over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jumping up a weight class in a year

Im not gonna throw names around but i know more than a few guys who have been able to grow from year to year without "significantely" upping the dosages. One of the guys i know(whos not on this board or any to my knowledge)cruises on 200-300mgs test and 2-4 iu gh his entire off season!! competes twice a year and has grown bigger for every show. His contest usage it the same every year. I really think the main factor is he gets stronger and stronger every year. progression

Im not gonna throw names around but i know more than a few guys who have been able to grow from year to year without "significantely" upping the dosages. One of the guys i know(whos not on this board or any to my knowledge)cruises on 200-300mgs test and 2-4 iu gh his entire off season!! competes twice a year and has grown bigger for every show. His contest usage it the same every year. I really think the main factor is he gets stronger and stronger every year. progression

people just respond differently to gear. What person A takes and can grow with doesn't mean it will work with person B to achieve the same results. It's comparing apples and oranges fellas..pretty obvious lol.

But in order to go pro..you will have to take gh and there is no way around that. Slin- some may not have to use it, while others will..

people just respond differently to gear. What person A takes and can grow with doesn't mean it will work with person B to achieve the same results. It's comparing apples and oranges fellas..pretty obvious lol.

But in order to go pro..you will have to take gh and there is no way around that. Slin- some may not have to use it, while others will..

I agree with everything u said , except the gh part!!! I know a few pros that didn't use gh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait. Sometime in the next few years. Run 5-7iu growth for a year to see me catapult to hugeness lol
I will try and will report my findings

Personally. I feel if benefit greatly from hiring Shelby for 4-5 months and get the trainin pkg
I'm positive I'm spinning wheels. And sure he incorporates strength phases. Hypertophhy phases. Rest.phase. Ect

I NEED structure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My own experience:

I competed at 172 in 2012. Took 2013 off (and possibly 2014 now due to school) competing.

Experimented with: different training methods (DC, then hired someone to help me design a good offseason program), higher doses (slightly, nothing crazy, but still my highest yet), gh + slin (first time), peps. Eating in a huge surplus. Was hoping to get that crazy weight class in a year transformation.

It's 2014 and I think when I'm done dieting down I'll be happy if I'm 185 in similar condition to 2012. Too far out to tell now, but I'm thinking I'll wind up somewhere around there. And that's for 2 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131