over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Judging at the Mr. O

canino

Registered
I like what they have done in respect to the judging at this years Mr. O. All new Judges except 1 who judged last year. They are also throwing out the 3 highest and 3 lowest scores and 1 Judge's card will be thrown out completely. No one knows which judge. Thsi could make for an intersting Mr. O

One thing I don't like. This is my opinion only bros. I don't like Triple H being the Co-Host of the event on Pay per view. His sport is fake and bodybuilding is not and I think they could do better than him.

Canino, youre my buddy-but I'll disagree! Hopefully HHH will bring a little more attention to the sport! He really loves the sport-hes a big fan!
As for wrestling-the sport is scripted-its entertainment.
Most everyone knows that. But these guys are tremendous athletes and take enormous risks to put on good shows.
I love the whole thing-its got muscle-power-great athletisim-hot chicks. Whats not to like about that?!? But of course everyone is entitled to theyre opinion!

Point well taken.

I just hear alot of negative stuff out in public about wrestling and I love our sport so much I don't want that spilling over into bb even though we have our own issues with the public. Dont' want to make it worse than what is already perceived by some. Ya know us drug induced athletes.

Also, think about how many wrestling fans there are these days. HHH is definitely a well known figure in the sport, and I think it's great that maybe some wrestling fans will become bodybuilding fans too. We need more positive exposure in the media, not all the steroid-this, insulin-that exaggerated bullshite that we read/hear about today. So in conclusion, I'd rather see big Lou F. or maybe Dorian up there hosting, but HHH will put on a better show.

It just reminds me of that whole BodyBuilding thing Vince McMahon tried doing in the 80's gawd what was that called? He was trying to steal the thunder from the Weiders. Didnt last long though.

-Big Hock

I just found this...

Followers of McMahon's career will have seen him start the World Bodybuilding Federation, which lasted precisely one pay-per-view show (seen by nobody) before the plug was pulled.

**broken link removed**

LOL

I AGREE WITH MIKE, TRIPLE H WILL BE A GREAT HOST.

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ELSES OPINION.
HERE IS WHY TRIPLE H WILL BE GOOD....MIKES IS RIGHT WRESTLING IS POPULAR AS HECK. MY SISTER HAS TWO SONS. ONE IS 10 AND THE OTHER IS 9 AND THEY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF PRO WRESTLING. ALL THEIR FREINDS COLLECT THE LITTLE WRESTLING ACTION FIGURES.....MAKES THE KIDS WANT TO LIFT WEIGHTS....THEY WANT MUSCLES. I HAD THEM OUT IN THE YARD DOING PUSHUPS, SITUPS, AND LUNGES ALL SUMMER. THE GENERAL PUBLIC MIGHT BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO A TRIPLE H THAN A LOU OR A DORIAN THEY DON'T KNOW. PLUS....THOSE GUYS ARE ATHLETES WHO PUT ON A SHOW.......JUST LIKE BODYBUILDERS. THE REAL BODYBUILDING IS DONE IN THE GYM NOT ON STAGE....JUST LIKE WITH THE WWF.
HE MIGHT MAKE IT FUN.

Re: I AGREE WITH MIKE, TRIPLE H WILL BE A GREAT HOST.

JETHRO TULL said:
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ELSES OPINION.
HERE IS WHY TRIPLE H WILL BE GOOD....MIKES IS RIGHT WRESTLING IS POPULAR AS HECK. MY SISTER HAS TWO SONS. ONE IS 10 AND THE OTHER IS 9 AND THEY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF PRO WRESTLING. ALL THEIR FREINDS COLLECT THE LITTLE WRESTLING ACTION FIGURES.....MAKES THE KIDS WANT TO LIFT WEIGHTS....THEY WANT MUSCLES. I HAD THEM OUT IN THE YARD DOING PUSHUPS, SITUPS, AND LUNGES ALL SUMMER. THE GENERAL PUBLIC MIGHT BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO A TRIPLE H THAN A LOU OR A DORIAN THEY DON'T KNOW. PLUS....THOSE GUYS ARE ATHLETES WHO PUT ON A SHOW.......JUST LIKE BODYBUILDERS. THE REAL BODYBUILDING IS DONE IN THE GYM NOT ON STAGE....JUST LIKE WITH THE WWF.
HE MIGHT MAKE IT FUN.

See Jethros prepubescent boot camp for future Bodybuilders! :D
Him screaming and yelling and whipping all these 9YO kids and getting in their face untill they pee themselves!!!!

HAHAHA......AND CHECK OUT JETHRO'S SHRUNKEN PUBESCENT TESTICLES!

HAHAHAHA........MAN, IN TWO WEEKS THEY ARE ALREADY SHRINKING AGAIN! HAHAAHAA:( I GUESS I AM GONNA HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET AND TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND DO THE CLOMID EVERY OTHER DAY. I ACTUALLY HAD BALLS THERE FOR 5 WEEKS OR SO!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear