over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUDGE MY DIET /CYCLE PLZ !!!!

STUDENT

Registered
Im 22 first cycle
test e/c combo I have 250 mlg on tues and thurs week 1-10

i'm starting dbol tomorrow at either between 30 0r 50 mlg... i know you should do a test only first cycle but I'm going to do the dbol so just tell me whats the best mlg between 30 or 50 plz. week 1-4

I'm using adex .5 eod
Im gonna use nolva and clomid as a pct

my diet.
I watched Milos Sacrevs diet videos andf he said 1-2 grams of p pre lb. Im weigh 172 at around 21-23 percent body fat. He said for my body type to consume 100 grams of carbs .. and that there is enough fat in our meats already

my diet is

1. 7 egg whites 1 with yolk, 1/2 cup of oats that is 47 g carbs
2. 40 grams of protein shake
3. 5 oz chicken breast, with veggies
4.40 grams of protein shake
5.5 0z of fish like tilapia or cod
workout
6. 40 grams of protein shake , now here is my question on simple carbs after workout... can I drink a pepsi for simple carbs after workout.. i know I am going to get flamed but its a legitiment question.... if not its ok I was just wondering because the video said to consume simple carbs

7.5oz chicken,veggies
8. 40 grams of protein

Thank you ! Should i add more carbs and fats while on cycle? I will slowly increase my protein. I don't drink or do drugs I train till failure and till it burns every rep, I train days a week.. yes i saw Big A to train every other day but I like to be at the gym..
i do this split
Monday – CHEST, ABS
Tuesday – BACK,TRAPS
Wednesday- QUADS
Thursday – HAMSTRINGS, CALVES
Friday – SHOULDERS
Saturday - ARMS

Oh my.....
You eat zero fat? What is your fat source?
30 dbol
No Pepsi doesn't store in muscle cells only fat cells you need glucose
No offense at all but you should do a shit ton more research about diet it will be time well spent.
Also, first cycle is to grow, eat more (clean) food

Too reliant on shakes. Trade each shake in for 6oz of beef and 1 cup rice and ur diet is great.

I would genuinely suggest that before you jump on cycle you try to structure your diet properly. It should never be the other way around

U Have a lot of reading to do son. If u want the info spoon fed get a coach.. That is no cycle. That is no diet

wouldn't adding 1 cup of rice to each meal make me gain a lot of fat?
ive dieted down from 200lbs training and eating correct, this has become a lifestyle for me you know

i just really want to do it correct.
i will research more post workout nutrition

if you guys can fix more things plz let me know I really appreciate the help.

why do I see guys at the gym take shit and blow up and keep gains then when you ask about their nutrition they just wing it probably not even getting 1g of p per lb.

what am i missing, I'm not trying to get spoonfed info, I've read so much as I've been planning to do this cycle for over years since i began lifting.
I do have a lot to learn but I just really wana do things right
how is my cycle not a cycle it has test, an oral an ai and pct
how is my diet no diet? i have p c and f in there
but most of my diet i got from the Milovs Sacrev vids who says there is enough fats in meat if I am wrong what wrong with letting me know?

what am i missing, I'm not trying to get spoonfed info, I've read so much as I've been planning to do this cycle for over years since i began lifting.
I do have a lot to learn but I just really wana do things right
how is my cycle not a cycle it has test, an oral an ai and pct
how is my diet no diet? i have p c and f in there
but most of my diet i got from the Milovs Sacrev vids who says there is enough fats in meat if I am wrong what wrong with letting me know?

You need healthy fats, not saturated and he is talking about Beef. Without stats and history about you, how can anyone know what is made specifically for you? That is why some guys will hire DIET coaches.

wouldn't adding 1 cup of rice to each meal make me gain a lot of fat?
ive dieted down from 200lbs training and eating correct, this has become a lifestyle for me you know

i just really want to do it correct.
i will research more post workout nutrition

if you guys can fix more things plz let me know I really appreciate the help.

why do I see guys at the gym take shit and blow up and keep gains then when you ask about their nutrition they just wing it probably not even getting 1g of p per lb.

I see guys like that too and mostly it is water weight and fat. Getting big is not hard, gaining muscle and keeping it is the trick, while eating right.

im not trolling.
I'm going to throw in 1 more egg yolk, 33g of natural peanut butter and 20 almonds for fats

A Mr.Olympia champion was the one who made all these diet videos and specifically said he dosnt eat fat because there was enough hidden fat in meats, I was going to follow his advice but you guys corrected me to better knowledge.

I am 22 years old , 22% bf 172-174 lbs down from 200lbs 5'7

I have been lifting since i was 15 years old (football strength training) and wrestling

I was lean and looked good but my medication made me gain fat when i was first taking it- now off.

I have been lifting since i was 15 years old (football strength training) and wrestling

I was lean and looked good but my medication made me gain fat when i was first taking it- now off.

IMO, you do need any AAS, you are too fat. Get your DIET in check first. You are carrying 38 pounds of fat. You are not holding much muscle for a guy who been training that long.

22% is high bf dude. Get it down around 12-15 at least.
You're 22? You probably don't need any aas as im sure your natty test is still running wild.
You don't need an oral first cycle. Get that out of your head. Don't start looking for instant gratification.. be patient, this is a long process.
As far as a former Olympia making the diet you chose, he's an Olympia. You're not. He's at a completely different stage of his training than you are. You need lean meats and complex carbs with healthy fats.

I am going to walk 10-15 min incline every morning b4 school

You never stated what your goals are for this cycle. I'm assuming and hoping at over 20% bodyfat its a cut. I personally like the low fat approach to cutting as I can keep my carbs high that way and feel much better. By the end of a cut the only fats im taking is what's in my brown rice and Turkey brest and 3g fish oil with 3g evening primrose oil. For most people I'd suggest a more balanced approach and I start with about 100g of added fat and slowly reduce as if you start with none and your carbs are low already there's no where to go. 100g carbs too low unless fats are high. Should probably look at something like 250 carbs and 70 fat and drop a few hundred calories every few weeks. You could Go less carbs more fat but you need to know how your body responds. Post workout doesn't have to be simple carbs but can be if you want. (You don't need carbs post workout and can recomp nicely without them) if you want carbs post workout rice or potato wil work just as well. I wouldn't touch gear at that bodyfat though and much less dbol as your probably be a bloated Mess. Getting to 15% first is easy and will set your self up for a better cycle.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You need to understand your body.. Everyone is slightly different so tweak your diet to figure it out such as for me I do best with 35-40% protein 10-20% fat and the rest carbs.

I also throw in days of confusion where I eat way more carbs or drop them a shit tone and respecting the ratios accordingly.

Im 22 first cycle
test e/c combo I have 250 mlg on tues and thurs week 1-10

i'm starting dbol tomorrow at either between 30 0r 50 mlg... i know you should do a test only first cycle but I'm going to do the dbol so just tell me whats the best mlg between 30 or 50 plz. week 1-4

I'm using adex .5 eod
Im gonna use nolva and clomid as a pct

my diet.
I watched Milos Sacrevs diet videos andf he said 1-2 grams of p pre lb. Im weigh 172 at around 21-23 percent body fat. He said for my body type to consume 100 grams of carbs .. and that there is enough fat in our meats already

my diet is

1. 7 egg whites 1 with yolk, 1/2 cup of oats that is 47 g carbs
2. 40 grams of protein shake
3. 5 oz chicken breast, with veggies
4.40 grams of protein shake
5.5 0z of fish like tilapia or cod
workout
6. 40 grams of protein shake , now here is my question on simple carbs after workout... can I drink a pepsi for simple carbs after workout.. i know I am going to get flamed but its a legitiment question.... if not its ok I was just wondering because the video said to consume simple carbs

7.5oz chicken,veggies
8. 40 grams of protein

Thank you ! Should i add more carbs and fats while on cycle? I will slowly increase my protein. I don't drink or do drugs I train till failure and till it burns every rep, I train days a week.. yes i saw Big A to train every other day but I like to be at the gym..
i do this split
Monday – CHEST, ABS
Tuesday – BACK,TRAPS
Wednesday- QUADS
Thursday – HAMSTRINGS, CALVES
Friday – SHOULDERS
Saturday - ARMS

like everyone else has said your diet, trainign and thought process all suck. not trying to be mean but thats the reality.

170 and 20% is very small and very fat doesnt sound like someone that knows where the gym is, let alone lifting any sort of seriously for 7 years.

dont go to the gym every day. you dont have anywhere near the genetics for it, i dont care if you like it, lift big lift simple and recover, repeat that as often as possible. if you think you can recover do half body split and hit everythign 2x a week. try looking up DC´s splits.

your diet is super fucked. good fats are one of the most important things you can be taking. unless you are only consuming grass fed beef you are gettign nothign close to what is needed, even then you would need other good fats.

probobly better to not have single macro meals, probobly you would be better off doign some kind of IF type approach but with some modifications, that way you could recomp more.

using various esters is a bad idea, as is doign admin 2x a week.

pepsi is not a good carb source, its not even sugar, it hfcs. eating the majority of your carbs first thing in the morning is retarded, 47g out of 100? terrible idea, id through this whole idea in the trash if i were you. seriously its all terrible.

just because im feelign nice...

wake up, drink some coffee, do not eat or impact insulin. if you want to go the extra mile take 5g of alanine and 5g of leucine, thoguh leucine may crash you blood sugar, or take a few tbs of LBA´s. when you are starving eat an apple and about an oz of almonds or walnuts. repeat that every time you are starving, like every 3 hrs or so, same with the AA´s or LBA´s. keep this to 3x ed.

prior to training eat an apple and take 25-30g protein.

could do the lba´s or the AA´s pre workout too.

post workout, while doign active recovery drink a shake with 30-50g pro and 65ish g of simple carbs, like sugar or use the fancy ones.

abotu an hour later eat a big meal, about 1lb of meat and 100g of carbs from rice or potato. be done eatign if possible, if youre hungery you can eat a little more meat and carb after. cut it 2hrs b4 bed.

if you feel obsesive take alanine and leucine before bed or LBA´s.

do this until you are at single digit bf. its very easy adn will help make you more sensitive to insulin. once you get a little size and loose the fat you can make the diet a little more complicated and add some more food.

10-15 mins of walking in the mornign is not cardio, if youre gona do it do 45-60mins, if you do that have protien and carb meal after but not big, limit carbs to 30-40g post cardio. or use fruit as carb source.

warm up prior to training, do active recovery. administer test as often as you can.

good luck

Dude really I read this again and I'm just shocked. You shouldn't even touch gear until your diet is 100%. Because of how shitty your diet is you will feel like your on something after getting a proper diet. Really its insane and you will look back thinking about how dumb you used to be if you fix your diet. I remember when I finally stopped thinking I knew what I was doing and started asking I grew so fast after that point in my life.

Doing anything other than proper diet is not smart you will waist your gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear