over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juan Morel and his meals!

Tren combined with legit GH, even low dosed GH, can allow you to eat so much garbage and stay lean while growing its unreal..

I have to say what Juan is doing is awesome, I am working with one of the Top Trainers here, and I am 3 weeks out from a show, and Saturday nights, I eat IHOP and Ice Cream as much as I want and I am holding 255 lbs and getting leaner and drier by the day.

Bust your ass in your ED dieting and reward yourself 1x per week, "HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT"...

Attachments

• 2014 PREP_15 MAY 2014_4.jpg
    2014 PREP_15 MAY 2014_4.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 566
I have to say what Juan is doing is awesome, I am working with one of the Top Trainers here, and I am 3 weeks out from a show, and Saturday nights, I eat IHOP and Ice Cream as much as I want and I am holding 255 lbs and getting leaner and drier by the day.

Bust your ass in your ED dieting and reward yourself 1x per week, "HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT"...

look great bro, who you using if you dont me asking?

Look great man. 3 weeks out eating ihop!? :love:

1-you do not know what he takes (at least this accurate)
2-you/other guy could not do things Juan does anyway if you/other guy would take what he takes

Juan is that lean guy who can eat whatever he wants how much he wants even with no gear and he will burn it off. He has never been fat in his life. If you are former fat guy aka been fat even once in your life to cant do these things no matter how much gear you takes, how much train or how you have got lean. Fat cells just stays there and when former fat guy starts to eat he starts to get fat again. Juan has fast metabolsim, was lean all his life, trains 6 times a week, uses lotsa gear, does some cardio - these are combined things why he can eat this way, you could not do that only because of high gear usage or only because of training or only because of cardio etc - there are more than one factor involved why some guys can do that thy others not. The pic of Juan about 100lbs ago...still lean as fukc

He's prepping of course he's lean. That's silly use to try and explain someone always being lean

It's not hard to eat junk and stay lean as long as your calories are in order .

It's not hard to eat junk and stay lean as long as your calories are in order .

It's not calories in order, it's drugs in order and macronutrients in order.

More drugs= higher appetite= more food= better utilization= low body fat.

In the new MD, Juan said he was dangerously skinny and 2% bodyfat before he ever picked up a weight according to the doctor (mother brought him because she was worried about his weight) and he was on the pizza diet during that time. So basically his metabolism is amazing anyway, combined with the drugs and he has the gift of being able to eat as much as he wants without getting fat.

So you think the more drugs you take and the more you eat, the leaner you get? This doesn't seem to hold true for everyone....

Technically when you count macros you count calories

Lol I'm totally off brotha
Have been since the beginning of March

i was not talking to you obviously, lol. was asking pacific who posted the pic :p...

So you think the more drugs you take and the more you eat, the leaner you get? This doesn't seem to hold true for everyone....

The more of the right drugs lead to more of an appetite.

The more of the right food leads to a more muscular, leaner you.

You basically take drugs that promote a healthy appetite, eat according to your appetite, and grow.

If you take 4g AAS + 10iu GH and eat 10k calories, and have a normal metabolism, you'll get fat.

If you take 4g AAS + 10iu GH and eat whenever you are hungry(which you'll see is very often due to the load of drugs are you on + exercise), you'll get bigger the right way.

The more of the right drugs lead to more of an appetite.

The more of the right food leads to a more muscular, leaner you.

You basically take drugs that promote a healthy appetite, eat according to your appetite, and grow.

If you take 4g AAS + 10iu GH and eat 10k calories, and have a normal metabolism, you'll get fat.

If you take 4g AAS + 10iu GH and eat whenever you are hungry(which you'll see is very often due to the load of drugs are you on + exercise), you'll get bigger the right way.

nailed it

Its the genes and rarely do white guys have this gene!! I know a guy who eats Mickey D's and candy bars everyday and had 5-6% body fat. Don't get me wrong he works out and takes gear but doing the same diet would not work for my body. Some people just have to work harder than others and need more gear to achieve this.

Even on a gram of gear and 10iu of HGH, I cannot get away with eating junk all day. I get noticeably fatter rather quickly even with 4-5 intense lifting sessions a week.

You guys are lucky :banghead:. However, it is very difficult for me to lose mass, even on 150mcg of T3 daily.

What in gods name is this guy doing to allow himself to eat these crazy ass "cheat meals" and still come in dry/shredded. Dude is insane.

Anyone that follows him on social media knows exactly what I am talking about. Here is a video of him smashing a huge tub of ice cream and a shake post workout.

Bodybuilder Juan Morel's Cheat Meal / Refeed Day: Ice Cream And Protein! - YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...715165.-2207520000.1399506133.&type=3&theater

jesus H christ.

Lots of high quality gear my friend. I know a guy who use to get dr prescribed gh and he could eat anything and always stayed dry and shredded.

Even on a gram of gear and 10iu of HGH, I cannot get away with eating junk all day. I get noticeably fatter rather quickly even with 4-5 intense lifting sessions a week.

You guys are lucky :banghead:. However, it is very difficult for me to lose mass, even on 150mcg of T3 daily.

On 1g with 10iu GH, you probably wouldn't.

Try taking 1g alone of 4 different drugs, that's the trick. Tren, EQ, Primo, Var.

At what dosage does the Gh start burning the fat, is 2iu's even worth it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear