over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

Has he done cardio over the years or just train with weights?

Idk man

I'm a big fan of JP; but there's a few more that come to mind.

Dusty doing those 4 second negatives on hack squats to absolute failure (thing about Dusty is that he can turn that off between sets). John Meadows training with Dave Tate with Dave puking in buckets in between sets while doing Bulgarian split squats. James Hollingshead squatting 6 plates to absolute failure.

I think people display effort differently on the outside. For some it's nuclear chaos, for others a calm storm. There's probably "unknown" guys out there who couldn't care less about recording the destruction they carry out in the gym. Chuck Vogelpohl is one that comes to mind

Nobody has pushed it in every department as much as Jordan (drugs, food, training) as far as I can tell though.
When any of these guys front squat 500 and back squat 800, deadlift 800 like it was nothing and win MULTIPLE OLYMPIAS then I will be impressed.(THE KING RONNIE COLEMAN)

I do agree that Dorian was an animal though.

When any of these guys front squat 500 and back squat 800, deadlift 800 like it was nothing and win MULTIPLE OLYMPIAS then I will be impressed.(THE KING RONNIE COLEMAN)

Branch said he tried to train with Ronnie and he couldn’t handle it. Ronnie trained with the same intensity or effort as a Dorian or Jordan but with high volume. I honestly don’t think there will ever be another that can even train on Ronnies level let alone have his physique.

We'll have to wait a long long time before another Ronnie Coleman lol

His documentary had a small clip of him talking about herniating a disc in his back in high school from an injury. After which the man proceeded to bend every bar in Metroflex for 2 decades and racking up Olympias; simply not human

There are good bodybuilders, there are great bodybuilders, there are Olympia winners, and then there is Ronnie Coleman

JP is wiser than i thought.
someone posted a pic of him at lunch table i made comment i owuld NEVER want to look like that and i said cant believe he cant do that to his insides and be ok w it.
guess he isnt ok with it, and that is WISE.
he was DEF headed for early death imo
good for him!
he's gonna feel alot better!
-F

This reminds me of something Luke Sandoe said about JP.
He half joked that Jordan forced his body to grow muscle it should never have had.

Of course this is true for all bodybuilders to some extent, but some push it simple for the sake of doing so, and because at some level it satisfies internal needs.

I deeply admire JP and enjoy his work and his efforts to share. I'm glad he is sharing this change in direction as well. Some of you may tire of the messaging, but I think each time an icon humbles himself and dials things down it can have a positive effect on many younger people who think it's glorious to push everything as hard and as often as possible. I'd rather not lose JP as well.

If he's truly made up his mind, I don't think it will be that difficult for him to see it through. Once you start associating all of the excess food, bodyweight, and drugs with an early death, it's pretty easy to walk away from the lifestyle. That's exactly what happened to me. I started jiu jitsu, running, and circuit/crossfit style workouts. I just completely switched gears and have no temptation to bulk up or take anything above TRT

If he's truly made up his mind, I don't think it will be that difficult for him to see it through. Once you start associating all of the excess food, bodyweight, and drugs with an early death, it's pretty easy to walk away from the lifestyle. That's exactly what happened to me. I started jiu jitsu, running, and circuit/crossfit style workouts. I just completely switched gears and have no temptation to bulk up or take anything above TRT
I think it will be harder for him because his life centers around bodybuilding.

I think it will be harder for him because his life centers around bodybuilding.
I agree. Hopefully he gets addicted to jiu jitsu and or improving his cardio and brings that level of dedication to it. It opens up a whole new world of progress to be made and you can know that you're actually improving your health instead of sacrificing it.

I agree. Hopefully he gets addicted to jiu jitsu and or improving his cardio and brings that level of dedication to it. It opens up a whole new world of progress to be made and you can know that you're actually improving your health instead of sacrificing it.
For sure. Sounds like he is interested in it. Not sure if he is married with kids, but having that can really provide something to sink more time into.

For sure. Sounds like he is interested in it. Not sure if he is married with kids, but having that can really provide something to sink more time into.

He has a girlfriend / wife who is pro in WPD class, I guess he will be busy trying to make her the best competitor possible.

He also trains many other athletes and clients, has his gym, supplements, website ... he certainly shouldn't have a problem in that regard.

I'm guessing they never wanted kids since they BOTH took such extreme hard-core approaches to their goals.

You don't know what you are talking about - you don't know what it's like to be a huge bodybuilder for years and suddenly become just average while you struggled for the top laurels all the time.

The bodybuilder will always have it in his head to come back and maybe I'm wrong, but Jordan will still make a comeback. You would have to completely isolate yourself from the bodybuilding community and do something completely different so as not to see how others develop and succeed. You're always going to be dragged into the stage, it's the adrenaline that makes you addicted as an athlete. You cannot live without it because you need it like air.

You don't know what you are talking about - you don't know what it's like to be a huge bodybuilder for years and suddenly become just average while you struggled for the top laurels all the time.

The bodybuilder will always have it in his head to come back and maybe I'm wrong, but Jordan will still make a comeback. You would have to completely isolate yourself from the bodybuilding community and do something completely different so as not to see how others develop and succeed. You're always going to be dragged into the stage, it's the adrenaline that makes you addicted as an athlete. You cannot live without it because you need it like air.
and when it comes to that or death some make the the sane decision to live. this is why Yates is alive and Nasser is dead.

and when it comes to that or death some make the the sane decision to live. this is why Yates is alive and Nasser is dead.
Sometimes the desire to reach the goal is stronger than the fear of death, I will mention the famous study of Olympians who were asked - if you could get a drug now that will guarantee you victory in the Olympics, but it will also mean that you will die in exactly 5 years - over 80% would answer, that they would agree ... most people won't understand it, they can't fit their heads because life is the most important thing for them. But if you devoted your whole life to something and it became its meaning, life without it is a torment for you, not life ... I feel sorry for Jordan and I know how it must be hard for him

Sometimes the desire to reach the goal is stronger than the fear of death, I will mention the famous study of Olympians who were asked - if you could get a drug now that will guarantee you victory in the Olympics, but it will also mean that you will die in exactly 5 years - over 80% would answer, that they would agree ... most people won't understand it, they can't fit their heads because life is the most important thing for them. But if you devoted your whole life to something and it became its meaning, life without it is a torment for you, not life ... I feel sorry for Jordan and I know how it must be hard for him
then go back and ask that same 80% what they think when they are on their death bed.

then go back and ask that same 80% what they think when they are on their death bed.
Ronnie Coleman asked several times if he would change anything if he could go back in time, his answer - "yes - I would do 4 repetitions of the 800 pound squat and not 2" most will never understand it...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws