over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JP Flex Contest Prep

JP Flex

Registered
Figured I'd jump on here and start logging as I get closer to my first show. I am welcoming criticism and advice as I want to do things optimally. I will be posting pictures soon.

I started a 20 week prep at around 212ish. My lowest baseline weight was 190.4, which was actually this morning.

I have done very little to macros, but have slowly tapered carbs and fats. I am trying to keep the carbs where they are at (have been here for 4-6 weeks), and actually increased them some this week.

Macros as of now:
340 P
200-225 C (225 mainly just leg days)
40 F

I am currently 11 weeks, and 2 days out. IMO, I am good with my conditioning at this point, and actually think I will be ready early. I honestly think I could step on stage at the 4 week out mark. Consequently, I will do a peak weak trial to see how my body reacts to protocols.

Cardio at 110 minutes a week....2 stair master sessions, and 2-3 incline treadmill sessions.

IF I ran super supps, I would take this right now:

825 Test P (will lower in next few weeks)
600 Eq (for 2 more weeks)
400 Mast
400 Tren
Arimidex

Atlas Prop, and a retired veteran's stuff for the rest. Defiant would solely be the last 8 weeks or so.

Other supplements:
True Nutrition Whey Iso
True Nutrition EAA's
Karboload
Swanson Turmeric
Swanson Berberine
Swanson Vitamin d3
Swanson Dandelion Root
UG Sups Kratom

I plan on throwing in Yohimbine HCl for the final stretch, as I honestly do not think Clen will be necessary.

Strength is staying alarmingly well, and energy and focus is second to none thanks to the Kratom. The tren would just now be kicking as I woulda started with a long Ester.

Thanks for tuning in, and any advice is more than welcome. It's my first show, but I want it to appear as if I've done this for awhile. Thanks!

Yeah they're coming...I got some but they're more selfie type and not the mandatories....here's a quick one from the other night.

492015_zpsymescad2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Had a nice carb load Friday evening (approx 500-600) via sushi and some white rice. Kept fats very low.

By Sunday, I was down a pound from my lowest...189.4

I think I am going to add just a little more cardio in as I think I may try to squeeze into middleweight if possible, but not drop calories.

So, I was doing 110 minutes, so I will increase to 4x35 minute sessions this week and see my body's response.

Macros will stay the same this week.

How tall are you?

Looks like everything is shaping up nicely so far with time on your side at this point. Looking fwd to pics.

Been a while, I been super busy as usual.

They say Defiant's tren is def treats people well....sleep is very tough at times, and sweating is like no other.

Macros have remained at:
340 P
200 C
30 F

Cardio is at about 100-120 minutes per week still as well, and style of training is pretty much Mountaindog style, 6 days per week.

I have also incorporated a large refeed the last two weeks, once a week. Both times have been sushi, and both times I responded well. My baseline weight hit 186.4 this weekend, and I usually walk around at about 190s.

Here's some quick pics of an idea (I know, no true pose pics, but they'll come).

photo%203_zps1ghyl79d.jpg
[/URL]

Theoretically, how is the Tren?

Weight hasn't changed, but body composition seems to improve daily. Actually, weight stayed higher most of the week at around 189-190.

If I were using Defiant, I would have raised the Tren now to about 700, and dropped the Test Prop to 350.

Sleep would still be hit or miss, sweating insane, but Kratom alleviates all those symptoms.

8 weeks out in the below photo.

Coming along nicely. Keep up the good work!

Hit a new baseline today at 186.2

I have only changed weight on the scale about a pound or so in the last 4 weeks, but noticeable leaner, more vascular, etc.

Also started Clen yesterday.
Cals remain the same.

Things changed so fast last week that I couldn't believe my eyes. It was literally like a couple weeks of progress. The increase in things is def why. I almost had to back off of the Tren if I used 1cc ED, because my body went nuts for a while. Immense sweating and hot flashes, non-existent sleep at times, and extremely emotional.

However, the fat melted, literally melted. I cheated hard Friday because the scale was dropping fast, and I still lost come Saturday morning. I hit a new baseline of 182.8

I am losing nicely, and looking a little flat albeit super dry. Consequently, as I lower my fats to 25, I am bumping the carbs to 225. I had a few days where I hit those carb numbers anyway, and my body responded well. I am responding well to the carbs, and can benefit from the extra fullness as I am starten to flatten out some days.

150 minutes cardio last week:
-75 min incline treadmill at highest incline, no hands
-45 min push mow the lawn
-30 min elliptical

Other sups:
True Nutrition: Iso Whey (DC Blend), Casein before bed, Super Greens, scratched Berberine and replaced with MD Glucose Disposal Agent.
Also scratched the Clen after 3 days, and still using Kratom on the regular.

If I were to be at this point I'd use:
400 Test Prop (Defiant)
700 Tren Ace (Defiant)
400 Mast E (solid retired source)
50 Winny ED when it arrives (Defiant)

6 weeks, 5 days out. I will at least be pretty conditioned as I think I am already in decent shape. I am doing my best to reach striated glutes, and dry up from the back. From the front I am ready, still holding from the back. Luckily, I have a good amount of time to improve.

Nice work bro., look'n really good

Thanks bro.

Have been out of town but stuck to my grind. Not sure of the weight, but all I know is I am leaning out way more.

At this point I would add in Defiant's Winny and Proviron, both at 100 mg ED.

Finally starting to experience some strength decrease, but I guess that is to be expected at this point. Macros haven't changed really.

Thanks bro.

Have been out of town but stuck to my grind. Not sure of the weight, but all I know is I am leaning out way more.

At this point I would add in Defiant's Winny and Proviron, both at 100 mg ED.

Finally starting to experience some strength decrease, but I guess that is to be expected at this point. Macros haven't changed really.

You are def hardening up and keeping fullness too. Good job! How far out are you now?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws