over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

700mg per week.

That's still a hefty dose even though primo is not too harsh. I'm glad he cut his doses by a lot and is looking more into the health aspect but, he's still on about 1g of gear per week which I would not consider too healthy.
400 mg of primo cut my HDL from 60 to 28. And it made my estrogen undetectable. At 700 he is still flirting with major heart problems IMO.

I follow and it seems his dosages have creeped up from initially. When he made the "transition" he did state that for vacations and such he will toss in some primo or mast. It seems he hasn't quite followed that which I feel is probably more psychological than anything. Once you're a certain size, leanness, or strength it's hard to go backwards. Many on this board know that from trying to get off the gear and go to TRT.

As far as the estrogen, for me personally I get a great amount of estrogen suppression from Primo and Mast. If I'm using low test (200-300) and have Mast or Primo in my estrogen gets pretty fucking low. I think for most who don't heavily aromatize it might be best to use a high(er) dose test and let some estrogen conversion happen while using Primo or Mast to help control it.

My next run I'm going to try the below and check labs along the way to keep an eye on Estrogen. Too low estrogen really makes me feel like shit.

Coming from a 250/week cruise
Week 1: 350 Test, 80 Mast
Week 2: 400 Test, 150 Mast
Week 3: 450 Test, 200 Mast
*Get labs done to check estrogen
Week 4: 500 Test, 250 Mast
Week 5: 500 Test, 300 Mast
*Continue with this dosage and see how I feel. Re-check labs in a few more weeks and adjust dosages as needed to create more aromatization or less depending on estradiol

1 Gram TRT, LOL. And WTF is this "For vacations" BS? Like people at the hotel pool care what you look like? (To the public it looks idiotic and horrific).
Those 2 don't seem to tightly wound...

1 Gram TRT, LOL. And WTF is this "For vacations" BS? Like people at the hotel pool care what you look like? (To the public it looks idiotic and horrific).
Those 2 don't seem to tightly wound...
Never understood the need to peak for vacations neither... Like you already said, people don't care what you look like by bb'ing standards and it reeks of major insecurity.

Keep the peaking for bb'ing contests where people other than yourself actually care.

I don't think he can help himself but if he can be his strongest on a 3rd of what he used to run its an improvement, I guess. It's really easy for the mind to justify when it's been soaking in whatever situation its tasked with moderating.
I think I saw on a More Plates video of his blood work that his CRP was exceedingly high. Not sure how recent it was but it was something to the effect of 2.5+. Hopefully that's a difference between UK and US measurement.

Never understood the need to peak for vacations neither... Like you already said, people don't care what you look like by bb'ing standards and it reeks of major insecurity.

Keep the peaking for bb'ing contests where people other than yourself actually care.

He is a grown man, short and ugly, so it does not matter too much if he is fat or extremely muscular, he will not be appreciated in a vacation setting. And even if it were, what does say about his mental strength to give 2 shits about what others think?

I'd rather be on 4 grams for competing than take a gram for the beach.

LOL at some of the responses in here.

Sounds like a bunch of chickens chirping, worse than women...

You're talking about someone who is one of the most muscular men on the PLANET. Who was an extreme gear addict. And he's simply sharing his journey along the way with the world, maybe you can learn something, maybe you can't, but jesus christ, for fucks sake, stop with the fucking judgement.

Let me tell you guys something, there's NEVER a "good" time to blast gear. Not on vacation, not for a fucking competition. Justify your use however the fuck you want but quit with the fucking judgement already. He's incrementally slowing down with the gear use, maybe it'll bite him in his ass that he didn't slow it way down sooner, maybe it wont, but either way he's running WAY less than he used to. And for that, I say props to him.

He is a public figure who shares his life, so he is exposed to praise and criticism.

Nothing could care less about how JD manages his life, but we are in a hardcore BB forum where each one tends to give his opinion on what is justified use and what is not.

Seth Feroce. This was GOOD:

We love people pushing the limits. If you don't, get the fuck out LoL.

The wokeness on this forum makes me laugh sometimes.

Grown ups using illegal drugs commenting and judging an other grown up doing the same lol…JP is more passionate about BB the 99% on this forum, let him choose how he lives he’s life or let others choose how you live yours.

The wokeness on this forum makes me laugh sometimes.

Grown ups using illegal drugs commenting and judging an other grown up doing the same lol…JP is more passionate about BB the 99% on this forum, let him choose how he lives he’s life or let others choose how you live yours.
There are many on here that are tired of seeing bodybuilders die. Good guys that are great people and have lots of friends. Then there are some of us that have suffered bad health outcomes and nearly died; we don't enjoy watching the slow train wreck.

Dieting down for a vacation reeks of insecurity...but dieting down for a contest where "other people" "actually care" isn't? lol, you got it backwards there. Good for him dieting down when ever the fuck he wants to and for what ever reason HE sees fit...that's ACTUALLY security. lol...you guys.... jesus

Well God damn, thank you for that bro, that's one of the best 2 minute rants I've heard in a long while.

"This is bodybuilding, you fucking cunts" LOL

And I just want to be clear, I can't stand the fact that guys are dying left and right in bodybuilding. It's horrific. And it's a tragedy. And it's made me step way the fuck back with what I'm doing personally and made me question the decisions I'm making on a daily/monthly/yearly basis. But guess what? We're all having a completely different experience as individuals and dealing with all sorts of complex crazy individual circumstances of life made up of our beliefs, the people we're surrounded by, our past traumas and struggles, all sorts of complex shit that only we as individuals can understand. The simple fact is that ANY sort of hormone use can be detrimental to our long term health. There is no exogenous hormones that doctor's look at and say "hey you know what, we should all be taking extra of these drugs to better the long term health of ourselves". They don't exist. So can we all agree that all of our hormone abuse is silly? If you value your long term health it sure is. It's all fucking silly in the big game of life, but that's just LIFE.

Live and let live.

JP is just doing his thing as a humble, respectable human being. From what I can tell, he's not out trying to promote his lifestyle or push high dose gear on anyone. He's just sharing his genuine story. And that's all I could ever hope for in someone at his level.

Dieting down for a vacation reeks of insecurity...but dieting down for a contest where "other people" "actually care" isn't? lol, you got it backwards there. Good for him dieting down when ever the fuck he wants to and for what ever reason HE sees fit...that's ACTUALLY security. lol...you guys.... jesus

It is not a question of dieting, it about taking drugs and fuck your health. Whether it's bodybuilding, hard training, MMA, climbing Everest, Nascar ... risking your life for a sporting milestone, or scientific research, or for exploring human limits ... that's pretty epic and only available to a select few.

Get drugs and screw your health to go to the beach or the disco ... that's easy and any idiot can do it.

Jordan is respected, admired and recognized for belonging to the first group, not the second.

He is a grown man, short and ugly, so it does not matter too much if he is fat or extremely muscular, he will not be appreciated in a vacation setting. And even if it were, what does say about his mental strength to give 2 shits about what others think?

I'd rather be on 4 grams for competing than take a gram for the beach.
he is wanting to look best for vacations cuz thats likely when he will be in most pictures. is my guess

LMAO 🤣 fucking LOVE Seth! Everything he said is Truth! We ALL KNOW bodybuilding IS NOT healthy! It's a sport of mind boggling extremes where there are basically NO RULES.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws