over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan petters 6 grams a week.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dig this guy...but it always seems odd when they say things like "everyone is so desperate so they do this"
He did it...and why did he do it is what I wanna know.
Desperate as well?
The whole video is posted in this clips description.

https://youtu.be/f8AlXPqQCI8

Are those lines on his face from a CPAP mask? They get more pronounced every time I see him.

Are those lines on his face from a CPAP mask? They get more pronounced every time I see him.
He says so, but I haven't seen it this pronounced in other CPAP users. And frankly, if it were true, maybe it's time to consider a nasal mask?!

He says so, but I haven't seen it this pronounced in other CPAP users. And frankly, if it were true, maybe it's time to consider a nasal mask?!

Mine doesn't leave lines on my face..

Nasal mask doesn't work for me cuz I'm a mouth breather... I bet most larger folks are

He's good looking like Barney Rubble.

Mine doesn't leave lines on my face..

Nasal mask doesn't work for me cuz I'm a mouth breather... I bet most larger folks are
s-l300.jpg

Alternatively:

**broken link removed**

Nice Jeff......I like Jordan’s videos he used to do, honest and intelligent. Give us more Jordan it’s been more than a year already!!!!!!!

www.Steroidify.com

I dig this guy...but it always seems odd when they say things like "everyone is so desperate so they do this"
He did it...and why did he do it is what I wanna know.
Desperate as well?
The whole video is posted in this clips description.

https://youtu.be/f8AlXPqQCI8

He did it to experiment. He found standard findings of a toxic body that was unable to eat or train properly. He's posted about this on his instagram a while a back, and mentioned it multiple times on his site.

He just didn't make a Youtube video for the shock factor, and to garner attention from knuckleheads.

Jordan uses plenty of gear, but he's also 240-250 lbs at 5 freaking 6 on stage. And one of the many things he's consistently telling guys is to get the most from the least, because you damage your health less and your overall dose is nowhere near as high.

One of his videos is about not playing all your cards at once. His last cycle was moderate. Dude knows what he's doing

Isn't he a member here from years back...Was fairly new to the game (small guy) and then blew up and moved on?!

I think he always had those lines from first pics on here if it's the same dude I'm thinking of...Just looks much more aged now?!

Isn't he a member here from years back...Was fairly new to the game (small guy) and then blew up and moved on?!

I think he always had those lines from first pics on here if it's the same dude I'm thinking of...Just looks much more aged now?!

I'm pretty sure he posts here from time to time. Can't remember his screen name though.

I'm pretty sure he posts here from time to time. Can't remember his screen name though.

I believe it's xtrainedbyjpx or just trainedbyjp but he's almost surely not posting on here as he has a very prominent pay site

He posts here from time to time, there was a thing last year when he posted some tests of a sponsors stuff.

He still posts on this site from time to time

But yes jp is a gift to younger generations. I did the same thing in my younger years. Running 5-6 grams of gear. So lethargic I could only train pump work. Ate crap cause I had no appetite from gear was in the gym 7 days a week. Made very slow progress. But this is what happens when your dealer is your source of info and they just care about making money

If you train hard, heavy and focus on eating instead of drugs your gonna grow. Drugs is not the answer. I will tell you a good dose of drugs Is needed (none of that emeric 10mg every day type shit) But if you find yourself tired and unable to eat clean food. Your dose is to high and what’s holding you back.

xjpx

Would be much better to post the full interview, was very interesting actually.

Not understanding what the point is here.
He’s giving a “learn from my mistakes” point.
A fairly obvious one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

700mg test
700mg mast
700mg tren

is a precontest cycle he said he was on in a recent interview with Dave Palumbo, about right for someone size imo

Would be much better to post the full interview, was very interesting actually.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4TfTpM5zw"]Jordan Peters, Harold Kelley & Dancovea Anderson | MD Global Muscle Radio Ep. 29 - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws