over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JT and BK have a small fan

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so here i am reading over the board and my daughter wanted to sit on my lap while i read "my strong boards".

so she points at Jethro's pic and says "how come you don't look like that?" hehe so i said "i'm not that ripped, i'm a fatboy"

and she says how she doesnt want me to be a fat boy, she wants me to look like JT hehe. so i guess i'm gonna have to be hittin you up in an email soon so you can give me some advice to get cut :D

and now with Bigkiwi, she said he's a robot, and i was like nah, thats kiwi... and she gave me a look and said "no daddy, thats a robot cuz he's real big"

i'm guessing she saw them two pics mainly cuz their B&W it makes em stand out more.

i just thought it was funny, now i'm thinking i shouldn't of had her on my lap, cuz now it looks like i just forced myself to have to go and get at least a lil cut hehehe...oh no...no more double cheeseburgers for me :( j/k

JW

Thanks Justwannabehuge!

That makes me feel good anyway! I am sure am am just as fat as anyone normally...tell your little one that I am just like daddy before a wicked diet! hahahaha...........kiwi does look like a robot!

I hope you are doing well and got that stuff straightened out with your womans father. <did you have to give him an attitude adjustment?>:D

Jethro-how can you handle all this female temptation?! :D

hehe i wasn't sure if you guys saw this thread.

JT, i'll make sure i tell her that you get fat too hehe. as far as her poppop goes, we haven't spoken since that day, i took them (fiance and daugther) over to visit her mom and sisters, but i'm still not allowed in his house for the disrespect i showed. i'm not really concerned about it as i'd like to smash his face into the ground....i'm sure when we go to get married he'll start talking and kissin my ass again becuz he'll prolly think there'll be a ton of booze at the reception, what a surprize he'll be in for eh? hahaha

BK- hehe that was funny, now i heard ya have a think accent, so i'm sure it's even cooler to actually hear that hehe

anyway have a good one fellas

JW

MIKE AND JWBHUGE........

MIKE.......I'LL TAKE ANY FEMALE ATTENTION I CAN GET! HAHAHA....

JWBHUGE..........I HOPE ALL THAT FAMILY STUFF WORKS OUT.....I HAVE A HORRIBLE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SISTER.....SHE'S AN EMBARRASSMENT.......BEEN MARRIED 6 TIMES....I TRY TO KEEP A CIVIL TONGUE IN MY MOUTH AT FAMILY GATHERINGS JUST TO NOT HURT MY MOM AND DADS FEELINGS........BUT MAN, IT'S TOUGH.:mad:

Re: MIKE AND JWBHUGE........

JETHRO TULL said:
MIKE.......I'LL TAKE ANY FEMALE ATTENTION I CAN GET! HAHAHA....

JWBHUGE..........I HOPE ALL THAT FAMILY STUFF WORKS OUT.....I HAVE A HORRIBLE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SISTER.....SHE'S AN EMBARRASSMENT.......BEEN MARRIED 6 TIMES....I TRY TO KEEP A CIVIL TONGUE IN MY MOUTH AT FAMILY GATHERINGS JUST TO NOT HURT MY MOM AND DADS FEELINGS........BUT MAN, IT'S TOUGH.:mad:

OMG that is my deal in a nutshell! My sis has the same problem. She finally was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder AND multiple personality disorder. She CRAVES fucking NEEDS attention, and she will do ANYTHING to get it. Very selfish and reckless lifestyle. Only cares about herself.

IVAN...........

YEP, YOU WANT TO KILL THEM OR AT LEAST HAVE THEM MOVE FAR, FAR AWAY. MINE MARRIED A GUY <THE LATEST ONE> WHO IS STATIONED ON A FAR AWAY ISLAND OUT IN THE PACIFIC! WHOO HOOO.........ONLY HAVE TO SEE HER ONCE IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS. ACTUALLY A BIG RELIEF TO THE WHOLE FAMILY ..AS SHE IS NOTHING BUT A FINANCIAL BURDEN TO ALL THROUGH HER MANY F_CK UPS. I JUST HAVE TROUBLE ENABLING HER BEHAVIOR THE WAY MY FOLKS DO..........HOPE YOU ARE DEALING WITH IT BETTER THAN I DO. I HAVE TO PRAY A LOT AND GET MY HEART RIGHT JUST TO TOLERATE HER.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity