over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

If Jordan really wants a pro card I feel that road is going to be harder than in the past, judges are going for a more streamlined physique it seems, even Nick Walker has been knocked down a placing or two because of the "new standard" and Nicks waist is pretty damn good 👍🏿. Now maybe on an amature stage over there he is just simply the best man standing and earns it, but over there were pro cards are pretty scarce there is more of a chance of quality physiques showing up to pro qualifiers. I wish him the best and would love to see him on a pro stage, I just feel it's going to be a hard road traveled.

All I can say is I love to see this guy train. Damn heavy ass spine splitting deads and tons of plate clanging music to my ears. I wish he made high quality videos like some of the other pros. Love Brett Wilkin and Martin Fitzwater hardcore vids.

This is what I call training, I absolutely love it. I would hope he does a lot of filming now just doing his thing, not photoshoots "posing with weights." Besides, the editing of pics now by most bodybuilding photographers is pure shit imho, absolutely disgusting lol. I feel really strongly about this. We need more Art Zeller type "realistic" photography. In the off season too, even in not very revealing gym clothes.
Dorian did his video but am I the only one wishing there was way more, just simple training when he was at his best? You don't even need to publish all you film but with freaks like this there might be demand even after decades have passed. If Dorian released previously not seen films from the same era, from say 92 to the end of his career the interest would be high I bet.

Anyone know where to find JPs competition pics? I can't really find anything. I want to see if his stomach really is "destroyed." I really have little idea what he looks like on stage, what kind of guys beat him.

If Jordan really wants a pro card I feel that road is going to be harder than in the past, judges are going for a more streamlined physique it seems, even Nick Walker has been knocked down a placing or two because of the "new standard" and Nicks waist is pretty damn good 👍🏿. Now maybe on an amature stage over there he is just simply the best man standing and earns it, but over there were pro cards are pretty scarce there is more of a chance of quality physiques showing up to pro qualifiers. I wish him the best and would love to see him on a pro stage, I just feel it's going to be a hard road traveled.

I wish he did at least few pro qualifiers. It wouldn't matter to me if he wonsomething where the competition wasn't the hardest, it's still an accomplishment. But I guess he wants to win a very prestigeous show which would mean he really is among the best.

As a note, what I find interesting is large people that have gone on "TRT" in the past that don't seem to lose a ton of size and just lose some quality. Then said person has a health scare,still stays on TRT,and drops 20-30 lbs of muscle.

Makes me wonder if they were really on actual TRT doses to begin with
It could be partially or some just fall totally off from the health scare and stop living the full life the same for at least a while. But I see your point, it’s hard to know what to believe and the motivation for lying is so weird in some cases.

JP said the exact moment he stopped bodybuilding last time was when he had a bad coughing fit from tren "Fuck this shit, I'm done!" Lol.

This is what I call training, I absolutely love it. I would hope he does a lot of filming now just doing his thing, not photoshoots "posing with weights." Besides, the editing of pics now by most bodybuilding photographers is pure shit imho, absolutely disgusting lol. I feel really strongly about this. We need more Art Zeller type "realistic" photography. In the off season too, even in not very revealing gym clothes.
Dorian did his video but am I the only one wishing there was way more, just simple training when he was at his best? You don't even need to publish all you film but with freaks like this there might be demand even after decades have passed. If Dorian released previously not seen films from the same era, from say 92 to the end of his career the interest would be high I bet.

Anyone know where to find JPs competition pics? I can't really find anything. I want to see if his stomach really is "destroyed." I really have little idea what he looks like on stage, what kind of guys beat him.

I wish he did at least few pro qualifiers. It wouldn't matter to me if he wonsomething where the competition wasn't the hardest, it's still an accomplishment. But I guess he wants to win a very prestigeous show which would mean he really is among the best.
I have Dorians video on DVD special edition with extra clips etc its my absolute favorite one to watch, i wish there was more it fires me up like nothing else, Branch Warren getting ready for the O 2009!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws