over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

I dont even flinch thinking about shrinking down and taking my foot off the gas, my future goal is to look like @emeric delczeg when im older, if I can do that on 10mg test daily I'm delighted with that, the goal now is to train intelligently so I can still train good when I'm his age so I can hopefully look like him.

Being JP's age yeah I can imagine it's going to be hard to shrink when you have made your whole living off being abnormally HUGE
Yes ,you can do it, long as you keep your foot on the gas.

The problem is that you have it backwards. Hidesight is 20/20.
NO ONE is living thinking about 10-15 years from now. They are thinking about right now.

So saying, "easy for people to say when they aren't knocking on deaths door." Yeah, you're right.
The same thing goes for smokers, pro football players, race car drivers, etc. People take ridiculous risks for the NOW and maybe in the future they will regret. But it isn't now. Luki is 100% right.

Luki, maybe you are the same way as me, the days when I need to back off and decrease in size is when i need to find another extreme passion to chase. That might be swimming or cycling or something. I NEED to be chase something that tests my mind and body. I did that with football for a long time and it bled into the weight room and then BBing. When i quit this, I'll find something else to chase.

Going to what Luki said, I think Jordan might have the obsession build up for his business. That might be able to suck his BBing passion away. If he cant be the best BBer, he might be able to be the best BBing company owner. He's very driven.

when i decided to downsize i was pretty depressed just cuz i missed competing.
Luckily, i discovered drag racing.
it gets me that creative need plus puts my life on the line w every pass.
like bbing there are tons of things to obsess about when it comes to drag racing and speed.
it fills the void
scares the shit outta my wife tho lol
-F

like bbing there are tons of things to obsess about when it comes to drag racing and speed.
it fills the void
-F
From one obsession to the next lol
Drag Racing scares the shit out ME...not just your wife haha

We'll see what happens to Jordan. The good thing is that he's more obsessed with training than he is competing.
I'm much more than way too. BBing is kind of broken into 2 groups. Guys who just fucking love training and will get on stage just as a, "ahh hell, might as well." And then there's the group that loves the act of getting on stage THE MOST. The training guys suffer more when their entire lifting career ends ala injuries or joint replacements, all of that. The other group suffers when you take the stage away from them.

it fills the void
-F
i can relate somewhat. When i decided to give gear I was still in my 20s and figured i'd go back on in a few years. During those first few years off I continued to train but I also started training in BJJ. Got up to being a purple belt in a pretty competitive room. Had some injuries. Stop training in BJJ when i moved but then i got into powerlifting. The challenge for me was how strong could i get naturally. Then that ended when I suffered a pretty bad lower back injury but to your point...there is always that space that needs to be filled with a hobby or activity that consumes a person and i think it is incredibly helpful when a guy decides to get off everything. Watching your hard earned muscle and strength waste away can be a very painful thing so a good distraction is quite valuable.

i can relate somewhat. When i decided to give gear I was still in my 20s and figured i'd go back on in a few years. During those first few years off I continued to train but I also started training in BJJ. Got up to being a purple belt in a pretty competitive room. Had some injuries. Stop training in BJJ when i moved but then i got into powerlifting. The challenge for me was how strong could i get naturally. Then that ended when I suffered a pretty bad lower back injury but to your point...there is always that space that needs to be filled with a hobby or activity that consumes a person and i think it is incredibly helpful when a guy decides to get off everything. Watching your hard earned muscle and strength waste away can be a very painful thing so a good distraction is quite valuable.
THIS

I was never JP big, but I did walk around at 280 @ 5’8.5”, and could get to a lean 250-255.
Guys who go from transition from tons gear and being “bodybuilding huge” need to consider a few things.

1- Mental health. I have severe depression and anxiety, always have. Bodybuilding was my outlet. Had I gone from being a huge competitor to NOT, it would have been a combination of less drugs and less “stuff to do” that kick up the depression. When making the crossover back to a normal life, men need something to do, something to focus on, and a sense of identity. I was lucky to have started BJJ years before transitioning out. Also, my job is unrelated to bodybuilding. New stuff to do, and I didn’t have to constantly identify as a “that guy”. If you shrink up while still having to make your income in the industry, it’s like a heroin addict trying to stay clean while working in an OxyContin factory.

2- Time while huge. Dante often talked about set point theory. Well, he was right. I went down to 140-210mg of test for quite a while, reduced training, and did other stuff... and never broke 250. Those with average genetics may shrink faster (often because their doses were 1.5-3x what they claimed), but I sincerely believe that the body develops some sort of weight homeostasis.
3- Heart health. Nobody fucking does cardio. Take piles of expensive pills, but fuck actual cardio fitness. This isn’t going to work well in the long run for 95% of users. BJJ helped get my heart and lungs in shape. If your resting HR isn’t low without Rx assistance, and if leg day gets you winded, the years you spent big have “compounded interest” on the taxes your heart has paid while holding that size.

Jujimufu is a guy who is keeping the athletic/healthy bodybuilding thing going well. Even if he’s taking some risks with cycles, the layers of health he’s adding with diet, cardio, and athleticism are going to contribute to a longer life. He came to our BJJ school last night!

Attachments

• 38A258BB-9D27-44DC-8702-270A097E116D.jpeg
    38A258BB-9D27-44DC-8702-270A097E116D.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 76
I think he will struggle mentally the most. He’s a short guy like 5,5 so the mass on him is freakish. When he loses a good chunk of muscle standing at 5,5 he won’t look that impressive and I think mentally that will really fuck his head up.

I was never JP big, but I did walk around at 280 @ 5’8.5”, and could get to a lean 250-255.
Guys who go from transition from tons gear and being “bodybuilding huge” need to consider a few things.

1- Mental health. I have severe depression and anxiety, always have. Bodybuilding was my outlet. Had I gone from being a huge competitor to NOT, it would have been a combination of less drugs and less “stuff to do” that kick up the depression. When making the crossover back to a normal life, men need something to do, something to focus on, and a sense of identity. I was lucky to have started BJJ years before transitioning out. Also, my job is unrelated to bodybuilding. New stuff to do, and I didn’t have to constantly identify as a “that guy”. If you shrink up while still having to make your income in the industry, it’s like a heroin addict trying to stay clean while working in an OxyContin factory.

2- Time while huge. Dante often talked about set point theory. Well, he was right. I went down to 140-210mg of test for quite a while, reduced training, and did other stuff... and never broke 250. Those with average genetics may shrink faster (often because their doses were 1.5-3x what they claimed), but I sincerely believe that the body develops some sort of weight homeostasis.
3- Heart health. Nobody fucking does cardio. Take piles of expensive pills, but fuck actual cardio fitness. This isn’t going to work well in the long run for 95% of users. BJJ helped get my heart and lungs in shape. If your resting HR isn’t low without Rx assistance, and if leg day gets you winded, the years you spent big have “compounded interest” on the taxes your heart has paid while holding that size.

Jujimufu is a guy who is keeping the athletic/healthy bodybuilding thing going well. Even if he’s taking some risks with cycles, the layers of health he’s adding with diet, cardio, and athleticism are going to contribute to a longer life. He came to our BJJ school last night!
Good post and I agree on the cardio. What would you say is a good ratio of Time lifting to cardio? Just looking at my plan now, I do 290 minutes of cardio per week vs 190 minutes of weight training. I know this is higher than most but this works for be (goal is not to be a bodybuilder but lean and fit). Id imagine many may do 300 minutes lifting (5x60) and maybe 120 cardio (4x30 when bulking) if that. Obviously higher when guys are cutting, but I know many do no cardio at all.

Good post and I agree on the cardio. What would you say is a good ratio of Time lifting to cardio? Just looking at my plan now, I do 290 minutes of cardio per week vs 190 minutes of weight training. I know this is higher than most but this works for be (goal is not to be a bodybuilder but lean and fit). Id imagine many may do 300 minutes lifting (5x60) and maybe 120 cardio (4x30 when bulking) if that. Obviously higher when guys are cutting, but I know many do no cardio at all.

Unless you want to reduce your body fat, I don't see the need to do more than 150 minutes of cardio a week for heart health purposes. Of course, that will force you to have a cleaner diet if you want to stay lean.

I love all the different views on this issue and the honesty of everyone posting. I think sometimes we have to realize at some point that there are people out there that genuinely love you and it doesn't have anything to do with your muscles. After having several children I knew they didn't care how huge I was and I wanted to be around for them and my wife. I still do an occasional small cycle but I worry about them if something happens to me.

Who won?

I love all the different views on this issue and the honesty of everyone posting. I think sometimes we have to realize at some point that there are people out there that genuinely love you and it doesn't have anything to do with your muscles. After having several children I knew they didn't care how huge I was and I wanted to be around for them and my wife. I still do an occasional small cycle but I worry about them if something happens to me.

But JP does not have children, and his partner probably shares his vision of life with all the associated risks. Jordan is modifying his style, not in sacrifice for other people, but because he has discovered that the path is no longer as satisfying as it used to be.

But JP does not have children, and his partner probably shares his vision of life with all the associated risks. Jordan is modifying his style, not in sacrifice for other people, but because he has discovered that the path is no longer as satisfying as it used to be.

I'm not sure though...on his site JP mentions his wife has stated/asked him "are you going to die soon" and it's not in a laughing way. The sense I get is, yes, this was a gut check for him personally but people he cares about are wondering if they should start preparing for his funeral. It sounds to me (again I'm just going by comments he has posted I don't know him, of course) like this is a combo of seeing these other guys die and love ones/friends concern about how much time he has left on earth.

I'm not sure though...on his site JP mentions his wife has stated/asked him "are you going to die soon" and it's not in a laughing way. The sense I get is, yes, this was a gut check for him personally but people he cares about are wondering if they should start preparing for his funeral. It sounds to me (again I'm just going by comments he has posted I don't know him, of course) like this is a combo of seeing these other guys die and love ones/friends concern about how much time he has left on earth.

Are they married now?

I remember JP talking about that, she asked him blankly, "are you going to die?"

This was a while back, and JP kept pushing. I guess it finally hit home and I'm glad it did

Just because I was thinking about this earlier, anyone have any updates to JPs transition to “normalcy”?

Just because I was thinking about this earlier, anyone have any updates to JPs transition to “normalcy”?

According to IG, he just finished a light short primo run. Says he's at lifetime strongest numbers, leaner and lighter.

According to IG, he just finished a light short primo run. Says he's at lifetime strongest numbers, leaner and lighter.

He still looks huge. He says his test dose is 250mg. Did he say how much primo he added to it?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws