over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

It's going to be interesting to see what Jordan does moving forward. He is clearly going through the mental gymnastics and war in his head and I'm sure it's tough. His entire life is wrapped up around being the "huge guy".

I wonder if he realizes he is likely making decisions now that will determine if cuts 20-40 years off his life? I mean he has a wife who is pretty "hardcore" but also open that she has questioned him many times on how long he will live.

The above isn't a dig...at all. The 2-3 packs of cigarettes my dad smoked a day from 18-40 is why he died ~60. We all make our choices...some good...some bad and most of these choices have pretty intense internal mental battles.

Like the saying goes, The old man pays for what the young man does.

**STAY OFF THE TOPIC OF RELIGION!**

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT DISCUSSION IS AGAINST THE RULES!! NEXT TIME A LOT OF BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT!

He is doing 150 test and 700 primo.. I dont know if he is doing any gh or insulin etc..
Do you honestly believe he's that big on just that LATS? Serious question.

I mean, he's not just big in that picture, he's big as a house AND lean at the same time.

Let's be real, we all know it takes not just a little but a lot more AAS to be THAT big. Although I expect the usual suspects to come to his defense.

It's going to be interesting to see what Jordan does moving forward. He is clearly going through the mental gymnastics and war in his head and I'm sure it's tough. His entire life is wrapped up around being the "huge guy".

I wonder if he realizes he is likely making decisions now that will determine if cuts 20-40 years off his life? I mean he has a wife who is pretty "hardcore" but also open that she has questioned him many times on how long he will live.

The above isn't a dig...at all. The 2-3 packs of cigarettes my dad smoked a day from 18-40 is why he died ~60. We all make our choices...some good...some bad and most of these choices have pretty intense internal mental battles.

The mental gymnastics thing in his situation is very true. When he started this whole next chapter it was to drop weight, lower to TRT and then add in like a little mast or Primo for a holiday once in a while.

It's now turned into a drive again. He definitely knows he's damaging his body but I don't think he can stop himself. Fucking guy would still be a sub 10% at 245-250 on just TRT. The years of holding that type of muscle will stick. It's all in his head.

I mean, he's not just big in that picture, he's big as a house AND lean at the same time.

Let's be real, we all know it takes not just a little but a lot more AAS to be THAT big. Although I expect the usual suspects to come to his defense.
The man has been downsizing for some time now ? in the new pic he is like 20+lbs down in weight, why wouldnt he be on the "small" amount while downsizing.

I was just quoting what he said.. he said he previously went to 150 mgs of test for trt.. then just now added 700mgs of primo.. now do I have a hard time believing that ? Yes.. lol..

He’s 5 foot 5, 270+ and ripped to shreds.

Sure he is on a “low dose” lol.

He will likely pass away by his late 30s.

He’s 5 foot 5, 270+ and ripped to shreds.

Sure he is on a “low dose” lol.

He will likely pass away by his late 30s.
the fact that it is not on the doses that I write about is obvious for people who are sitting in the topic but how the hell do you know how long he will live - I can't stand such fucking stupidity by people

Did you miss the part where he was 5’5 and 270+ extremely lean and has been for a decade.

He is a drug addict - clearly lying about his doses and clearly unable to give it up - he was talking about weighing 200 for months and months and now he plans to compete again, as per his post.

Compare this guy to the dozens who have died in the last 18 months, at the current trajectory he is guaranteed to die soon.

You are angry because I’m correct.

Did you miss the part where he was 5’5 and 270+ extremely lean and has been for a decade.

He is a drug addict - clearly lying about his doses and clearly unable to give it up - he was talking about weighing 200 for months and months and now he plans to compete again, as per his post.

Compare this guy to the dozens who have died in the last 18 months, at the current trajectory he is guaranteed to die soon.

I believe luki's point is that, even with substantially increased risk, you cannot actually predict the future in any terms, not to mind what his treatment might be if he runs into a health complication.

I'm angry because you fuck like an anti bodybuilding man who yells at every big guy - "You'll see, you're about to die"

Don't get me wrong because I absolutely do not wish it to anyone, but how do you know that tomorrow you will not be hit by a car or you will slip in the shower and break your neck ... the probability of death is the same as not greater. After that, go to the FIFA statistics and see how many young football players died in 2021. A few bodybuilders with this number make the difference of night and day.

I believe luki's point is that, even with substantially increased risk, you cannot actually predict the future in any terms, not to mind what his treatment might be if he runs into a health complication.
Look at how many die early in this sport and then look at this guy who is 5 foot 5 and 270+, has frequently been over 300+, has admitted to 5g per week in the past, has been doing this nonstop for the last decade already (he has shots at a lean 260+ from at least 2014).

Barring a literal miracle he is going in one direction and it won’t take forever either.

You are angry beca
correct.

No, you may be correct that he is addicted to the feeling and lifestyle aspect of high doses, but you are being a jerk by joking about his possible death.

You have been here for 2 years and have made 55 posts, is this the best you have to contribute to this community?

I'm angry because you fuck like an anti bodybuilding man who yells at every big guy - "You'll see, you're about to die"

Don't get me wrong because I absolutely do not wish it to anyone, but how do you know that tomorrow you will not be hit by a car or you will slip in the shower and break your neck ... the probability of death is the same as not greater. After that, go to the FIFA statistics and see how many young football players died in 2021. A few bodybuilders with this number make the difference of night and day.

What you are saying is not relevant and you’re in denial.

Happy to end the convo here as no point going back and forth.

On the basis on known info, I am much more likely to be correct than you. How many people on the planet are even close to 5 foot 5 270+ lean he is a walking heart attack.

No, you may be correct that he is addicted to the feeling and lifestyle aspect of high doses, but you are being a jerk by joking about his possible death.

You have been here for 2 years and have made 55 posts, is this the best you have to contribute to this community?

In what way am I joking?

And maybe this is the best way to contribute - pointing out an extreme addict who is going in one direction - how many “omg JP dead so shocked” threads will there be in a few years.

People in denial of this are completely delusional.

In what way am I joking?

And maybe this is the best way to contribute - pointing out an extreme addict who is going in one direction - how many “omg JP dead so shocked” threads will there be in a few years.

and what does bodybuilding have to do with health? - I think that everyone who does it is perfectly aware that he shortens his life by a dozen or so years, but this is his life, so what's your problem?

If some one dies because of the way they want to live it doesn't bother me at all, and i don't feel sorry for them when it happens. I may feel sorry for their loved ones but they had time to see it coming and make the best of it that they can. Most people from what i see play a part in how they die due to their lifestyle even sedentary types. We are all a culmination of our choices.

and what does bodybuilding have to do with health? - I think that everyone who does it is perfectly aware that he shortens his life by a dozen or so years, but this is his life, so what's your problem?
You have intentionally misread my posts purely in order to argue, same as the other guy who said I was making a joke of it.

I don’t care if JP dies tomorrow or in a thousand years. I was just making a comment and a relevant one - he’s doing something which will kill him very soon if he continues, that’s all :)

In what way am I joking?

Why would anyone be shocked?

However, there are guys who die unexpectedly (Rhoden or Peterson), while other guys are still among us after massive abuse for years (Ruhl, Kai, Ronnie, Dennis James...).

So, your forecasts, suck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner