YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. National results for wyldeones clients!

W

wyldeone

Well gang i have the pleasure of announcing that all three made the night show which was a feat in itself as this was the toughest Junior National i have ever seen! Even talking with the prez. Jim Manion he was telling me the same thing as was Chad nichols as the classes were HUGE I honestly don't know if i personally would have made the top 5 at that show! but Deepsquat did make first call-outs and was rewarded for his hard work with a fourth place finnish althoe i had him 3rd(maybe a little bias!LOL) due to the fact that he was the hardest,dryest,most symetrical on stage as for msmuscle she also did VERY well in her first national level show and placed 7th in the middleweights and impressed head judge Sandy Rinaldi very much with her overall package and excellent conditioning once again i had her in the top 5 3rd-4th to be exact and felt she was overlooked due to some big names like Kim Harris and a few others competing that have been on the national level for years! althoe msmuscle most deff. held her own and next year will do some serious damage as she was told to bring the same tight asthetic package with about 8-10lbs. of added muscle and she'll do some serious damage! Next up was Little Mike what can i say about this guy he was nails hard and very asthetic althoe a little to tall for the heavyweight class and was overlooked in favor of 5'6-5'7 guys that weighed in at 210-215lbs without the razorsharp conditioning or nearly as dry! iam very proud of all of them as not only are all three of them and their families excellent people but also very supportive and i had the pleasure of meeting not only my clients but their respective mates and family members and we had alot of fun and my clients got a chance to meet a few pro friends of mine in the process. Thanks again to everyone of my clients that have been so pacient while i got the 3 of them thrue this show and please e-mail me and give me updates and we'll go from there! Once again congrat's to all of you deepsquat,LittleMike,MsMuscle as you all looked excellent and I couldn't be prouder of all of you as you were all troopers! lets give them all a big prop gang as these are yor fellow board brothers and sisters! best wishes wyldeone.

Congratulations to all the competitors and their mentor - Wyldeone - GREAT JOB!

xcelbeyond

from what i heard , it was a very tough jr's. alot of depth to all the classes. it is a accomplishment in it self that your clients placed where they did in that strong a field. a friend of mine who was covering it for a national magazine said he was extremely impressed by the competitors and he had not seen that kind of depth at the jrs before. and he has covered the show for quit a few years.

Nice job!

Congrats to all.......good job fellas! Take care.

patk

Congratulations to all three. That is a great accomplishment!

Good job to all you guys that competed and to wylde for his prep-abilities !

Kudo's to all. Good showing. Discipline, discipline, discipline and you guys all seem to have it. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear