over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUGGERNAUT

RealDonkeykong

Registered
Anyone have a template for some juggernaut routines? I wanna give it a try But no way am I EVER spending cash to have someone email me routines ( no offense to those that do) I would like to tarining cycles or two and see how I like it..

Check out Chad Wesley Smith's book A thoughtful pursuit of strength, several programs laid out in detail there ....should be easy to find online

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Download an app called scribd you'll find all kinds of books and templates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a template for some juggernaut routines? I wanna give it a try But no way am I EVER spending cash to have someone email me routines ( no offense to those that do) I would like to tarining cycles or two and see how I like it..
You sound so committed that you can't manage to spend 20 dollars...must really be important to you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You sound so committed that you can't manage to spend 20 dollars...must really be important to you.

lets start a pool for him....help the brother out with a "routine"

I have a dollar to start...

whos in!!!!!

says the pos who pulls up something this old to talk shit...

I actually know a guy from my gym that paid for the program and he said it was money well spent...that said, 20 bucks is 20 bucks lol

Juggernaut is good, except for the law of specificity. Your only working above 80% of your max around 25% of the program. You need more time/volume with 80-85-90% than that for PL

Now, as a strength program, it’s pretty damn good

For intermediate PL, it’s hard to beat Texas method. Just throw out those damn power cleans and do some sort of hip hinge work instead

20$ for a Real book sure.. But E-Books SUCK!!! I cant stand reading anything online and it would be like buying music online...No one does it legal or not...Ill actually still buy CD's lol. And books but not E-books. Also a bro here sent it to me and it is basically Chad's version 5,3,1 and he even admits it. He takes that and some other ideas of few guys and mixes it up to what he likes. Another very close style is Swede Burns "5th set" ...Doing a few sets at chosen %'s and then the last set AMRAP up a % a week or 2 then back down a bit starting cycle over bit heavier ...All seems pretty same and basic but with me the 531 %s were so light I trained to long with lighter %s even with the AMRAP sets I was doing high reps and noit retaining strength so either i picked shitty assistance or the style just didnt suit me as I seem to do better training really high % of 1 rm for 1-2 sets and maybe some overload in similar lifts then some hypertrophy work

For intermediate PL, it’s hard to beat Texas method. Just throw out those damn power cleans and do some sort of hip hinge work instead

Thanks Ill look at the Texas Method ...Is that similar to the 5x5? I agree with your opinion on juggernaut somewhat as it's modeled a bit after 531 and those percentage were to low for me...5rm even(AMRAP) Id be getting double or more easily and working with really high reps and I used my actual 1RM's performed in training minus some as they suggested and was way to light so I didnt get heavy till few cycles in but by then i had been training with lighter weights so long I had lost strength.
I tend to copy a bit of westside on occasion though being raw lifter not all of it works perfectly. Norm in big 3 Ill do 3-5 with variation every 2 weeks , heavy assistance after being overload often or partials then standard assistance moves going up in reps towards end and training each lift 1 week with exception of bench being heavy day with light tri delt work then speed bench later in week with heavy delts(press0 and tris(weighted dips or lockouts)... I almsot never follow percentages unless doing someone elses' written routine some of which have worked but for the most part the routines without percentages involved work best for me... Bill Starr 5x5 worked on and off for years !!! Keeping it nice and basic... Stealing some of Westside ideas on occasion and took his raw bench routine he used before he was shirted lifter and that worked amazingly well...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828