over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JP Extreme Lean

Ds3317

Banned
On the last day of the first week and I’m destroyed. I don’t think I’ll jump ship but I’m definitely going to have to change it to 2on1off. The program does say take rest as needed but I thought I’d try to follow as originally laid out mon-sun. Am I just being soft and should I continue for the next 3 weeks?
I’ve always been a lower volume higher frequency guy but the this is high volume, intensity and frequency.
I’m a huge fan of Jordan and dear god I envy his recovery capabilities. He’s a machine.

On the last day of the first week and I’m destroyed. I don’t think I’ll jump ship but I’m definitely going to have to change it to 2on1off. The program does say take rest as needed but I thought I’d try to follow as originally laid out mon-sun. Am I just being soft and should I continue for the next 3 weeks?
I’ve always been a lower volume higher frequency guy but the this is high volume, intensity and frequency.
I’m a huge fan of Jordan and dear god I envy his recovery capabilities. He’s a machine.
JP is your coach or?

Making a huge jump in volume isn't going to happen in a week. I'd say the most important part of his direction for you to follow at this state is "take rest as needed" only you can determine that.

If you are working with him then you need to stick to it 100% as he is basing changes off what you can/can't do , and changes your body makes.

If you are just following a training template that you found that he uses then I'd stick it out a little longer and see what happens. If you are indeed over training then adjust your time off accordingly to allow recovery

i
If you are working with him then you need to stick to it 100% as he is basing changes off what you can/can't do , and changes your body makes.

If you are just following a training template that you found that he uses then I'd stick it out a little longer and see what happens. If you are indeed over training then adjust your time off accordingly to allow recovery
its just a template. I wish I was working with him but definitely don’t have the funds with the weird economy right now. The more o think about it I think it might be a virus. I’ve been back in the gym since friday. I’m gonna go see a doc.

your comparing your recovery abilities to someone thats devoting his entire life and literally doing anything and everything he possibly can to recover for his next workout. please take that into context.

your comparing your recovery abilities to someone thats devoting his entire life and literally doing anything and everything he possibly can to recover for his next workout. please take that into context.
I did take that into consideration. That’s common sense. I think he’s awesome and said he’s a machine. I never said I was anywhere near his level. Just gave it a shot to thought id try and run it as is. You never know until you try.Half the fun of this hobby is experimenting and seeing what I might actually be capable of.
However turns out Ive actually got Covid. Not really surprised because in my job I interact atleast 20 homeowners a day.

I did take that into consideration. That’s common sense. I think he’s awesome and said he’s a machine. I never said I was anywhere near his level. Just gave it a shot to thought id try and run it as is. You never know until you try.Half the fun of this hobby is experimenting and seeing what I might actually be capable of.
However turns out Ive actually got Covid. Not really surprised because in my job I interact atleast 20 homeowners a day.

I hope you have a fast recovery.

Maybe register on his site and post some questions about the program, there are a lot of active members that can help, including Jordan.

I hope you have a fast recovery.

Maybe register on his site and post some questions about the program, there are a lot of active members that can help, including Jordan.
Appreciate it. I’ve been meaning to join his site for a while now it’s definitely about that time. Plus it’ll give me plenty to do until I’m back to 100%.

Appreciate it. I’ve been meaning to join his site for a while now it’s definitely about that time. Plus it’ll give me plenty to do until I’m back to 100%.

His site is one of the only paid subscriptions that I have. I believe it's worth it. I think what I like most about him is how obviously passionate he is about what he does. And to think him and I (and others here) used to post alongside each other before he turned into a freak.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear