over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

wishing jp all the best.. he's really educated and has helped countless people.. his businesses seem to be in a great place looking at it from the outside..exit strategy's are just as important as game plans to "make it"... being able to dead-lift a zillion pounds and win shows is badass but also is living past 50 and seeing your kids get married/ have kids..

I think this is great. Sounds like he got tired of keeping the insane size and feeling like complete hammered dog shit. The size wears on you after being a mass monster. I will be following him in his journey.

He was on Tren E/EQ. I guess he got the tren cough from the devil himself and said fuck this i'm done..

Yes, I think I missed that. He recently had added it in I think. The compounds/dosages I had listed were from before hoe changed compounds which he did recently. Unfortunately his old log is down so I can't go back and look.

I don't follow him but just scrolling through some of the posts on the first page of this thread...It's crazy to see a lot of these guys started out on this board (or were active members for years) and the followings they've built over the years around the world!

This board has definitely been a springboard for countless people for the past two decades:cool:

I don't follow him but just scrolling through some of the posts on the first page of this thread...It's crazy to see a lot of these guys started out on this board (or were active members for years) and the followings they've built over the years around the world!

This board has definitely been a springboard for countless people for the past two decades:cool:
That's because this is the number one BB'ing board in the world 😎

That is just the opposite of what many claim on this board.
What board have u been reading then?

There are multiple discussion on this board that talk about how the dosages you need to GROW are very different from the dosages you need to maintain. Of course JP is going to shrink down, going from 2g+ to 250mg, that is obvious. But he isn't going to drop to 190lbs. Look at guys like Jay nowadays. If you were huge at a certain point in time and then just drop dosages down but continue to lift hard, you stay a muscular dude....but not IFBB pro muscular.

I dont want this thread to veer of course, but JP's site is a WEALTH of knowledge. Like Flex and Reno said, just the video section is worth every penny you spend on it. JP has discussed so many topics....the board is trash, I'll say that. This board is 100x better. But the videos are great.

I don't think 250 is a lot or too much or anything, but I don't think it should be labeled as TRT if you don't want to mislead people.

Jordan should be able to stay HUGE on 250 especially with that gh thrown in there, that is how low doses work, if you've been huge, you should be able to stay huge on a minimal amount (this isn't true for everyone though).
Thanks, I was going to say that exact same thing!

As a note, what I find interesting is large people that have gone on "TRT" in the past that don't seem to lose a ton of size and just lose some quality. Then said person has a health scare,still stays on TRT,and drops 20-30 lbs of muscle.

Makes me wonder if they were really on actual TRT doses to begin with
It's going to be one hell of a physical and mental battle bringing his dose down that low and staying off for good. I wish him luck.

This is very smart on JP's part. He's achieved great things in the sport and has built up an impressive physique. Looking out for his health at this point makes sense. If I remember correctly, he was also born with a heart issue.

He said when he was really pushing it, Corrinne (who obviously pushes very hard herself), asked him, honestly, "are you going to die?" He continued to push, and for a while, he was visibly unhealthy

I'm glad he's finally doing it. He's a very valuable young man and I'd sure hate to see him go whilst pursuing the sport he loves. 6-7g gear a week (that he has admitted to), up to 10k calories a day, over 300lbs at 5'6. Yea, bud, can't do that shit forever...
What is his age?

This is very smart on JP's part. He's achieved great things in the sport and has built up an impressive physique. Looking out for his health at this point makes sense. If I remember correctly, he was also born with a heart issue.
Oh, what is the heart issue? Do you remember?

Yes, I believe he said he had a hole in the heart. I think he was born with it.
Ok, that's probably the foramen ovale. That happens, where it doesn't close off like it's supposed to while the baby develops. All of us have that hole open for awhile as we develop. It's a throw back to 3 chamber hearts.

Ok, that's probably the foramen ovale. That happens, where it doesn't close off like it's supposed to while the baby develops. All of us have that hole open for awhile as we develop. It's a throw back to 3 chamber hearts.

I didn't know any of that. Good info.

What board have u been reading then?

There are multiple discussion on this board that talk about how the dosages you need to GROW are very different from the dosages you need to maintain. Of course JP is going to shrink down, going from 2g+ to 250mg, that is obvious. But he isn't going to drop to 190lbs. Look at guys like Jay nowadays. If you were huge at a certain point in time and then just drop dosages down but continue to lift hard, you stay a muscular dude....but not IFBB pro muscular.

I dont want this thread to veer of course, but JP's site is a WEALTH of knowledge. Like Flex and Reno said, just the video section is worth every penny you spend on it. JP has discussed so many topics....the board is trash, I'll say that. This board is 100x better. But the videos are great.
The person I quoted literally said JP should be able to stay HUGE.

And when I speak of opposing opinions, for example, there are many in that line in the Lucky thread

I know he has said he takes around a ml a day of tren ace in contest prep, dunno how much he runs other times. He is one of those guys that doesn't get any sides from tren, lucky bastard...

However, with a drug as powerful as tren, if you're not getting sides, it's easy to fall in love with it, I imagine...and run it a bit much
Not sure how lucky that is. Tren is pretty toxic and the sides are your body’s way of telling you to stop. Not that you can’t use tren and mitigate some of this. But a lot of guys if they aren’t feeling sides use that as a free liscense to blast as much of a compound as they want because they can’t “feel” it damaging them

Not sure how lucky that is. Tren is pretty toxic and the sides are your body’s way of telling you to stop. Not that you can’t use tren and mitigate some of this. But a lot of guys if they aren’t feeling sides use that as a free liscense to blast as much of a compound as they want because they can’t “feel” it damaging them
Exactly man. I’m fucking glad the shit reveals itself as poison to me. Only drug I’ve ever taken that I actually regret taking.

As to true "trt" what does that mean? 200 or less or whatever puts you in normal range? Isn't this very individual.

Also, can we speculate or definitely say that 250mg will cause is any health problems that 150 will not? If bloods are in range at day 300mg, what would the concern be or drawbacks?

Not trying to say slightly more than trt is without risk because it could be just understand how it could be from you guys that know more than me..

Imo at the other end of the spectrum, say bumping test from 1g to 1.1, in the real world, it's essentially the same health risk I'd assume. I'd imagine at the trt end of the spectrum things are different 200 vs 300 is a larger percentage increase, but I'm still not sold the higher dosage would actually cause any harm to health. I could be wrong.

Do studies show that slightly above range test levels to be harmful, if bp is in check?

As to true "trt" what does that mean? 200 or less or whatever puts you in normal range? Isn't this very individual.

Also, can we speculate or definitely say that 250mg will cause is any health problems that 150 will not? If bloods are in range at day 300mg, what would the concern be or drawbacks?

Not trying to say slightly more than trt is without risk because it could be just understand how it could be from you guys that know more than me..

Imo at the other end of the spectrum, say bumping test from 1g to 1.1, in the real world, it's essentially the same health risk I'd assume. I'd imagine at the trt end of the spectrum things are different 200 vs 300 is a larger percentage increase, but I'm still not sold the higher dosage would actually cause any harm to health. I could be wrong.

Do studies show that slightly above range test levels to be harmful, if bp is in check?
So this is exactly my point, TRT doses AREN'T really individual, people often say they are, but there are usually other mitigating factors that cause it to be so. No one metabolizes testosterone that much faster than anyone else, there aren't major outliers in TRT dose studies, they all fall within a couple hundred points on the same dosage, not huge ranges.

Organ androgen receptors become saturated and relatively low doses and even 200mg/week is enough to keep your body somewhat stressed all the time. When you have been on for years or even decades, this starts to have an effect.

If he can stay in range all week long on 250mg/week that would be interesting. But would be tough to do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131