over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

Reno911

Registered
Not sure if anyone is a member of Trained by JP but Jordan has a new thread that will document his journey down to TRT. 250mg/week and 4iu GH. No slin, AI, or anything extra until "baseline" is established.

Some of the reasons he mentions for this decision are: challenge to see how he can look on TRT, hating injecting, being heavy, not feeling good, the recent passing of Andy Haman and other close friends.

Anyone that follows Jordan knows that not only has he pushed the chems hard but he has also has pushed his body to the maximum training intensity. I've often wondered how he can keep that up mentally and physically year after year. He has also has a lot of stomach/digestion issues the last few years.

I think this will be good for Jordan and I'm sure he will still look great being downsized.

For full disclosure, he did state that for vacations and such he will toss in some primo or mast.

I don't think 250 is a lot or too much or anything, but I don't think it should be labeled as TRT if you don't want to mislead people.

Jordan should be able to stay HUGE on 250 especially with that gh thrown in there, that is how low doses work, if you've been huge, you should be able to stay huge on a minimal amount (this isn't true for everyone though).

Read my mind Reno, was just about to post about this.
It will honestly be a fascinating journey for JP...he basically accomplished everything he wanted to without winning a pro card. Literally the strongest human AND built a truly massive physique.
Real respect to him.

Big dudes usually have to make this choice at some point. Itll be great to actually here a first hand report of the highs and lows.

Jordan should be able to stay HUGE on 250 especially with that gh thrown in there, that is how low doses work, if you've been huge, you should be able to stay huge on a minimal amount (this isn't true for everyone though).

That is just the opposite of what many claim on this board.

Whoa! This may be the most interesting thing to happen in bodybuilding, lately lol Knew he had plans to downsize, just wasn't sure if he was gonna do it or not

I'm happy for him. He is a smart dude with a lot to offer, I would hate to lose him early. He's said he doesn't care if he dies early from his endeavors, I think he may have changed his tune lol

That is just the opposite of what many claim on this board.
As a note, what I find interesting is large people that have gone on "TRT" in the past that don't seem to lose a ton of size and just lose some quality. Then said person has a health scare,still stays on TRT,and drops 20-30 lbs of muscle.

Makes me wonder if they were really on actual TRT doses to begin with

I don't think 250 is a lot or too much or anything, but I don't think it should be labeled as TRT if you don't want to mislead people.

Really depends on his blood work! I have a buddy who is former special forces..he has so much adrenal fatigue from his past career that 300mg test C EW got him to just at 600ng/dl...his doctor said it was common for some people to need a much higher dose than others

Is he going to start that now? I remember him talking about this but he gave the impression that he would do one more show and then drop down to trt.

exactly this. he will get a noticeable strength drop but still carry a very good amout of size albeit less hard/vascular

It was an interesting read that's for sure. Over the years he has been vocal about the health issues in this sport taking up more of his headspace (which is certainly a sign of maturity so good on him). The Andy Haman death and others really seemed to impact him. I don't care how much bloodwork you do or what precautions you are taking, when you live like that and take that amount of drugs (and doing all of it to the most extreme) you are actively working towards killing yourself. JP seemed pretty introspective and his post was pretty deep...maybe somebody can post it or I'm not sure if he posted it somewhere else on IG or something?

It is starting to feel like an inflection point. I get it, the olympia is still popular and that's cool and all but at the biggest amateur shows in Ohio (which was always a pretty good bodybuilding state), there are hardly any bodybuilders anymore. That isn't to say classic guys are so healthy...of course not...but the combination of food + bodyweight + extraordinary amounts of drugs is a terrible combo. We've got top shows in Ohio deciding not to even include mens bbing anymore. It just makes you wonder where the industry is going as it relates to bbing.

You can tell he must take an assload of tren pretty much all the time based on the post I saw lol. He is 5'6" on a good day and stays 270-300 pounds. There was a lot of honesty in his post and the amount of respect I have for that dude to be able to assess what he is doing and pivot is just beyond words.

Is he going to start that now? I remember him talking about this but he gave the impression that he would do one more show and then drop down to trt.

yup...unless he changing plans he is starting asap. The AH death seemed to be the cherry on top that was the turning point. It sounded (and has seemed based on posts) like his health was a growing concern but that death really seemed to be the nail in the coffin and he pretty much said "starting now".

yup...unless he changing plans he is starting asap. The AH death seemed to be the cherry on top that was the turning point. It sounded (and has seemed based on posts) like his health was a growing concern but that death really seemed to be the nail in the coffin and he pretty much said "starting now".

He said when he was really pushing it, Corrinne (who obviously pushes very hard herself), asked him, honestly, "are you going to die?" He continued to push, and for a while, he was visibly unhealthy

I'm glad he's finally doing it. He's a very valuable young man and I'd sure hate to see him go whilst pursuing the sport he loves. 6-7g gear a week (that he has admitted to), up to 10k calories a day, over 300lbs at 5'6. Yea, bud, can't do that shit forever...

You can tell he must take an assload of tren pretty much all the time based on the post I saw lol.

I know he has said he takes around a ml a day of tren ace in contest prep, dunno how much he runs other times. He is one of those guys that doesn't get any sides from tren, lucky bastard...

However, with a drug as powerful as tren, if you're not getting sides, it's easy to fall in love with it, I imagine...and run it a bit much

He said when he was really pushing it, Corrinne (who obviously pushes very hard herself), asked him, honestly, "are you going to die?" He continued to push, and for a while, he was visibly unhealthy

I'm glad he's finally doing it. He's a very valuable young man and I'd sure hate to see him go whilst pursuing the sport he loves. 6-7g gear a week (that he has admitted to), up to 10k calories a day, over 300lbs at 5'6. Yea, bud, can't do that shit forever...
yeah I really appreciate his honestly. He is saying a lot of things people may not want to hear because what he is saying applies to many involved in this endeavor.

I'm looking forward to hearing his detailed progression down to TRT. Hopefully someone will post his progression here. JP is a member here. It would be nice if he came back here and personally detailed his journey.

Does anyone know the current cycle he's starting to regress from?

One thing I’ve always remember about him was years and years ago when he really started to pack on the size he would talk about puking up multiple meals per day from all the force feeding he was putting himself through. I specifically remember thinking god that sounds fucking miserable.

I'm looking forward to hearing his detailed progression down to TRT. Hopefully someone will post his progression here. JP is a member here. It would be nice if he came back here and personally detailed his journey.

It looks like his old log is down now but I actually "rough" added it up the other day. I believe it was right about 3+g/week currently. I want to think it was very low or no test, 1,000EQ, 1,000 Deca or NPP, 700 Mast then he was going to swap the Nandrolone compound for Primo and add 700 Tren as he got closer to competing. I can't remember what he said about orals at the end. I don't believe there were any orals in his current regimen.

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, but this is one of the few men on the planet who ever built 'too much' muscle where it just looks odd and throws off his lines and symmetry. I predict he will actually look better (in addition to being healthier) even from the perspective of bodybuilding judges by lowering the drugs and backing off a bit.

Doubt hell come here and do it since he has a paid membership site. I was a member there previously. His video section is worth it alone really.

He was on Tren E/EQ. I guess he got the tren cough from the devil himself and said fuck this i'm done..

Id say with his training intensity he wont lose a lot of size..but his strength will definitely go down. It'll be interesting to see if he can stay healthy from a lifting aspect IMO.

As far as 250mg not being a "true trt" dose...this is just as a indivudalized as a diet in bodybuilding. My FIL is on 250mg script and he just breaks 950/1k. Its very individualized. Dont get me wrong, most guys TRT is really 300-400mg when 200mg would get the job done.

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, but this is one of the few men on the planet who ever built 'too much' muscle where it just looks odd and throws off his lines and symmetry. I predict he will actually look better (in addition to being healthier) even from the perspective of bodybuilding judges by lowering the drugs and backing off a bit.

Fairly debatable, he doesn't have great genetics in terms of shape and structure, so his way of being competitive is being weirdly massive and grainy. The problem is that he never achieved a amazing condition.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear