advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. Nationals- Through the eyes of Jethro Tull!

Now… back to big sky country!

thanks for the great documentary style thread JT. I really enjoyed it! :) Meredith looked just amazing! Everyone did!

Great thread and congrats to everyone who competed! Excellent showing!

Congrats to all!

Even though Lynx got 4th, she has an attitude of a champion. Her day will come! Big Lynx fan here!

Great pics JT...I thought Dusty shouldve won the overall it was close...

Lynx looked great, and will do even better in her next show...True Champion !!!:)

Hey, thanks, Chris.

Great pics JT...I thought Dusty shouldve won the overall it was close...

Lynx looked great, and will do even better in her next show...True Champion !!!:)

I saw Kari and Jerry in the lobby and he said, "Hey, there is Chris250." He tried to get your attention but it looked like you were busting ass to get back in to the theater. You probably had friends onstage. Next time, man!

I think I am more bent and emotional about all the pm guys and gal than they are. Hey, you get to know folks and you want them to do well, right? :)

I must say everyone from PM did a fantastic job!

The amazing thing is the amount of support everyone had from one another. It's great to be able to come together as friends through bodybuilding/figure/fitness. That's what this sport is all about.

Everyone did great... I'm very sorry that I didn't find you guys... I did look, I spoke to Shelby, who told me that I just missed you... I agree everyone looked great, but I was shocked at the muscle density and just sheer size of B-boy!! Damn!! Talk about enormous... I feel like just bulking now... :D
He was just a damn mountain of muscle up there, I really feel that his shape and size should have gotten him a top 5 spot regardless of conditioning... He was in decent shape, but overwhelmed everyone else on sheer mass and density that it should have earned him a top five placing...

Shelby was ripped as expected, Dusty put on a heck of a show, also monstrous and Josh looked pretty good, he just looked as if he had enough from his facial expressions, doing two shows in a row like that must be taxing... But the board was represented very well...

Awn, that was probably the coolest thing about the show for me.

I must say everyone from PM did a fantastic job!

The amazing thing is the amount of support everyone had from one another. It's great to be able to come together as friends through bodybuilding/figure/fitness. That's what this sport is all about.

Visiting with people from the board and cheering them on. It makes me happy to actually know the people maybe had a meal and talked about everything besides muscles.

D. says good stuff about you. Kick some ass at your show.

Crap!

Everyone did great... I'm very sorry that I didn't find you guys... I did look, I spoke to Shelby, who told me that I just missed you... I agree everyone looked great, but I was shocked at the muscle density and just sheer size of B-boy!! Damn!! Talk about enormous... I feel like just bulking now... :D
He was just a damn mountain of muscle up there, I really feel that his shape and size should have gotten him a top 5 spot regardless of conditioning... He was in decent shape, but overwhelmed everyone else on sheer mass and density that it should have earned him a top five placing...

Shelby was ripped as expected, Dusty put on a heck of a show, also monstrous and Josh looked pretty good, he just looked as if he had enough from his facial expressions, doing two shows in a row like that must be taxing... But the board was represented very well...

Where have you been? Been missing you on the board! Also, I would have liked to meet you. [You big scary bastard!] Shelby looked so awesome on stage at the night show. When he turned around and flexed those hamstrings and glutes...I was impressed. He obviously tried as hard as he could.

I respect that.

Good to hear from you, Steve!

Great thread and congrats to everyone who competed! Excellent showing!

Whatcha moving to Florida for? More chicks with real tans? lol. Sneaky! ;)

We are home!

thanks for the great documentary style thread JT. I really enjoyed it! :) Meredith looked just amazing! Everyone did!

Meredith wanted to do deadlifts when we walked in the house! I said, "Will you give it a rest?!" lol.

Glad you enjoyed the rambling b.s.!

Your threads/pics always ROCK!

JT- I just wanted to chime in and say how much I enjoy your threads (and Lynx- especially "journey to jr. nats" one). The pics on this thread where especially cool w/ PM-IM folks having fun and getting the job done.

Any time you can post more pics of you two training in bitchin' home gym, high school, or just checking out Montana's beauty, please do.

You and Lynx make this board so much better... along with the way folks like Big A and Iabadman support a true pro-caliber lady like Meredith.

Thanks again for sharing.

Eric

Whatcha moving to Florida for? More chicks with real tans? lol. Sneaky! ;)

Mainevent is getting to buff and I can't compete!;)

Congrats to Meredith, checked out the pix on MD and a little shocked she didn't take it all, but thats why it is a competition of preferences I guess.

Enjoy your summer and make sure to post pix!

Great thread as always JT. I really wish things could have been different and I could have went this year.

Coming to Montana and hanging out with you guys for a week or at least a weekend is still a priority in my book. Hopefully once things get settled down here in the next year we can plan something for next year.

JT, Lynx, it was freaking great to finally meet you both, i laughed so hard at you two, both have a fantastic sense of humor, especially lynx! LOL GOD she made me laugh so damn hard my ribs hurt. everyone was just absolutely great that i finally got to meet, Im sorry i didn't get down in time to join you and dusty and crew for dinner after the show, but i had a lil breakdown on my wifes shoulder for a while :( . very dissapointing and embarrasing weekend for me to say the least, so now my tears have turned to anger and its fucking game on for Vegas.

JT, Lynx, it was freaking great to finally meet you both, i laughed so hard at you two, both have a fantastic sense of humor, especially lynx! LOL GOD she made me laugh so damn hard my ribs hurt. everyone was just absolutely great that i finally got to meet, Im sorry i didn't get down in time to join you and dusty and crew for dinner after the show, but i had a lil breakdown on my wifes shoulder for a while :( . very dissapointing and embarrasing weekend for me to say the least, so now my tears have turned to anger and its fucking game on for Vegas.
Hey Brad.........You looked amazing , yes condition was not where it should be but holy mother of god man.....you seriously look like a scaled down version of the Great Ronnie Coleman. I am not blowing smoke up your ass either!! From the back we could do a comparison and you would not believe how close it would look. No shame Brother!! Just get to it and do your thang. b-boy is set to make his mark on the stage so the rest of them can just get over it....LOL! Tighten that package up Brad and go make THEM CRY! No Shame bro!!

You can win, B-Boy.

Every single person says it. I've been there on the emotional side of things too. It was so bad after my last show that I decided to never do another one. So, I get it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131