advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. Nationals- Through the eyes of Jethro Tull!

Meredith came 4rth????

Brad has a pro phisique, that´s a fact... it´s just a matter of time b-boy, keep doing your thing and your time will come

210lbs is what I think I read.

:eek: B-Boy is only 210lbs?? whats he like 5'2" then

I was thinking he was average hight like 5'7"-5'9" , like 240lbs

My wife was looking over my should at Brady rear double bi shot and i asked here if he was big , she said "eewww , he's huge he makes you look small":mad: (she may as well just kicked me in the nuts)

either way thats still a big dude !!! , Shelby looks awsome lean as hell too , Dusty is just a freak !!!

:eek: B-Boy is only 210lbs?? whats he like 5'2" then

I was thinking he was average hight like 5'7"-5'9" , like 240lbs

My wife was looking over my should at Brady rear double bi shot and i asked here if he was big , she said "eewww , he's huge he makes you look small":mad: (she may as well just kicked me in the nuts)

either way thats still a big dude !!! , Shelby looks awsome lean as hell too , Dusty is just a freak !!!

He is 5'5 if I remember right and a perfect example packing shit ton of muscle on his frame:eek: Like everyone said, Pro written all over his physique!

Update - Shelby just got 5th which is awesome for his stacked class, congrats Shelby! Shelby knows how to bring in a dry, conditioned, ultra lean look each and every time:eek::cool:

I still think Dusty is gonna take this show or at least I think he edges it out in his class, he was hitting from all cylinders...he has pro potential without a doubt as well!

Okay, I am handed this thread back over to JT!

Last edited:
WOW. Thanks JT!

Dusty??? Damn he has made some major improvements. His conditioning is off the charts! His size and symmetry are excellent. Should be a class win and seriuos threat to the overall!

Shelby??? OMO thr best we have seen. Size, condition has brought up weak parts, just major overhaul in such a short time. Perhaps and this is only from a pic could lose a bit more water to come in drier and harder, but holy shit batman!! Shelby should be in for a top placing if not his class win.

Brad??? OMG is an understatement. From the back he reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, slightly smaller version but the shape and thickness is there. I would say his condition is a little off but the package he has on display puts him in the pro category for sure. Major density and good condition, not great but good. He should get a shot at a pro card. Unless he gets out conditioned there would not be anyone else that brought that much size on stage!!

And yes JT you are right, Mr. black deserves a trophy for bringing an incredible physique to the stage given the odds he faced. The guy looks great. Hard, muscular and in proportion.

x2 bro

Lynx...

Attachments

• filmroll.jpg
    filmroll.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 474
All I can say is DAMN!!!!

Meredith, Dusty, Shelby, and Brad....You all rocked the show!!!:eek:;):):cool:

Oh, yeah...and some good shots from our 'aqua-net' buddy JT:p J/K buddy, we all appreciate it!:)

Dusty won the Supers.

Mike Lowden won the overall Jr. Nationals in mens bodybuilding.

The audience was firmly behind Dusty. That is to put it mildly.

Shelby looked even better this evening in my opinion and was in the top five in the light heavies!

Meredith placed 4th in her class. She is happy to have placed.

Brad, well we have discussed that bastard! :)

Josh, I didn't get good pics of you and I didn't want to tick you off with crappy pics just cause I am a retard with the camera.

J.Black was top five in his class! I got one picture of him. It's 1am here and I have to get up at 5am.

I'll update this thread on Monday or Meredith can. I am going hiking for a week in the mountains with a bunch of students. No rest for the wicked! lol.

Lynx,
WOW!!! What a nicely balanced package! WOW!!!

I might agree with all the other placing except Lynx!!!
4th.......NFW!! She was much better than that. 1st maybe 2nd but 4th.........Like Phil...I call bullshit on that. There is some political shit behind that one. I hate when politics and body building cross the line. But it is what it is. You can either let it get to you or vow to come back and make someone cry next time!

Great job to all PM'ers way to rock JR Nats...Damn lynx, you showed great, you physique is balanced and shows great on stage...what the hell are the judges looking for in figure, I've been told thay want that softer look? Makes no sense to me..Great work and showing Lynx!
Thanks JT for all the updates. I saw B-boy's interview on MD damn nice guy!
Dusty and B-boy...one word...WOW!
J.Black...one word...RESPECT.

Well, we are up, it's a bright new day and I am gonna get some breakfast!

I might agree with all the other placing except Lynx!!!
4th.......NFW!! She was much better than that. 1st maybe 2nd but 4th.........Like Phil...I call bullshit on that. There is some political shit behind that one. I hate when politics and body building cross the line. But it is what it is. You can either let it get to you or vow to come back and make someone cry next time!

There were some great girls in this show and a LOT of them. Four figure girls are able to turn pro at the Jr. Nationals. Meredith was one of those great girls and placed 4th at a National show!

She absolutely tried her hardest whlle doing everything else in her life at a high level. So, what the heck, right? Did she get a pro card? Nope, but I am still extremely sexy! :D

Life is good and I love it that you guys get a kick out of these threads. I get fired up to share with all of you and joke around.

GREAT THREAD JT! And congrats to your girl...even though she should have placed higher. Thanks for keeping everyone posted with results..your a great guy...and your a giant yourself...everyone seemd like a midget next to you

It was great to meet and get to hang out with you both a bit this weekend.

Congrats again to Lynx on such a phenomenal placing in a very tough class... she really has a lot to be proud of, and a great goofball boyfriend supporting her.

You two are great people - it's an honor to call you both my friends :)

It was great to meet and get to hang out with you both a bit this weekend.

Congrats again to Lynx on such a phenomenal placing in a very tough class... she really has a lot to be proud of, and a great goofball boyfriend supporting her.

You two are great people - it's an honor to call you both my friends :)

One of the greatest aspects of Shelby is now being witness. You sir, have much class and has the mindset/attitude that many others should have in this sport.

Congrats to all!! Everyone looked great and looks like it was a blast!!

Thanks for the threads and updates JT...It's always a pleasure to have the sexiest commentator alive, give us the play by play through a pictured presentation:)

Thanks for the awesome thread JT.

This will be my first and only comment about Brad. You will not recognize him come USA...and that's a promise.

JM

Congrats to everyone at the Jr's! I am sure everyone at PM's is proud of you guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131