over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. Nationals Results?

I wanted to give a shout out to Mrs. Strunk who was painfully overlooked last sat. by the judges, imo was the best conditioned female there....but for some reason the look was not rewarded. All the best to her if she decides to compete at Nationals.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 193
A lot of good competitors from this board. You guy's did awesome, congrats on a job well done.

bulldog21 said:
I wanted to give a shout out to Mrs. Strunk who was painfully overlooked last sat. by the judges, imo was the best conditioned female there....but for some reason the look was not rewarded. All the best to her if she decides to compete at Nationals.
wow.......even over looked by me.:eek:

it dont know how thats possible.

incredible conditioning. nice work! she looks amazing!

Mrs Strunk was told by Ranalli that she was too muscular, too conditioned, and too blocky so they penalized her.:confused: Ranalli told her that she was the best conditioned in the show...but that's not what they are wanting right now.

All I can say is wow! Peeled. Stay at it you'll get your nod from differnt judges.

Strunk said:
Mrs Strunk was told by Ranalli that she was too muscular, too conditioned, and too blocky so they penalized her.:confused: Ranalli told her that she was the best conditioned in the show...but that's not what they are wanting right now.

Too muscled and too conditioned. Wow.

What exactly WERE they looking for then??? Did Ranalli tell her that??

BrooklynBB said:
Too muscled and too conditioned. Wow.

What exactly WERE they looking for then??? Did Ranalli tell her that??

Yes, this came from Sandy face to face. Sandy told her she was too muscular even being a HWT, too conditioned, and blocky so she was penalized. Mrs Strunk asked why the other classes went for the leaner look but the HWT class went for the softer look. Sandy said they want the "softer" look and since the majority were soft in the class...they went that way instead of the leaner look like the other classes. That's all I'll say on it right now as the conversation was pretty lengthy and I don't want to drag this out any further.

The negative placing has really turned into a positive due to the outpouring support of everyone there. She did some photoshoots and she's supposed to have a spread in Women's Physique World and Muscle Mag in the coming months. They're supposed to tell it like they saw it. Not sure where she'll go from here as her off-season look is similar to the top three in her class and she's said she wouldn't get on stage looking like that.

Wow.

For what it's worth, I think she looks incredible. I'm not sure about blocky, all I see is well defined muscle. I'm sure she's going to have very many great opportunities arise out of this exposure, and I wish her the best of luck.

And I think to judge based on the majority is like saying, "Well, since a majority of them men have guts, if you DO NOT HAVE A GUT, you will not place".

That's genius thinking right there.

Strunk said:
Well thats fucking bullshit and I'll say it for ya Mr Strunk, fuck that she looked awesome , when somebody trains and diets that hard and then is giving a half ass explanation as to why she didnt place higher is like a dagger in the back.

Thanks everyone for the positive replys. I've told her about the comments. She relaxing from the show and taking it easy for a bit. I'm sure she'll come back here and post when she's ready.
Vander, sad thing is that they are wanting the "softer" (sort of off-season) less muscular look as they are trying to get more females involved in the sport for those that don't want to carry the size or be really lean. Like Mrs Strunk told Sandy...thats what figure and fitness are for.
Mrs Strunk was eating some cookies the other day and said she's getting ready for her next show.:D

Hey everyone, this is Ms. Strunk. Thank you for all the positive feedback. I will continue to come in big and conditioned and hopefully the judges will come around and reward the true bodybuilding look at some point. Once again thank you all for the kind words, knowing how everyone feels is a reward in itself. I will try and post some more pics. I'm not good at this computer stuff.

Since when is being ripped not what judges are looking for?:confused:

hey guy's

Does any one know were Ben White placed in the JR's..he was a heavy weight...? Also does any one know who won the over-all....?
Great job to all the guys on the site that did the show...Great job getting to that level.

Thanks....

placed 2nd ltwt JrNat's

I placed 2nd in lightwt. I wish I could of hooked up with some of you guys there. I rember seeing you guys but did not realize until now who you all were. Great show but very competitive.
EdMan

Strunk said:

It's because they change what they want every freaking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They never seem to know WTF they want. :mad:

CONGRATS

Dave_19 said:
A lot of good competitors from this board. You guy's did awesome, congrats on a job well done.

couldn't say it any better

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1