over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juicing

I juice daily, well drink it daily usually make a batch every few days. Post work out I juice 6 apples 6 oranges 2 bananas and a cup of berries and then half a lemon so that juice doesnt turn brown. That will usually last a few workouts and then I just drink my protein on the side.
With breakfast I juice cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, ginger, apple, lemon, and carrots and have that alongside my eggs and potatoes or oats.
I have lots of juicing recipes and certain ones specifically for pre workout, post workout, breakfast, meal replacement if anyone is interested id be glad to share.

Please do share or PM me! Those specifics (pre, post, breakfast, etc) is what Ive been looking for. Thanks!!

I juice daily, well drink it daily usually make a batch every few days. Post work out I juice 6 apples 6 oranges 2 bananas and a cup of berries and then half a lemon so that juice doesnt turn brown. That will usually last a few workouts and then I just drink my protein on the side.
With breakfast I juice cucumbers, celery, beets, spinach, kale, ginger, apple, lemon, and carrots and have that alongside my eggs and potatoes or oats.
I have lots of juicing recipes and certain ones specifically for pre workout, post workout, breakfast, meal replacement if anyone is interested id be glad to share.

Yes, please post these.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I keep seeing commercials for the movie "fat sick and nearly dead".

Anyone seen it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bump

but its best to drink right away right ?

no preservatives...so you will lose any nutritional value. someone correct me if I am wrong.

slight bump to this thread cause i finally became an adult and purchased my first Vitamix and it has friggin changed my day-to-day existence. Any kind of crazy pre-contest concoctions anyone likes to use please pass 'em along, cause right now i'm mainly doing unsweetened almond milk, cocoa, protein powder, cinnamon, and ice. Not extravagent but still delicious.

Bumping this after I just watched Hungry for change...
Awesome documentary.

Talked a bit about juicing green veggies, cilantro, and parsely.

I have mentioned this a couple times recently but I am looking into the possibility of possibly juicing once or twice a day even while my bodybuilding goals are being followed nutritionally. I've felt pretty sluggish the last 6 to 12 months with energy and fog, etc. I also natural we have always skin so it becomes a slight issue whenever I'm on hormones. For anyone that has been following this forum you've seen that I've taken a strong stance on supplementing for health in this lifestyle... However I would really like to cut down on the amount of pills and get them from natural sources which I figure I can do with juicing.

Should I even bother with a cleansing phase ( to clear toxins and feel better ) or just go straight into juicing recipes with the same outcome will be achieved in a couple weeks time?

Is it beneficial to supplement with spirulina or chorella directly into these drinks?

What are the key ingredients to juice for improved skin? Glowing and CLEAR.

THANKS EXPERTS

Not a big fan of juicing because it takes out the fiber. I like blending.

Chef

Bumping this after I just watched Hungry for change...
Awesome documentary.

Talked a bit about juicing green veggies, cilantro, and parsely.

I have mentioned this a couple times recently but I am looking into the possibility of possibly juicing once or twice a day even while my bodybuilding goals are being followed nutritionally. I've felt pretty sluggish the last 6 to 12 months with energy and fog, etc. I also natural we have always skin so it becomes a slight issue whenever I'm on hormones. For anyone that has been following this forum you've seen that I've taken a strong stance on supplementing for health in this lifestyle... However I would really like to cut down on the amount of pills and get them from natural sources which I figure I can do with juicing.

Should I even bother with a cleansing phase ( to clear toxins and feel better ) or just go straight into juicing recipes with the same outcome will be achieved in a couple weeks time?

Is it beneficial to supplement with spirulina or chorella directly into these drinks?

What are the key ingredients to juice for improved skin? Glowing and CLEAR.

THANKS EXPERTS

Spirulina is so high in SOD that it's always a good idea. If you do the mean green i gave you, you'll detox slowly. Apple and ginger help clear out toxins and metals.

Last edited:
Lol i edited my post:

Cucumber and kale are great for skin btw
I've stalled on this endeavor but still have it in my plans. I am still trying to decipher what's best for me...centrifugal or masticating. Masticating seems to yield more juice...more expensive but you get more out of it in the long run so it's cheaper produce wise...
Seems like it's a bitch to clean though.

I got into that mode where I did so much research, I seemed to convince myself that I needed a $300-400+ juicer to really do it properly.

have always heard mixed reviews on juicing, never tried it so I can't say much about it.

For a very long time I don't drink juice. These days I decided to find a good recipe or advice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131