over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. National preparation questions

nuteboy

Registered
As some of you know, I did a state show and will be doing the Jr. Nationals next year.

As for gear this is what I normally use?

Offseason: Test, Deca and A50's.

I don't use a lot of Test maybe around 300 or 400mgs per week and A50's I keep to a tab and a 1/2. Deca is usually 200 to 400mgs per week. I do this cycle for 10 weeks and take a 4 week break.

For food: On my offseason leading up to the Mr. ILL I ate nothing but junk food. I never ate anything healthy. My offseason dialy meals were:

KFC, Wendy's, Ice Cream, White Castles, Donuts, Lucky Charms, two liter sodes per day.

Offseason: I did no cardio.

I'm 5'11" and offseason I can up to 245lbs. I want to do the Jr. Nationals around 222lbs so I've heard it's best to keep my body weight 20 or 25lbs from contest.

For the Jr. Nationals I want to eat "MUCH" cleaner on the offseason. Maybe Junk food on the weekends.

Any suggestions on what my food intake should be?

Any suggestions on how much gear I should use and how long I should cycle off?

I really want to do well at this Jr. Nationals and I am taking this extremely serious. After getting NPC qualified, I'm so focus and excited and all I think about is doing well.

Thanks everyone.

Nuteboy

Nute, great job man. As you dial in your nutrition you may want to keep a food log at a minimum, or maybe even make a set diet for yourself where you are eating the same foods at the same times every day. Make your meals the night before and weigh everything so you know exactly what you are getting in. It is also much easier to dial in your diet come contest time.
List of "clean carbs" goes as follows : long grain brown rice, whole wheat multigrain bread, yams, red potatoes, oatmeal, etc.
I am sure you know what lean sources of protien are and if you like steak eat eye of round or flank.
"Clean Fats" would be sources such as Flax oil, Udo's Choice oil, Natural peanut butter, fish oil, and I'm sure I'm leaving some out but thats all I can think of now.
In the off season it sounds like you could get away with pasta, white rice, and more processed foods of that nature.
If you are getting serious you could up your test to at least a gram a week. The general rule is once you stop growing at a gram up it to 2 grams and so on. I am sure some will argue this point but every one has an opinion. You should do a search for a post titled 'Iron Addicts gear use trueisms' or something like that.
Remember probably most of your competitors at the national level will be using growth, slin, and whatever they can get there hands on!! Anyways I hope this helps and I can't stress how important a food log or a set diet is!!

Nute.

How did you do in your show this weekend? I havent looked around to find out. For your question, id say get your protein in every 2 hours and eat what you want on top of that. I always have eatin clean in the past and never get over 210 even though it is single digit lean. So, I am going to try the approach Ive heard from the big boys and that is what I said above. What does everyone else say? Im curious to this question. Shawn

PS Whats the saying? Eat big to get big.

Hello Shawn

ShawnRay I took first in the Heavyweight Novice and took 2nd in the Open Heavyweight. I want to do the Jr. Nationals Next year. That's my aim.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity