over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

juice and firefighters

woody4life

Newbies
hey guys im about to go take a piss test for a firefighter job and im worried sick about the drug test. im on sus,deca and d-bols will tha drug test show up any kind of use n my system? by tha way if it matters im on my 4th week.

In Phoenix you would be screwed. All new hires are tested for rec drugs and roids.

depends on what they are testing for but i dont know if they would believe you are on PH's but you can always try, or you culd just come clean and say you were trying your best to pass the test and made a stupid mistake blah blah blah, something like that, but best of luck cuz i am in the same professional and love it

they dont in illinois as far as i know Ive been tested a few times but for just the big boys coke meth pot i love my firefighter/emt job

For future knowledge, if anyone ever came up to you and accused you of using them, or threatened a steroid test on you, you could have their asses for discrimination, profiling, and defamation of character. They cannot pick and choose who they want to have steroid tested simply by their looks.

As a back up you may want to get a fast acting detox. They flush the urinary tract of almost all toxins. They dont necessarily say anabolics, but Im sure its included. Check it out

**broken link removed**

For future knowledge, if anyone ever came up to you and accused you of using them, or threatened a steroid test on you, you could have their asses for discrimination, profiling, and defamation of character. They cannot pick and choose who they want to have steroid tested simply by their looks.

I would not rely on this too much. More and more Cities are putting drug testing clauses in their contracts with the Fire Dept unions. This might work in some cases but definately not all of them.

I have found that its a state to state thing. But as stated many unions are making it part of the new contracts, for Police, fire, and C.Os. From my under standing its a costly test and would have to done to the hole union for the first time.

In Michigan or at least my area they don't test for it at this point. Don't know if there going to, my guess is most don't use around here, there's a few that talk about it but that's it. I would say state to state thing, you could probably call somewhere and find out the scanning requirements.
If your geting tested for it, that means everyone before you was tested for it and that should be easy to find out if you know anyone working. Plus if it's union it should be real easy to find out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws