over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juan Morel and his meals!

Killer.7

Registered
What in gods name is this guy doing to allow himself to eat these crazy ass "cheat meals" and still come in dry/shredded. Dude is insane.

Anyone that follows him on social media knows exactly what I am talking about. Here is a video of him smashing a huge tub of ice cream and a shake post workout.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCM5JWgW_c"]Bodybuilder Juan Morel's Cheat Meal / Refeed Day: Ice Cream And Protein! - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...715165.-2207520000.1399506133.&type=3&theater

jesus H christ.

You'd be surprised what some of these top guys eat. And yes, it's gear related.

You'd be surprised what some of these top guys eat. And yes, it's gear related.

I am prepping. Using a decent amount of gear. But I mean...when I do carbs I keep it clean. Rice, oats, Karbolyn. How the hell does he get away with this?!

lots of gh and t3 or what?

If you're on a lot of stuff and a natural ecto, putting on weight is really hard. Shouldn't be surprising that he can be a little more relaxed when it comes to not getting fat.

I think Dexter too is notorious for having crazy cheat meals. I believe he said he was a pretty skinny kid growing up.

During his olympia prep, Jay Cutler would eat a shitload of In N Out burger to not lose mass too. He was so damn big though that isn't hard to believe at all.

Last edited:
What in gods name is this guy doing to allow himself to eat these crazy ass "cheat meals" and still come in dry/shredded. Dude is insane.

Anyone that follows him on social media knows exactly what I am talking about. Here is a video of him smashing a huge tub of ice cream and a shake post workout.

Bodybuilder Juan Morel's Cheat Meal / Refeed Day: Ice Cream And Protein! - YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...715165.-2207520000.1399506133.&type=3&theater

jesus H christ.

Where is the huge tub of ice cream.. that thing is tiny :D

guys.....

i know its hard to fathom when your most direct experience is yourself and you couldnt do it.....

some people have raging fast metabolisms. i am one of them.... i did almost zero cardio for nationals....

Juan is a friend of mine. it is NOT gear related as much as many of you would like to believe. His metab is BLAZING... faster than mine. He gets away with things that even shock me. he does cardio in the morning and lifts twice a day. he diets HARD all week so that he can have those sundays. he has tried gradual dieting, keeping calories high all week and coming down that way with no cheats. not only does he feel he gets better results goin hard all week then cheating sunday and enjoys it more. remember this is his JOB so he needs that mental break.... it aint a 3 month suck it up thing its a YEARS thing

he is a prime example of a pro who consistently improves and a big part of that is because he finds a way to make it enjoyable and doable so hes consistent across the board.... of course in accordance with what hes found to work for HIM.... learning yourself is key

Last edited:
Did he say 20,000 cals in one day?!

guys.....

i know its hard to fathom when your most direct experience is yourself and you couldnt do it.....

some people have raging fast metabolisms. i am one of them.... i did almost zero cardio for nationals....

Juan is a friend of mine. it is NOT gear related as much as many of you would like to believe. His metab is BLAZING... faster than mine. He gets away with things that even shock me. he does cardio in the morning and lifts twice a day. he diets HARD all week so that he can have those sundays. he has tried gradual dieting, keeping calories high all week and coming down that way with no cheats. not only does he feel he gets better results goin hard all week then cheating sunday and enjoys it more. remember this is his JOB so he needs that mental break.... it aint a 3 month suck it up thing its a YEARS thing

he is a prime example of a pro who consistently improves and a big part of that is because he finds a way to make it enjoyable and doable so hes consistent across the board.... of course in accordance with what hes found to work for HIM.... learning yourself is key

You guys need to listen to this man... Someone who competes at the national level might know a thing or two about this stuff.

Fast Metabolism here too

I didn't train for @2 years. then hit the sauce, jumped on a diet and was show ready in @8 weeks. that was 15 min cardio a day at most.
didn't win the show but got top 3... all due to metabolism IMO. felt sorry for the guys I beat who suffered for 12+ weeks....
metabolism always been high. I can go hypo in minutes after eating it seems lol:D
-JS

I didn't train for @2 years. then hit the sauce, jumped on a diet and was show ready in @8 weeks. that was 15 min cardio a day at most.
didn't win the show but got top 3... all due to metabolism IMO. felt sorry for the guys I beat who suffered for 12+ weeks....
metabolism always been high. I can go hypo in minutes after eating it seems lol:D
-JS

I'm with you JS. I've learned that I only need an 8 week diet and any more is just overkill. I was the skinny kid who couldn't gain weight no matter what I ate.

-JS

Lucky bastard haha... My metabolism isn't slow but it's not super fast either. Tren seems to completely change that around. But either way there has to be some amount or suffering during contest prep, fast metabolism or not.

Juan has that shit down and it showed at the arnold Brazil. I thought he looked great.

guys.....

Maybe I should eat some icecream today:D

guys.....

David Henry does this as well. Eats clean all week and has all day to cheat on weekends from what I hear. When you're naturally an ecto, you have more leniency to eat whatever the hell you want. Lol especially with the gh they are running.

Juan cheats every day according to his Instagram in the off season. Pre contest, it seems like he cheats more than just Sundays. Considering he does a double split and cardio six days a week, alongside his anabolic regimen and metabolism, I'm not surprised.

I believe tren has a lot to do with it as well. I know I can eat anything on tren ace and not get fat.

TooPowerful4you; Much respect brother, but I'm not a believer. Yes, a persons natural metabolism plays a big role, but IMHO, if you took away ALL the gear it would significantly impact his ability to stay lean while eating those big cheat meals. Again, no disrespect big guy.

Last edited:
Naturally ecto + 250+ lbs most of it being muscle, + highly active ( trains 6 days a week AND cardio)+ "supplements" ( t3,hgh,tren, probably doesn't even need clen or ephedrine).

He has all the odds in his favor to eat tons and get away with it .

TooPowerful4you; Much respect brother, but I'm not a believer. Yes, a persons natural metabolism plays a big role, but IMHO, if you took away ALL the gear it would significantly impact his ability to stay lean while eating those big cheat meals. Again, no disrespect big guy.

none taken brother... im always up for discussion and il explain and clarify where i can....

Of course gear matters. How could it not. My reference was PED playing field leveled. I am telling you now Juan does not like tons of fat burners nor does he need em. Most people on here probably cut harder than he has to to be show ready.

And il say this.... im very close to a meso if not slightly leaning meso/ecto direction and so is Juan.... and ANY of the members on here similar will tell you do NOT fuck around with t3 or your physique will pay. GH clen some t4 to counter downregulation from GH and then play around with stimulating betas and blocking alpha. Diet rules all though..... but its always going to be about what works for YOU best. Only one way to figure that out....

ANOTHER key people are missing.... do you have ANY IDEA what happens to the metabolic rate of someone with our body type when we finally add a ton of mass? Juan is 260-270 range lean! he probably HAS to cheat more often just not to shrink!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner