over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journey to ABS!

Priest Da Boxer

Newbies
I'm stressing DAILY!! I thought this year would be smooth sailing when I contacted the coach that I was going to hire. I got a reply that he was swamped with clients and I respect him for that. I put together my own diet as in the past, but this time I'm freaking out too much about it...this would have been alleviated with a coach.

Ok, I have no plans to compete (yet), but I am looking to get in phenom shape for a upcoming vacation (9/12). I started 13 weeks out and was already pretty lean (under 10% bf) at 169lbs (5'6"). If anyone can help with only 8 weeks to go I would GREATLY appreciate it. I didn't want to bore those with laying out a diet and losing their attention so if you would like to help please respond or IM.

Thank you in advanced!
DB

for anyone to help you out.. What does your current meal plan look like and your training schedule, weights/cardio etc. Pics always help too.

All that info will help people here make any adjustments as needed

Training 4 days per week....4pm / cardio upon waking (35 mins)
I wake at 6am daily including weekends.

Mon - Bi's / Tri's / forearms / Calves
Tues - rest
Wed - Abs / Chest / Shoulders (side / front)
Thurs - rest
Fri - Calves / Hams / Quads
Sat - Back / traps / rear delts (light abs)
Sun - rest

Diet:
Training Days ONLY
M1 – Protein Drink (True Nutrition whey isolate cold filtration) 33 grams / 92 grams egg whites / 1 oz cashews
M2 – 7 oz lean ground beef (90/10) / 112 low fat cottage cheese / taco sauce for taste (this meal is amazing mixing all together!)
M3 – 5 oz chicken / 45 grams of Cream of Rice (preworkout)
PREWORKOUT DRINK (30 MINS PRIOR) NO MACRONUTRIENT FROM SUPP’S – FYI - 5 grams each of creatine / glutamine / beta alanine / Citrulline Malate Powder, 3 grams of Leucine & 1 gram of Agmatine Sulphate…PLUS 1teaspoon of Mio Energy (60mgs CAFFINE IS ABOUT ALL I CAN HANDLE NOW DAYS!)
M4 – Post workout shake – 33 grams True Nutrition Hydrolyzed Whey Protein / 25 grams Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin
M5 – 5 oz Top Sirloin / 1 cup Basmati rice
M6 – 12grams Whey Protein / 138 grams egg whites (or 230 egg whites)

NON Training Days:
M1 – Protein Drink (True Nutrition whey isolate cold filtration) 33 grams / 184 gr egg whites / 1 oz cashews
M2 – 7 oz lean ground turkey (93/7) / 226 low fat cottage cheese / taco sauce for taste (this meal is amazing mixing all together!)
M3 – 6 oz chicken / cabbage

M4 – 6 oz Catfish / 113 cottage cheese / brocolli or veggie

M5 – 322 grams egg whites / 6 gram coconut oil

I'm 166.8 since Saturday. Since the start of the diet I've been doing 3 site caliper checks every Saturday after weigh in. This past weeks weigh in lost 2 lbs and the caliper reading was the same as last week. Since it's 3 site I thought either I lost muscle (strenght has been great) or lost fat other areas? My results were chest-5 / abs-11 / thigh -5 for total of 7.1% bf. I know these are not as accurate as the water test, but as long as the sites went in the right direction I'd be on track.
I can add pics later, thanks for your input guys!

Looking for HELP, PLEASE!!!

btw, I work an office job so carbs M1 on training days didn't work well for me since I'm not using them until later in the day....BUT these are the things I struggle with and would really appreciate the guidance.

Any coaches out there that can help me within the next 8 weeks I would make sure you're compensated, thank you. Please IM me, I'll be happy to share some pics tomorrow.

D

you ain't doing to bad if your at 7.1% thats pretty shredded, how low do you need to go for a vacation?

That level is probably one of your bodies breakpoints where it just up and says NO to more weight loss. Maybe a carb load day before a heavy training day can jumpstart things again. I would do that then day after the heavy day start on somethin like 25mcg clen see how you tolerate it and SLOWLY go up for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Careful too much and you will feel like dogshit.

Last edited:
Abs for me must be the last thing to come in, top two are there it's the other 4 that I can't seem to get to lean out well.

I can't tolerate stimulants anymore so clen is out of the question. I'm HRT at 100 mgs test cyp weekly for the last 7 years..also for this diet run using Tren Ace, used it last year and worked well, but only ran for 6 weeks as a test run (ramped up to 300 mg per week). This year running 12 weeks and up'd the dosage to 350-400 per week.

As for cardio, I think I'm going to back off the days to just my off days and add 5 mins a week until I hit 60 mins....treadmill / moderate pace, upon waking.

Your diet is pretty simple and if ur 7% your doing a good job! Post pics! Some things I would change up is eliminating beef and replacing with a white fish and using Mac oil/almond butter/mct oil as your fats for energy. I eliminated beef during my last prep and my stomach tightened right up.

Also if your doing fasted cardio in the am I wouldn't use any fats in that first shake. Just stuff I did during my last prep that worked for me!

up dose:cool:
just sayin.... otherwise, I just cant get myself to read all those food notes n stuff. would prefer to look at each meals total macros you are eating then u might see things clearer more easily.
had some drinks....
-JS

Your diet is pretty simple and if ur 7% your doing a good job! Post pics! Some things I would change up is eliminating beef and replacing with a white fish and using Mac oil/almond butter/mct oil as your fats for energy. I eliminated beef during my last prep and my stomach tightened right up.

Also if your doing fasted cardio in the am I wouldn't use any fats in that first shake. Just stuff I did during my last prep that worked for me!

Good ideas,,,this is where I switch from beef/chicken to Orange Roughy everyday.

If you are 7% you are read - all of your abs should be visible. How low do you want to go for a vacation? You could be contest ready in 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Marvin,

Since I have never competed I use vacation's as my stage....might seem dumb, but I like the challenge and if I had the right coaching I'd hit the stage. Now 41 yrs old that's not a priority anymore....if it happens, it happens. Been doing this since 17 yrs old, been as big as 227lbs (5'6") in my early 30's...natural other than one prohormone cycle around that time before starting HRT around 35. There's a local contest coming up 9/6 which I would have considered if the coach thing worked out. That would have put me looking great going on vacation and fulfilling one of my long awaited goals, competing.....there's always next time.

I need some fine tuning, I tend to lose all fat everywhere except lower back / lower ab area...this is why I was going to hire a coach to get that fine tuning. I'll get there and post some pics, but just to be clear I've been checking bf with calipers and only 3 sites (chest/abs/thigh). As we know calipers are not the most accurate, it's simply a gauge I'm using to see progress.

If I take out fat from M1, should it be replaced with anything else? I don't like carbs that early since I'll be sitting at a desk for the next 8 hours.

Thanks everyone who has contributed advice, it's greatly appreciated.

If anyone wants to take on my next 7.5 weeks I'm open and willing to compensate!!

DB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity