over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Junior Nationals this past weekend

WTF? Is this real life?!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Really not struggling I have zero debt whatever, I just paid 13 k cash for a kjeep patriot, I have silver investment, and have cash. Im doing better than you more than likely. Im pretty efficient at financial literacy. I have money saved to compete and yes I have the money to compete in another show this year already put aside and a retirement fund

are you in any kind of bad debt? If you are im doing better than you. I know im not the best but im doing better than the average american my age

Bought a shitty used Car for too much - check
Sitting on too much cash in savings - check
Has 0 debt implying he paid off low interest mortgage instead of investing that money - check

I like how your childish bragging/meltdown showed your poor financial education. Maybe in another 15 years you will look like you lift and then sponsors will give you free gear since you ran out even though you are balling for your age.

Last edited:
Bought a shitty used Car for too much - check
Sitting on too much cash in savings - check
Has 0 debt implying he paid off low interest mortgage instead of investing that money - check

I like how your childish bragging/meltdown showed your poor financial education. Maybe in another 15 years you will look like you lift and then sponsors will give you free gear since you ran out even though you are balling for your age.

hey Im not in the market to compete with money. and you dish my car, calling it shitty? I hope karma gets you and tears you down to your knees and makes you more thankful. You obviously have no real relationships because people dont like to be broken down , criticized and around negative losers like yourself

If Im happy and thankful for what i have . There are many people worse . There is nothing wrong with saving, its better than having nothing or being in debt obviously. Childish bragging? Your the one who came in my thread, saying I need to take a financial course when I said I was out of a grand from junior nationals, travel, hotel, etc, criticizing and being negative, I feel sorry for pieces of rubbish like you , you tear people down online to try and make yourself feel better about your pathetic self. I suggest you watch the video I post because truer words havent been spoken in your case, you loser. People that want others succeed lift people up . Skip to 3:50 a guy behind a keyboard being brave and would not say that in the street. This shows what kind of person you are , you low life piece of cow manure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mC8HWfytj0&t=370s"]Cedric McMillan Winning Speech | Arnold Classic 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Gradually increase aromasin dose

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gradually increase aromasin dose

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Im on trt 20 mgs sub-q a day, five days a week, I would think estrogen is in normal range. I do get routine blood work so well see on this dose hopefully

People like Explorerspl needs to be banned for being toxically negative.

I'd say he is just keeping it real. You placed top 5 (5th) and than did a national show.

A friend of mine won the superheavys at Jr NAtionals in BBing. He has won his class several times the past couple of years in national qualifiers. It wasnt until he took a show overall, did he step up to Jr Nationals. Something to be said for waiting until you are ready.

I dont care if I couldnt get a refund, I would have made the trip into a nice vacation. I would never get on stage out of condition. You arent a pro who is contracted to do a show. Then, you post about it on PM, as if you are proud of it. Your thought process is very puzzling.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar