Theres an August 5th show in Knoxville, the same one I did last year. I think I

can look a lot better than I do now.

I'm out of tools right now , and about a grand from Chicago. Any sponsors

looking for anything? If a sponsor wants to work something out please

message me and maybe we can

work something out. I still have some stuff going on Im not totally sure Id be

able to travel across Tennessee, seven hour drive or whatever, and compete

there. Im keeping an open mind

Dude I am the last dude to ever really flame someone. It you just got your ass kicked and mowed into the ground. Then after that "showing" you want hand outs and help? Fuck go start a go fund me page too while your at it. If you are out of stuff and funds - take it as a sign from the universe and peer it down and focus on a proper reverse diet and set your eyes on something next year. To ask for hand outs when you haven't even placed nationally just is delirious to me. I love the fire you have but some humility and common sense say to just focus on next year at this point. Give them something to sponsor next year. Just my .02

Dude I am the last dude to ever really flame someone. It you just got your ass kicked and mowed into the ground. Then after that "showing" you want hand outs and help? Fuck go start a go fund me page too while your at it. If you are out of stuff and funds - take it as a sign from the universe and peer it down and focus on a proper reverse diet and set your eyes on something next year. To ask for hand outs when you haven't even placed nationally just is delirious to me. I love the fire you have but some humility and common sense say to just focus on next year at this point. Give them something to sponsor next year. Just my .02

You're right maybe I need to enjoy myself and do some shrooms,or empathogens, its been a while.

People do logs all the time, yes? Hell a lot of guys get there stuff for a show from here. Im not out of funds either. Just some other stuff going on im concerned about id rather not go into

Was just an idea :lightbulb: because If I can make it happen :cool: why not stay on the straight and narrow :D

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAPMfH21T8U"]2017 NPC Mens Classic Physique Prejudging Backstage Video - YouTube[/ame]

starting at 6:20 -6:46 in background doing chair abs

6:53 -6:57 walking across with blue band

7:27-7:37

8:12-8:30 biceps pose

LOL....congrats you made it to youtube...

If anyone that should be Sponsored is you Jblack,I have read your story and so fourth but by just seeing you without knowing that you look Great.You are 100% right why compete if you not put your heart into it,your everything.And he's kinda mocking your post by saying he's gonna go get high,instead of putting in the work from now to next year.I'm not starting any shit but that's not someone who is taking competing seriously,yes Love to bodybuild I mean you.You have great potential but act like this is a joke to yourself.I am not a bodybuilder I love Drag Racing,you think I'm going to show up to the strip half ready he'll no.I'm going to show up balls to the wall ready for anything.

If anyone that should be Sponsored is you Jblack,I have read your story and so fourth but by just seeing you without knowing that you look Great.You are 100% right why compete if you not put your heart into it,your everything.And he's kinda mocking your post by saying he's gonna go get high,instead of putting in the work from now to next year.I'm not starting any shit but that's not someone who is taking competing seriously,yes Love to bodybuild I mean you.You have great potential but act like this is a joke to yourself.I am not a bodybuilder I love Drag Racing,you think I'm going to show up to the strip half ready he'll no.I'm going to show up balls to the wall ready for anything.

I Thought you were a powerlifter????

:confused:

I Thought you were a powerlifter????

:confused:
I've never said I was a power lifter where do you get that shit from.I openly admit I like to workout and not looking or wanting to do anything with bodybuilding or strength sports.Shit I can only bench 315#s so I'd be a shifty power lifter.I don't get what is up with these weird ass comments.

You're right maybe I need to enjoy myself and do some shrooms,or empathogens, its been a while.

People do logs all the time, yes? Hell a lot of guys get there stuff for a show from here. Im not out of funds either. Just some other stuff going on im concerned about id rather not go into

Was just an idea :lightbulb: because If I can make it happen :cool: why not stay on the straight and narrow :D

Save the money on gear and use it to take a class on managing finances. You're too old to be struggling.

This isnt no joke and I wasnt mocking . Your very delusional and misunderstanding if you think I was mocking Jblack . I have much respect for what hes been through to be able to do this instead of feel sorry for himself , sitting on the couch eating cheetos , smoking crackor blow his brains out because of what life handed him. I do think certain substances use once in a blue moon or now and again can actually help people but not too often

Youre just all bark , youll never get on a bodybuilding stage, prove me wrong twisted maniac.Your screen name suits you well btw. You seem very negative to me and bitter. Go fly a kite

Last edited:
Save the money on gear and use it to take a class on managing finances. You're too old to be struggling.

Really not struggling I have zero debt whatever, I just paid 13 k cash for a kjeep patriot, I have silver investment, and have cash. Im doing better than you more than likely. Im pretty efficient at financial literacy. I have money saved to compete and yes I have the money to compete in another show this year already put aside and a retirement fund

are you in any kind of bad debt? If you are im doing better than you. I know im not the best but im doing better than the average american my age

Last edited:
This isnt no joke and I wasnt mocking . Your very delusional and misunderstanding if you think I was mocking Jblack . I have much respect for what hes been through to be able to do this instead of feel sorry for himself , sitting on the couch eating cheetos , smoking crackor blow his brains out because of what life handed him. I do think certain substances use once in a blue moon or now and again can actually help people but not too often

Youre just all bark , youll never get on a bodybuilding stage, prove me wrong twisted maniac.Your screen name suits you well btw. You seem very negative to me and bitter. Go fly a kite
Difference is I have no ambition to even want to step on a bodybuilding stage.If you read the post I actually say you have the potential to be good on stage.I read you wanted to do shrooms and what not,and yeah that's your business.I said it above and I'll say it again that if you're really looking to compete and make something out of bodybuilding you would be putting everything you had into it.Have you props in another post for you getting on stage and following through even though you said it yourself you weren't ready.I'm not one of these fuckers that are talking shit about you getting on stage,and yes I know you seen there posts also.And if I said mocking him,meant it as you should take his advice he gave you.Didn't say you were talking shit about him.

Ill do a shroom.....

:eek:

Really not struggling I have zero debt whatever, I just paid 13 k cash for a kjeep patriot, I have silver investment, and have cash. Im doing better than you more than likely. Im pretty efficient at financial literacy. I have money saved to compete and yes I have the money to compete in another show this year already put aside and a retirement fund

are you in any kind of bad debt? If you are im doing better than you. I know im not the best but im doing better than the average american my age

Why are you asking for a sponsorship then?

Ill do a shroom.....

:eek:

nothing wrong with that. They give them to people legally at John Hopkins psycheledic department where Im from. Theres studies on them showing they help depression . How much more could it help a healthy person, if it helps someone dealing with cancer, dying , etc

same with mdma there trying to make legal by 2021, lots of studies on it, in phase three trials, they just completed fire fires , police officers, and war veterns with psd. Its helped me a little with ptsd I have from being molested at five years old. I did it under supervision of a empathetic person that helped me though it some. All these are legal studies btw I share this because if anyone is suffering I overcame child abuse at a very young age, and if you need to talk message me because I overcame it

see drug companies make their money off sickness, but drugs can be used by healthy people as well to help them. Gov't will only let people with sickness do them though.

Why are you asking for a sponsorship then?

free stuff bro lots of people are running logs right now, company helps you you help them promote their products, right?

plus I am on a budget and do save money

Who needs Netflix when u got threads like this 😋

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with that. They give them to people legally at John Hopkins psycheledic department where Im from. Theres studies on them showing they help depression . How much more could it help a healthy person, if it helps someone dealing with cancer, dying , etc

same with mdma there trying to make legal by 2021, lots of studies on it, in phase three trials, they just completed fire fires , police officers, and war veterns with psd. Its helped me a little with ptsd I have from being molested at five years old. I did it under supervision of a empathetic person that helped me though it some. All these are legal studies btw I share this because if anyone is suffering I overcame child abuse at a very young age, and if you need to talk message me because I overcame it

see drug companies make their money off sickness, but drugs can be used by healthy people as well to help them. Gov't will only let people with sickness do them though.

Never tried em...

They sound neat:)

Sorry to hear about your problems as a child
Must have been a rough deal...

But do you think the shrooms fucked you up a little??

:D

Last edited:
Now I'm left here trying to figure out if the ban was for Love_to_bodybuild's drug talk or his near troll-like self promotion :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131