over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juicing

setnpretti

Newbies
I am currently a fan of juicing, and would love to have anyone give some pointers on what they feel can make a diet/cycle work.

I watched this film fat, sick and nearly dead ...and well here I am.

I must admit, I love cycles and have to get to a more edgy side of me, but can I do that in cycle with juicing a few meals per week?:confused:

I saw that documentary as well. I'm not fat sick or nearly dead but enjoy juicing. I like to juice citrus but the juice u want is veggies I'm assuming. I always juice the same stuff : beets, carrots, celery, green peppers , cucumber, lemons (skinned), partial jalapeno pepper ( remove seeds) and good sweet hard apples . You can add other stuff but I consistently do mine that way ! Good luck!

The problem with juicing is that you get little or no fiber which is what makes fruits and vegetables have lower glycemic ratios than juice alone.

I'm a big fan of juicing. I try to juice once a day especially when I'm doing cardio.

I've been big on beet, carrot, spinach, kale and green apple lately.

Another one I'm feeling is beet, carrot, apple, and ginger.

Nutri Bullet best 80 dollars I have ever spent. Of course you should juice while you are juicing. I feel this is one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle that we as body boulders miss.
A usual juice for me is a lot of kale and spinach with chia seeds and bee pollen granuals. Recently have added the super food spiralina into my diet and love it.

forgot to add. Always fresh not frozen or canned pineapple. Great for digestive enzymes when it come to protein.

I paid 500$ for the vitamix. Amazing blender. Just throw whatever you want in there and it turns it to liquid.
Most often I use kale, spinach, blueberries, banana, Brocolli and a I cut my watermelon up into cubes then freeze them so I have watermelon ice cubes to make everything nice and cold. Usually mix in coconut water or almond milk to get my desired consistency

After workouts it's a sweet potatoe with a banana and spinach and a scoop of whey

I like to add beets to all my juices. Givea it a really healthy , earth like taste.

I like to add in a tablespoon or two of coconut oil and when I can afford it some green powder like athletic greens or green vibrance. I used to just eat protein and carbs with no vegetables and juicing really showed me the importance of the nutrients they contain.

Higher energy levels and better gut health were the biggest benefits I saw. A protein shake and a green smoothie is a quick, complete meal when time is an issue... or if I'm too lazy to clean the dishes in the sink.

The problem with juicing is that you get little or no fiber which is what makes fruits and vegetables have lower glycemic ratios than juice alone.
That is not necessarily true, all you have to do is take the pulp that was seperated and add it back in to your juice and then you can decide the fiber content of your juice

I juice daily, well drink it daily usually make a batch every few days. Post work out I juice 6 apples 6 oranges 2 bananas and a cup of berries and then half a lemon so that juice doesnt turn brown. That will usually last a few workouts and then I just drink my protein on the side.
With breakfast I juice cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, ginger, apple, lemon, and carrots and have that alongside my eggs and potatoes or oats.
I have lots of juicing recipes and certain ones specifically for pre workout, post workout, breakfast, meal replacement if anyone is interested id be glad to share.

I juice also,use red apples and carrots.Whole family including kids drink it.

We are big juicers here at my house.

We use a Norwalk press so we get fantastic quality cold pressed juice.

Just had 48 oz of

Kale
Parsley
Cilantro
Lemon
Green Apple
Aloe

We are big juicers here at my house.

We use a Norwalk press so we get fantastic quality cold pressed juice.

Just had 48 oz of

Kale
Parsley
Cilantro
Lemon
Green Apple
Aloe

Add celery and ginger to that list...and that's what we do at my house.

We just tested out a wholesale produce supplier near us in Boston

Spent $430 and got about 20 gallons of juice all 100% organic

Testing out a shit load of new recipes

We got:

Dino kale
Cilantro
Green Apple
Bartlet pear
Flat parsley
Lemon
Pineapple
Ginger
Celery
Cucumber
Carrot
Red Beets

I paid 500$ for the vitamix. Amazing blender. Just throw whatever you want in there and it turns it to liquid.
Most often I use kale, spinach, blueberries, banana, Brocolli and a I cut my watermelon up into cubes then freeze them so I have watermelon ice cubes to make everything nice and cold. Usually mix in coconut water or almond milk to get my desired consistency

After workouts it's a sweet potatoe with a banana and spinach and a scoop of whey

You blend up the sweet potatoe? How does that taste?

I watched that documentary too and what I couldn't get over is why you would want to pitch all the fiber.

I also ended up getting a vitamix and love that thing!

Here's my standby green smoothie:

1 large apple
1 oz of almonds
12 oz of water
8oz of Spinach
1 cup of strawberries (can be frozen)
3 scoops of Pure Stevia Extract Powder (KAL) - best stevia ever by the way

I cut the apples up into chunks, add the almonds and water, blend then add in the spinach a handful or so at a time then add the strawberries and stevia then blend until smooth. Sometimes I add some protein in if I need extra, but prefer it without.

Tastes surprisingly good!

I watched that documentary too and what I couldn't get over is why you would want to pitch all the fiber.

I also ended up getting a vitamix and love that thing!

Here's my standby green smoothie:

1 large apple
1 oz of almonds
12 oz of water
8oz of Spinach
1 cup of strawberries (can be frozen)
3 scoops of Pure Stevia Extract Powder (KAL) - best stevia ever by the way

I cut the apples up into chunks, add the almonds and water, blend then add in the spinach a handful or so at a time then add the strawberries and stevia then blend until smooth. Sometimes I add some protein in if I need extra, but prefer it without.

Tastes surprisingly good!

Nice! I'll try that today!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear