over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Junior Seau found dead

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Reports on msn that Junior Seau was found dead this morning.

My girl just told me about this. They say he showed no signs of depression,
all he did was text his kids and ex-wife the day before with 'I love you'.
They say there was no suspicion with that, which confused me a bit because of it being his ex.... not too many people tell their ex they love them unless they are thinking of doing something rash. At least I thought so anyway.

Yeah early reports are suicide Apparently he ran his car off of a cliff back in 2010? He said he fell asleep at wheel. That is truly sad to hear..I remember growing up watching him beat some ass when he played for the Chargers...

That sucks, just saw him last Wednesday at his sports bar/restaurant. I know his son and Ex :(

That is truly sad. I can only comment on the Seau as a footbal player, and he was a damn good one, one of the best to put on pads.

RIP brother:(

Suspected suicide. Maid found him with gunshot wound to the chest.

Rip jr.

wow he was an ass kicker both on the field and on madden.
wonder if they will try to link his depression/suicide to all the head trauma hoopla going on right now, like they did for dave duerson. his family is suing the NFL for his death.

That's really sad news... Especially if it was a suicide.

I can't imagine reaching a point in life so hopeless where one thinks suicide is the only option.

Sending out prayers for his family.

How can a guy like him with the kind of life he lived take his own life. Guess same reason others "Kurt Cobain" do. Money doesn't buy happiness... proofs in the news.

His best days were behind him and he couldn't handle it. Despair with zero hope of recapturing his glory days.,

He may have been living a great life of late, but it couldnt compare with being a superstar in the NFL.

So he did his best to fuck up his kids lives. It's sad, but I feel 1,000 times worse for his kids and anyone who loved him. He gave them all a great big fuck you.

I wish my life was twice as bad as his 2 weeks ago. Still good.

This is definitely a sad day in pro football... Seau was one of the baddest men to grace the fields of the NFL... You never know the pain someone is carrying, even when you think that they have the world in their hands... R.I.P. :(

He shot himself in the chest, same method as the last guy who wanted his brain left intact to study. I'm curious as to if that was his motive for that over the preferable headshot? Sucks for his family.

His best days were behind him and he couldn't handle it. Despair with zero hope of recapturing his glory days.,

He may have been living a great life of late, but it couldnt compare with being a superstar in the NFL.

So he did his best to fuck up his kids lives. It's sad, but I feel 1,000 times worse for his kids and anyone who loved him. He gave them all a great big fuck you.

I wish my life was twice as bad as his 2 weeks ago. Still good.

Agree 100% from superstar to regular citizen.

How do you go from standing hearing 60,000 people SCREAMING for you to taking out the trash and walking the dog.

Many of them go through it and unfortunately can not handle it.

Suspicion of brain issues from all of the concussions from football, hence why the chest shot and not the brain shot...

I pray for his kids that they have the strength they need to get through this, suicide is the most selfish act you can ever do...

Truly sad. Saw the interview with his mom and she lost it understandably. Burying a child is an unimaginable horror regardless of their age. A tormented man but a great civic charitable man

thats a shame I saw them retire his jersey this year at qualcom stadium when the chargers played the broncos. He mentioned god many many times, even said a prayer...interesting. Sucks he seemed like a very good man.

RIP BRO!

OK so seriously how fucked in the head are you to say I'm gonna kill myself, but I'm gonna leave my brain intact so the NFL can study it? And to leave your kids with that burden? So he had at least something going on in his head to say I want it studied because football caused this, but not enough balls to get counseling and stay around for his kids lives. Pathetic.

They should have all incoming prospects sign a waiver that they can't sue the NFL because of potential head trauma, suicide etc. And if they dont, tell them to go flip fucking burgers for $7.75 an hour. All these old washed up pro's like McMahon etc act like if they would have known the potential risks 30 yrs down the road they would have gladly turned down the multi million yr contracts and would have gladly entered the job market with that wonderful 4 yr degree in general studies.

apparently the 8th member of the chargers 1994 superbowl team to die
Junior Seau eighth player to die from 1994 Chargers team

Defensive end Chris Mims died due to enlarged heart on Oct. 15, 2008 in his Los Angeles apartment. He was battling significant weight and financial problems at the time. He was 38.
Linebacker David Griggs died June 19, 1995 in auto accident in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He was 28.
Running back Rodney Culver, 26, and his wife Karen, died May 11, 1996, when a ValuJet flight crashed in the Florida Everglades, killing all 110 aboard.
Linebacker Lewis Bush died Dec. 8, 2011 in Tucson, Ariz. of cardiac arrest. He was 42.
Center Curtis Whitley was found dead due to apparent drug overdose on May 11, 2008 in Fort Stockton, Texas. He was 39.
Defensive tackle Shawn Lee died Feb. 26, 2011 in Raleigh, N.C. of cardiac arrest brought on by double pneumonia. He was 44.
Linebacker Doug Miller was killed by lightning strikes July 21, 1998 in Dotsero, Co. He was 28.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131