advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. Nationals- Through the eyes of Jethro Tull!

Dusty looks SICK. His backstage pic kinda reminds me of a certain BB by the name of Jay, circa 2008

R- You get my humor!

HAHAHA! Awesome...............:D:p;)

I thought that was pretty damn funny when I wrote it! lol.

Here is Shelby from the front.

Shelby if you don't like any of these shots I'll take them down and switch for ones that show you more favorably. I know how that is when some shithead posts crappy pics of me!

I am pretending that I am you guys and am posting pics that I think make you all look good. That being said....I am waaaay basic as a photographer. :eek:

Attachments

• DSC09480.JPG
    DSC09480.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 545
Anyone else think Shelby is too small? Cause I don't see how he can possibly lose this class. He looks big as hell to me and he doen't have any skin left!

D- Brad had more muscle than anyone in the show.

I wish Mer all the best! She should be proud of the hard work and just go after it!

has anyone seen brad yet? Any sneak peeks on his condition? So Big Dusty is living up to his rep as "BIG DUSTY". 262??? Holy smokes! This is going to be awesome!

He literally walked on stage and these people sitting next to us said, " OMG, that guy is HUUUUUUGE!" Now I am certainly no expert, but I think Brad could be a professional.

I think that is totally his decision. :)

Attachments

• DSC09497.JPG
    DSC09497.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 519
Cool pics

Cool stage pics! Dusty looks off the hook, I see a big win for him:eek: Shelby, shredded and condition as hell:eek: I agree, Brad is a freak of muscle, has pro written all over his muscle:eek:

Also, tell Meredith, that me and Andrea said she looks amazing and has the winning physique without a doubt!

And you JT are taking great pics, so keep at it big man and enjoy it. Wish we were there hanging with you!

Rock on Promuscle!

Flex, that makes me feel like I am doing a good job on the thread!

I just saw this thread for the first time. I love it when you do this stuff JT. It's awesome for all of us that aren't fortunate enough to be there in person. Meredith looks amazing, I can't wait to hear the final outcome this weekend. She and all the other ProMuscle members busted ass this year and it shows. Awesome pics in an awesome thread. Thanks a million.

I want you to feel like you were here witnessing Jr. Nationals. So, thank you. :)

Here is B-Boy from the rear. Turn out the lights when this fella does a back shot!

Attachments

• DSC09514.JPG
    DSC09514.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 514
Here is a pic of that guy JBlack who just posted his story on the main forum.

Looks pretty damn good to me!

Imagine being born with bones that break super easily? This fella has overcome incredible odds to just live away from a wheel chair.

Inspiring and incredible. :cool:

Attachments

• DSC09412.JPG
    DSC09412.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 505
I am feeling you, Mr. BMJ! The 80's ruled!

LOL @ the Aqua Net!!!:D Going 80's on us here:cool:

Those Blender Shakers are the BEST!!! I have 10 of them in my cupboard:p

It is awesome to see both Dusty and Meredith do so well, they both really deserve it imo! JT you are a very lucky man, and she is great to have such a good guy like you by her side as well man. Nobody ccompares to your sexiness when it is all said and done at the end of the day:D;)

Montana is rocking the effin' house, who woulda thought that...heh heh heh!

JT, there is a MOD at my board who I think lives near to you guys....i'd have to check on that though.

Have fun guys, it is what it is from here on out, and you all are in great position:)

BMJ

Those blender cups ARE great. No lumps. There are three of us in our room sharing that one cup! Montana hillybillys. If one of us has a room, we ALL have a room! lol.

Sexiness and Aqua-Net are part of the River Savage total package. :D

If Brad gets a little leaner and harder, he will be hard to beat. Definitely Pro material.

If Brad gets a little leaner and harder, he will be hard to beat. Definitely Pro material.

I agree, Brad looks soft in the legs.

WOW. Thanks JT!

Dusty??? Damn he has made some major improvements. His conditioning is off the charts! His size and symmetry are excellent. Should be a class win and seriuos threat to the overall!

Shelby??? OMO thr best we have seen. Size, condition has brought up weak parts, just major overhaul in such a short time. Perhaps and this is only from a pic could lose a bit more water to come in drier and harder, but holy shit batman!! Shelby should be in for a top placing if not his class win.

Brad??? OMG is an understatement. From the back he reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, slightly smaller version but the shape and thickness is there. I would say his condition is a little off but the package he has on display puts him in the pro category for sure. Major density and good condition, not great but good. He should get a shot at a pro card. Unless he gets out conditioned there would not be anyone else that brought that much size on stage!!

And yes JT you are right, Mr. black deserves a trophy for bringing an incredible physique to the stage given the odds he faced. The guy looks great. Hard, muscular and in proportion.

man, this FUN!

i am enjoying this wk end more than any Mr. O!
to see all our pro muscle family up there givin it their all is a beautiful thing. me and Mrs. Smiles hav been following u guys all wk end thx to JT's great pics and etc. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!::ction-sm
-JS

We put on two more coats of color, the hair and make up are done.

Hey, I feel so girly! My buddy Matt and I have become beauty experts.

No kidding, I now know way more about foundation and how to put on fake eye lashes than I EVER wanted to know. :mad:

I am so hopeful that everyone I met does well. Believe me, I am exicted to see how it all turns out.

Thank you for all the nice comments about the thread.

Go Professionalmuscle!

I think you are right, Greg.

When we talked with Brad right after, he knows. He's in a good mood though and laughing etc. So all is good.

Attachments

• DSC09500.JPG
    DSC09500.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 412
Lol. Good deal!

i am enjoying this wk end more than any Mr. O!
to see all our pro muscle family up there givin it their all is a beautiful thing. me and Mrs. Smiles hav been following u guys all wk end thx to JT's great pics and etc. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!::ction-sm
-JS

Let me see if I can get something else interesting, Johnny! Maybe there will be some weirdos down there and I can get some pictures. ;):D

I think it is AWESOME that Ronnie Coleman feels the need to re-qulify for the pros in coming out of retirement and is starting at the Jr's. Check out this pic, Ronnie's back has gotten even bigger, I mean look at the.... Oh wait! No shit!........ Hey, That's B-Boy!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC09514.JPG
    DSC09514.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 414
I agree Oldfella

WOW. Thanks JT!

Dusty??? Damn he has made some major improvements. His conditioning is off the charts! His size and symmetry are excellent. Should be a class win and seriuos threat to the overall!

Shelby??? OMO thr best we have seen. Size, condition has brought up weak parts, just major overhaul in such a short time. Perhaps and this is only from a pic could lose a bit more water to come in drier and harder, but holy shit batman!! Shelby should be in for a top placing if not his class win.

Brad??? OMG is an understatement. From the back he reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, slightly smaller version but the shape and thickness is there. I would say his condition is a little off but the package he has on display puts him in the pro category for sure. Major density and good condition, not great but good. He should get a shot at a pro card. Unless he gets out conditioned there would not be anyone else that brought that much size on stage!!

And yes JT you are right, Mr. black deserves a trophy for bringing an incredible physique to the stage given the odds he faced. The guy looks great. Hard, muscular and in proportion.

Agreed, agreed, agreed, and agreed on all four comments! They all champs and all are displaying all types of slabs of muscle. We could pull motivation from all of them because they are hard workers, have top level physiques, and are great people!

As I said in my last post - Rock on Promuscle!

When we talked with Brad right after, he knows. He's in a good mood though and laughing etc. So all is good.

thats a big dude right their , what did he weigh in at ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear