over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juice and ruptured tendon.

Hey guys, I am two weeks past surgery to reattach my biceps to the bone in my left arm. I have been on juice almost entirely since Feb, 2010, with no real cruise. (Almost always test and use others here and there.) I stopped using antiestrogens about a year ago and wonder if that is why I tore my tendon from the bone. I saw on a thread on anither board someone pasted a paragraph about test strengthening muscle while weakeing tendons. Other than using hGH, how can I reverse this and keep it from happening again?

I assume that dropping test, all juice, to cruise would help prevent a repeat. I have recently been told that high estrogen weakens tendons. I would then assume that I should use aromasin year round. Is the elevated estrogen from the test the only thing that causes the weakening or is there another element in addition to that?

This entire thing really has me baffled as many people stay on high dosage for years and lift way heavier than I do without this happening to them. (Is this entirely due to the hGH?) I realize know that that low dose periods is an absolute must. So, my main questions are;

1) I would really like some insight as to most likely culprit or if it was more than one specific thing, so that I can avoid a repeating this.

2) Now that the weakening as been done, how do I reverse it (Other than hGH) and can anyone say how long that generally takes..months..a year? With no chemical therapy, does this damage self repair? Thanks for any help, guys.

4 years ago I ruptured both quad tendons completely, simultaneously while squatting only 405 (2nd set of 8). When they took me to th ER, one of the first things doc asked was "are you on steroids?" I told him, yes, but its prescribed test from and endo, I just left off the part about the other stuff I was taking:D.

He said the reason he asked was because when roids are taken, often times the muscles get much stronger a lot faster than the tendons can keep up, thus the weakest link in the chain snapped.

I will say I do believe rHGH will aid in recovery, I just dont go near failure anymore, not worth it

4 years ago I ruptured both quad tendons completely, simultaneously while squatting only 405 (2nd set of 8). When they took me to th ER, one of the first things doc asked was "are you on steroids?" I told him, yes, but its prescribed test from and endo, I just left off the part about the other stuff I was taking:D.

He said the reason he asked was because when roids are taken, often times the muscles get much stronger a lot faster than the tendons can keep up, thus the weakest link in the chain snapped.

I will say I do believe rHGH will aid in recovery, I just dont go near failure anymore, not worth it

Doctor asked me the exact same thing after my bi-lateral patella tendon rupture. I said that was a long time ago which was not true. I was using test and tren as I remember.

It is true AAS speed muscle growth yet the tendons grow at same rate or less so than natural. Be careful with new found strength when on cycle.

Actually, I was stronger last year. I have fallen off this year due to school and family responsibilities. And like I said, I was not even using anywhere near full strength when I snapped it.

Hey bro , I feel for you. I tore the long head of my bicep 8 weeks ago (surgery a month ago). I tore it doing bb curls. On the tenth rep. A lot of factors can come into play but I really can't pin point the exact reason for it happening. Just one of those things.

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe, we can't pinpoint it for certain, but can narrow it down to one or two very likely factors and address it. That is what I am hoping.

I have been dong some reading on TB500. I wonder if this would be good systematically to aide in repairing weak tendons that have yet to fail.

haven't had anything rupture or rip necessarily, but all my injuries have incurred with lighter weight honestly. I mean when I SLIGHTLY tore my chest it was doing incline bench at 225. I think you are putting too much emphasis that these injuries only happen with heavy weight.

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe, we can't pinpoint it for certain, but can narrow it down to one or two very likely factors and address it. That is what I am hoping.

I have been dong some reading on TB500. I wonder if this would be good systematically to aide in repairing weak tendons that have yet to fail.

Well for me ...dehydration , happened on the weekend after working long days in the heat all week. Maybe abit over trained. I feel I warmed up properly. I trained heavy chest the day before. (I tore mine off the shoulder). Using low test , med tren. While dieting at the time. Had a late night the night before so maybe not enough rest. I'm going to learn for this though. Better prepare for my workouts and if I'm not close to 100 percent just taking the day off. Not worth it to go through this again.

haven't had anything rupture or rip necessarily, but all my injuries have incurred with lighter weight honestly. I mean when I SLIGHTLY tore my chest it was doing incline bench at 225. I think you are putting too much emphasis that these injuries only happen with heavy weight.

Can you point out where I said that they ONLY happen with heavy weight? I believe that I acknowledged that is not the case when I wrote "This entire thing really has me baffled as many people stay on high dosage for years and lift way heavier than I do without this happening to them." I was not in the gym when this happened. I was not even lifting, but turning something. The effort that I was exerting was simply ridiculous to have sustained this type of injury. For this to have happpend, something is very wrong. I was doing something wrong.

My emphasis is on narrowing down the cause, as best as I can, and finding out how to reverse whatever tendon weakening that I know have. I am also curious as to time frames on doing that if anyone has a clue.

Can you point out where I said that they ONLY happen with heavy weight? I believe that I acknowledged that is not the case when I wrote "This entire thing really has me baffled as many people stay on high dosage for years and lift way heavier than I do without this happening to them." I was not in the gym when this happened. I was not even lifting, but turning something. The effort that I was exerting was simply ridiculous to have sustained this type of injury. For this to have happpend, something is very wrong. I was doing something wrong.

My emphasis is on narrowing down the cause, as best as I can, and finding out how to reverse whatever tendon weakening that I know have. I am also curious as to time frames on doing that if anyone has a clue.

thats what I meant man. My post wasn't necessarily directed at you to be honest. again, just posting an experience and from what I have also read a lot of these injuries dont really occur from that one heavy lift or so.

Good luck with recovery. Slow and steady with your rehab and you will be back before you know it. Protein digesting enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) on an empty stomach are supposed to help heal tendon and other injuries faster.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws