YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jplahm log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol INJ - Test blend 250 - EQ.

Nothing changed with my dvds..
Still running:.
500 b250
400 eq
100 inj anadrol

My nutrition right now:eek:
250 protein daily
350 carbs daily
110 fats

Training :
Still doing the higher frequency Mountain dog style. Which has been really fun and different.

Going into my 4th week I have gained 10lbs,which is decent.Especially considering the lower dosing.As many have stated the Solberg line is very smooth and not really any pip.As far as I can tell all products are on Pointe and are doing their job.

I love it....very intense...but training has changed because of it...just where I am...the aggression,the pump,the strength increase!Hungry and blood pressure only spikes a lil. .

I love it....very intense...but training has changed because of it...just where I am...the aggression,the pump,the strength increase!Hungry and blood pressure only spikes a lil. .

You tried to take a lower dose?

Sorry...
I am good w 25 mg at a time, I actually like the intensity of it..The good thing is I don't notice my blood pressure sky rocketing up.i typically train 3-4 days a week. With this new programme it's 5 days a week..So at the most I would use 125 mg a week.
Perfect stack;
B250....
Eq or npp
Inj anadrol
I didn't really gain a ton of weight,maybe 8-12 lbs.depending on the day..but at a low/moderate dose I felt great daily and didn't notice any negative sides,at least during the short period I was on that.
Libido, wellbeing,strength,aggression in the gym,and dramatic change in a short time to my physique. .a good 12-16 week run would be ideal..I am normally uses to much higher doses but I got good results from much lower doses.

I want to pubically thank Viking. Really great guy ,super prompt customer service ,super easy to deal with and on top of it all very good and smooth (easy to take products ).
The b250
Eq
Inj..anadrol
This stack gives you a little bit of everything and could be used in so many different ways..and honestly at a lower to moderate dosing protocol one could go 16 weeks here w no problem.imo..
Thank you Viking! I am always here if anyone has questions and this guy 100%.
I also want to touch on a subject because it still sits with me.Almost makes me want to close my account.
But you know what, I am going to say this and keep rolling.For the guys who get in on alot of threads giveaways, logger oppt.,etc..just be careful,some may take it wrong..
I have had a rough couple years..Two surgeries, sick little gurl (tumor),and my wife having a affair (trashing our savings and my gear)..I saw a,thread about this (having a tough time).so I submitted my story,expecting nothing.as I know alot of members have lost loved ones,and gone through worse than me.But I was chosen, free gear and whatever. I was overly excited. The next day my story was called bullshit and I am a piece of shit ,amateur scamner.
I tried clearing my name but I know not everyone believes me.i am ok with that.i know I have received free gear here and there.but I have never not held up my end of the bargain.ever!in fact ,sponsors often reach out to me to log or give feed back and I have turned down offers as,well.some guys know me and know my situation.and reach out just to help out and it works both ways.i am not a scammer and really just trying to get back to normal..I have a little girl that depends on me.
Thank to the guys who look out and check in on my journals. Also I am grateful for all the friends I have made here.i haven't competed since 08 and really want to get back in that kind of shape and see where I can go with it..

Stay up jp. You seem solid imo. If you were scammer you would not have followed through with this log as well as other ones you have done
I want to pubically thank Viking. Really great guy ,super prompt customer service ,super easy to deal with and on top of it all very good and smooth (easy to take products ).
The b250
Eq
Inj..anadrol
This stack gives you a little bit of everything and could be used in so many different ways..and honestly at a lower to moderate dosing protocol one could go 16 weeks here w no problem.imo..
Thank you Viking! I am always here if anyone has questions and this guy 100%.
I also want to touch on a subject because it still sits with me.Almost makes me want to close my account.
But you know what, I am going to say this and keep rolling.For the guys who get in on alot of threads giveaways, logger oppt.,etc..just be careful,some may take it wrong..
I have had a rough couple years..Two surgeries, sick little gurl (tumor),and my wife having a affair (trashing our savings and my gear)..I saw a,thread about this (having a tough time).so I submitted my story,expecting nothing.as I know alot of members have lost loved ones,and gone through worse than me.But I was chosen, free gear and whatever. I was overly excited. The next day my story was called bullshit and I am a piece of shit ,amateur scamner.
I tried clearing my name but I know not everyone believes me.i am ok with that.i know I have received free gear here and there.but I have never not held up my end of the bargain.ever!in fact ,sponsors often reach out to me to log or give feed back and I have turned down offers as,well.some guys know me and know my situation.and reach out just to help out and it works both ways.i am not a scammer and really just trying to get back to normal..I have a little girl that depends on me.
Thank to the guys who look out and check in on my journals. Also I am grateful for all the friends I have made here.i haven't competed since 08 and really want to get back in that kind of shape and see where I can go with it..

Thanks Ronnie..I try and be as straight up about things as I can be.it has been a rough couple of years more so than ever in my 41 years.But I am pressing forward.i don't wana be known as that guy,with all the issues.

Stay up jp. You seem solid imo. If you were scammer you would not have followed through with this log as well as other ones you have done

I do not know what people are talking about, but jplahm is one of the nicer people here.

Thank you Viking that means alot!I fully believe I your products and your brand!100% gtg all the way around # and you have give myself and alot of other folks here a really good opportunity try and test some rally great dvds!I am here if you need me!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear