over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jumping from one Oral to another

Steem

Registered
Just curious if it's worth it jumping from dbol to var or do them both at the same time. Or should one give his body (lipids, receptors?) rest?

Been on dbol for the past 4-5 weeks 40/day then took 2 weeks off then hopped back in on another 4 weeks 40/day now having var coming my way and want to add it @ 60-80/day.

Would like to hear your thoughts on this, what's better run them together or should I drop dbol and just stick to var @60-80/day or 100?. Never played with var before.

I'm 252 dry. GH, aromasin and adex are helping with dryness

Also I'm on 400 norma deca, 500 testoviron, 100 prop eod, proviron 50/day... caber 0.5mg 2x week

Soon will add tren a 100 eod.

Last edited:
I'd be concerned with lipids and liver values.. Orals are usually the worst thing on the lipids

I would also be concerned about lipids and liver values. Orals tend to be the worst for those two, but I don't believe orals are overly dangerous. Elevated liver values doesn't neseccarily mean liver damage but, that's why you stick to 4-5 weeks. Running the back to back or with small breaks will catch up with and cause more damage in the long run.

Personally I wouldn't have an issue adding var to the end if you are taking supplements for lipids. Even using dbol at the start and end or however can be ok, but I wouldn't do it all the time, just because I get sick of it, but you should be taking support supps. Liv52, milk thistle, nac, synthergine for liver. Also niacin, fish oil, RYR & CoQ10, and any others for lipids and BP.

I have no issue with hitting it hard to put on some mass but do all you can to maintain health. var tends to hit lipids pretty hard. I would also use aromisin as your AI as it tends to be easier on lipids.

Last edited:
Let's put liver issues aside I'm healthy (26 yoa) and keep alcohol out of my life, liv52, milk thistle fish oil are all present in my daily routine. I'm more censored about receptors and if I will feel var as if I would start it after long break being off orals. Thanks.

I'm a huge advocate of receptor recovery.. I had debates day and night with people on this. So I won't get into, I'll just give you MO on what I would recommend and do for myself.
Of course you'll still get results, but nothing drastic like you would in the first few weeks of being on. If your on a long ester, just give the oral a brake, recover, and finish your cycle with the var.

And I'm the opposite because you body continues to create receptors and more so with AAS but not looking for debate because you likely will put me to shame, lol but just my opinion on it.

Negative feedback loops may come into play but I will agree that starting a cycle produces great gains, but I've had very good results changing compounds as well. My personal
Problem is continuing to increase cals enough in long cycles to continue gains. When I get up around 6500-7k I just can't stick with it and I thunk that stops my gains not receptors but I could very well be wrong.

I give my body a 4-6 week break in between.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131