south east I could give a go if you promise to be a good boy and behave..

Or I could call in my good friend and fellow Brit Elvia with northern accent if u like Liverpool English. If you prefer a tough nanny for story telling we could do a ok job putting dorians accent (Birmingham/west midlands ) . this will make you feel like how dugdale felt in temple gym while he was here no messing !lol

I am afraid it's bit early in the morning so queen mother won't be up yet if u like to hear the queens English

I think either Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings would be dope

You're encroaching on Jordans bed time story reading business - the 300lb nanny is not going to be impressed with you young man, he is actually a 3x world champion at story telling and embroidery but likes to keep that on the down low.

Slice I will inform Jordan of this thread when I check in with him on Saturday so you might get lucky.

that was a really cool episode, enjoyed that.
he came across really well and didn't seem to be bullshitting either like others.
best podcast on line imo

Sounds like a standup guy. Plus I like the fact that he worked with skip for some time.

My accent is awful... never liked it and used to be quite insecure about it. Girls in foreign countries seem to love it though :D Jordan is definitely a posh one but sounds great :)

Oh please, like you dont have a sexy accent yourself :love: :D haha

You say pro-gress and pro-cess where us down here say prah-gress and prah-cess

And my girlfriend just read this as I typed this and is questioning me :eek: lol
I had a few Americans give me shit for that...I say both ways (pro and pra) but the fact is pro-gress is the original english way to say the word and technically correct.

I'm not saying the other way is wrong, it's just funny when people give me shit for saying things correctly :D

We get all sorts of crazy pronunciations on the show...especially with all these damn peptides and mysterious drugs!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131